Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

::SanayaIrani New Show Discussion Thread #22:: (Page 38)

BillyJean. IF-Sizzlerz
BillyJean.
BillyJean.

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Another new IV

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Puma18DONTBOTHERveee.xifsaal044nitrit95SS88Zeffy._Jyoti_.Fe-en-DiosGuineakbtrSimi1711DiyaSVIMAL.SMNestleToulouse

Fe-en-Dios IF-Sizzlerz
Fe-en-Dios
Fe-en-Dios

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Ohh my God just in time to catch up on the interviews of Monaya Big smile 

So we finally had our wish fulfilled and got the video IV of the earlier written interview of Monaya and this one was nothing less than a treat to watch Tongue " I am always around him, always " LOL " we are excited cos he is coming back " ROFL I ROFLed. They are as adorable as adorable can be and they are just great to watch together. Embarrassed Its nice to see how well they have settled in their married lives and are enjoying it to the fullest. Tongue God bless them always. Embarrassed  BTW she mentioned she has been cooking, how cute can she get. TongueBig smile

The other interview was so heartwarming. Sanaya is such a gem of a person. For her stature she has no airs and is so grounded. I hope God always blesses her with the choicest of His blessings and keeps her happy and successful. Heart

Thanks Ani for the links. Hug 

Gotta rush, will peep in during the long weekend. Tongue

@Abhi and Vimal hello guys ...hope u are doing well. Hug

Edited by Fe-en-Dios - 04 May 2016 at 9:48am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

veee.xnitrit95Zeffyspate22GuineakbtrBillyJean.NestleToulouse

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 10:34am | IP Logged
This was the written interview guys which came few weeks backLOL The bathroom walaROFL She is such a ball of adorableness. Like a kitten or a puppy or a cuddly teddy bear Tonguebut at the same time craziness galore <3 LOL As she said, she's 24*7 entertainment guaranteed, you just have to look at her and you'll burst out laughingLOL Parts I loved-

*When she said the I'm ALWAYS there, ALWAYS, always there when he wakes up ROFL I don't know how he doesnt mind but I'm always thereROFL the way she stressed the word always ROFL 

*When she says how she watches tv with her mouth open and munching something (mouth open part Mohit addsLOL) and Mohit watches her instead as she is so amusingLOL 

*Loved loved loved when she kissed his cheek HeartEven their PDA is so genuine, like being affectionate towards one another for themselves and not to prove a point, the latter which has become a norm. Makes it all the more endearing to see the love, affection and respect they have for each other *touchwood* Heart 

*Also how their life has changed after marriage because their household help has gone for a holidayLOL She dramatically says ki he has left us ROFL And Mohit is all like I'm so excited to see him backLOL These two are a riot ROFL

*The bathroom part ROFL and how she was willing to give him the benefit of doubt because it was small LOL Mohit is like kya kya bata rahi hoLOL

*The steamy scenes part ROFL She acts all coy and smirky :P Such a nautankiLOL

*How they thanked us <3 and how she knows that we love her for who she is, even the crazy part (that we especially adore <3 )LOL And the love us individually, love us together, but just love us part <3  Too adorable. I officially love IF Tongue 

P.S. N! HEYYY! Hug I'm fine hun <3 Hope you are too :* 

Edited by luminescence - 04 May 2016 at 10:40am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

stp007veee.xnitrit95SS88Aruna.negiZeffyblue_rose1605GuineakbtrBillyJean.spate22DiyaSFe-en-Dios

DONTBOTHER Senior Member
DONTBOTHER
DONTBOTHER

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Okay so finally caught up with everything.Thankyou so much everyone for sharing every seen or unseen,new or old,each and everything which is related to Sanaya in any way here.                                All the 6 gift segments were utterly adorable with such amazing and useful gifts.                                       Its awesome to see Monaya again after so long in a professional setting.                                                     And this today's interview was oh so awesome and made me remember why I shipped this couple so much from the start.They are seriously relationship goals.and what Sanaya said about supernatural stuff on tv is true.Its not that these things are new on tv.This supernatural genre is highly used by the west and is super successful as well.But the way its used on Indian tv is, in one word stupid.Like for instance you watch one single epi of Naagin and by the end of it you will seriously bang your head somewhere.but what can one do other than hoping that one day things would change or in worst case we would get used to it.

Edited by zars080 - 04 May 2016 at 11:23am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nitrit95Zeffyspate22DiyaSGuineakbtrBillyJean.

veee.x Senior Member
veee.x
veee.x

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Finally some more interviews, I don't mind getting these little snippets till she's back onscreen. I am really struggling to be patient now. 

I have to mention how Sanaya's Hindi has improved, although she did struggle there but she managed fine. I absolutely love hearing her speak Hindi :) and that interviewer was plain annoying, zooming right into their face ... that is extremely uncomfortable, and it would've helped if he had done some research. However Sanaya handled it pretty well, and her answers simply show how grateful and appreciative she is of her work, never taking anything for granted. I learn so much from her. 

The second interview was more fun and chilled, she is a riot. I didn't think we would get the video version of the written interview, but so happy we did! Again, love how honest she was in regards to receiving less offers ... she has done variety of characters and TV is quite limited. But hopefully she manages to bag something good ASAP because it is becoming increasingly difficult to wait now. And thank God she is a workaholic, otherwise I wonder how long we'd have to wait! 

Thanks guys for sharing the links Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nitrit95ZeffyFe-en-Diosspate22GuineakbtrBillyJean.princessunara

shonasandy IF-Stunnerz
shonasandy
shonasandy

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Embedded image

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nitrit95SS88ZeffyFe-en-Diosspate22GuineakbtrBillyJean.NestleToulouseprincessunara

._Jyoti_. IF-Sizzlerz
._Jyoti_.
._Jyoti_.

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

geetababyradsquirkygirlnitrit95SS88ZeffykbtrBillyJean.OnepoundChicGuineaSimi1711princessunara

BillyJean. IF-Sizzlerz
BillyJean.
BillyJean.

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Chhanchan

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

geetababyradsquirkygirlnitrit95SS88ZeffyFe-en-DiosDiyaSGuineakbtr

Go to top