Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

::SanayaIrani New Show Discussion Thread #22:: (Page 42)

._Jyoti_. IF-Sizzlerz
._Jyoti_.
._Jyoti_.

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

quirkygirlZeffyblue_rose1605GuineaSimi1711Fe-en-Diosprincessunarashonasandy

Puma18 Senior Member
Puma18
Puma18

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Sanaya and Sheldon are the two people who brings a smile to my face when hive and python are killing me. 
With only one more episode of The BiG Bang Theory remaining for this season, can't wait for Sanaya to come back...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

DONTBOTHERVarunHotLiciousZeffyblue_rose1605GuineaFe-en-DiosSimi1711spate22DiyaSshonasandy

DONTBOTHER Senior Member
DONTBOTHER
DONTBOTHER

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Puma18

Sanaya and Sheldon are the two people who brings a smile to my face when hive and python are killing me. 
With only one more episode of The BiG Bang Theory remaining for this season, can't wait for Sanaya to come back...

Sheldon definitely brings a smile to the face but only after irritating the hell out of you but seriously he is one of the most amazing characters I've ever seen.And only one episode is left,Thank God finally I would get something to watch.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Puma18ZeffyFe-en-Diosspate22shonasandy

Fe-en-Dios IF-Sizzlerz
Fe-en-Dios
Fe-en-Dios

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue_rose1605

This one is such a pretty pic and I havent seen it before. Sanaya is a stunner, elegant n classy. Big smile I love the hue of her dress and that clutch in her hand goes so well with the attire. EmbarrassedLook at her peeping through so adorably. She looks like a doll. Tongue And Mr Sehgal looks charming too. Smile

Thanks blue for this one. Smile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Puma18ZeffyGuineashonasandy

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha.

Originally posted by Simi1711

The MoNaya IV just made my day..
How adorable, down to earth, and lovable can a couple be?Heart
These two are perfect relationship goals man!Day Dreaming

Their understanding, care, love for each other is so palpable in all the segments they do together..

I sooo loved it when San reiterated her POV on the current trend on TV and how she would not want to be a Naagin and Mohit's expression at that was too good with that glint of mischief adorning his face.. haha.. and then he said wickedly "ARJUUUN" ROFL

And I totally heart the fact that San too appreciates The Vampire Diaries Embarrassed Which is another favorite show of mine, Nina Dobrev being my fav. international actress.. And San saying how well the show TVD is done is like a cherry on the top for me, as I have mentioned this in previous threads how lovely it would be to see San portraying a character like Nina did as Elena/Katherine

The part that got me :') :') was when San said towards the end while giving message to fans that "U all love me when I'm doing a show and U all love me when I'm not doing a show...just be patient, I will be back soon.." That was like Awww!! Gave me happy tears that the girl knows how much we love her and how much we appreciate her as a person and also as an actor..Embarrassed

She is one such star who doesn't have any obvious nuances of a star like high-end show off, diplomacy, etc. She is genuine, straight forward, a very, very real person, and that is why for us fans, she can never be a star, she's simply the whole sky!!Heart
This IV just made my day!Day Dreaming
Clap Your post brought a smile to my face just like the Monaya IV did! Lovely post!

Eee Hug
Thank you so much Ani. :) :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZeffyGuineaBillyJean.

DONTBOTHER Senior Member
DONTBOTHER
DONTBOTHER

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 1:13am | IP Logged

Their understanding, care, love for each other is so palpable in all the segments they do together..

I sooo loved it when San reiterated her POV on the current trend on TV and how she would not want to be a Naagin and Mohit's expression at that was too good with that glint of mischief adorning his face.. haha.. and then he said wickedly "ARJUUUN" ROFL

And I totally heart the fact that San too appreciates The Vampire Diaries Embarrassed Which is another favorite show of mine, Nina Dobrev being my fav. international actress.. And San saying how well the show TVD is done is like a cherry on the top for me, as I have mentioned this in previous threads how lovely it would be to see San portraying a character like Nina did as Elena/Katherine

The part that got me :') :') was when San said towards the end while giving message to fans that "U all love me when I'm doing a show and U all love me when I'm not doing a show...just be patient, I will be back soon.." That was like Awww!! Gave me happy tears that the girl knows how much we love her and how much we appreciate her as a person and also as an actor..Embarrassed

She is one such star who doesn't have any obvious nuances of a star like high-end show off, diplomacy, etc. She is genuine, straight forward, a very, very real person, and that is why for us fans, she can never be a star, she's simply the whole sky!!Heart
What I won't do to see Sanaya playing a role like Elena.Okay so a TVD fan, whom do you prefer more Stelena or Dalena.Plz say Stefan and Elena I love them and no one seriously no one around me like this couple so your a kind of my last hope.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zeffy

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zars080

What I won't do to see Sanaya playing a role like Elena.Okay so a TVD fan, whom do you prefer more Stelena or Dalena.Plz say Stefan and Elena I love them and no one seriously no one around me like this couple so your a kind of my last hope.

Oh em gee!!
Finally someone who is a Stelena fan like me..
Hugs to you, lovely Hug

I have always shipped stelena. They are epic soulmates <3
I love Elena n Damon's friendship, but never the romantic angle..

TVD used to be sooo amazing though..
Now its butchered after Nina left :'(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DONTBOTHERnitrit95

shonasandy IF-Stunnerz
shonasandy
shonasandy

Posted: 06 May 2016 at 3:15am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SanayakiDewaniVarunHotLiciousnitrit95blue_rose1605GuineaBillyJean.

Go to top