Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

::SanayaIrani New Show Discussion Thread #22:: (Page 37)

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 8:27am | IP Logged
" I feel blessed that I'm at this stage where I'm able to give an interview, due to my work." Love how humble she is and her confidence in herself <3 Lovely interview though at the end, it wasn't in sync. But she's said it again that she has nothing in the pipeline and when she does get some good work, she will be back. I just hope that it is soon enough at least by this year end and till then we keep getting some or the other tidbits like this, some pictures, a video or two to keep us going. Also, I so wish she takes up JDJ! Fingers crossed. Thanks for sharing Ani Heart 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Puma18veee.xnitrit95BeauceantZeffyFe-en-Diosspate22DiyaSVIMAL.SMGuineakbtrBillyJean.princessunara

Zeffy IF-Rockerz
Zeffy
Zeffy

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi1711

She has hazel eyes dear Day Dreaming

The very same eyes that mesmerize the audience, they say it all, as seen in the previous collection here. Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Puma18veee.xnitrit95Fe-en-DiosSimi1711Guineakbtr

Puma18 Senior Member
Puma18
Puma18

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Loved her interview!!! Especially how she handled the interviewer LOL
Thanks for sharing Anisha!

I am in a dilemma, want her back onscreen ASAP, but also want her to wait for a good role...Ideal situation would be she comes back ASAP in a awesome role...LOL

Hope she is as impatience to get back on screen as we are to see her.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

veee.xnitrit95SS88Zeffyblue_rose1605Guineakbtrspate22DiyaSprincessunaraNestleToulouse

Zeffy IF-Rockerz
Zeffy
Zeffy

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Thanks Blue, Anisha and Jyoti for the Jaipur updates. Smile

Puma - You voiced out all our thoughts perfectly. Thumbs Up

Edited by zeffy2k2 - 04 May 2016 at 8:39am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Puma18._Jyoti_.Fe-en-DiosGuineakbtrBillyJean.NestleToulouse

BillyJean. IF-Sizzlerz
BillyJean.
BillyJean.

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

Originally posted by Anisha.

IV of Sanaya from Jaipur

Before taking any celeb interview.The interviewer must do some research about the celeb.The reporter asked SI .She has done BB.SI had to say that she has not done BB
LOL So true! This IVer didnt know much. He was actually asking her what shows has she done and stuff. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

veee.xnitrit95ZeffyFe-en-DiosGuineakbtrVIMAL.SMNestleToulouse

BillyJean. IF-Sizzlerz
BillyJean.
BillyJean.

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luminescence

" I feel blessed that I'm at this stage where I'm able to give an interview, due to my work." Love how humble she is and her confidence in herself <3 Lovely interview though at the end, it wasn't in sync. But she's said it again that she has nothing in the pipeline and when she does get some good work, she will be back. I just hope that it is soon enough at least by this year end and till then we keep getting some or the other tidbits like this, some pictures, a video or two to keep us going. Also, I so wish she takes up JDJ! Fingers crossed. Thanks for sharing Ani Heart 
As always she is so grounded. That statement about being blessed to be able to give this IV was so nice. She said nothing in the pipeline 4 times in the IVCry.  Keeping fingers crossed for Jhalak!
The IVer asked her what is going on at present in your life and she so cutely said abhi kuch nahin, hum gharpe ariel ke saath kapde dho rahe hai bas LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

veee.xnitrit95SS88ZeffyBeauceantGuineakbtrspate22DiyaSVIMAL.SMFe-en-DiosNestleToulouseprincessunara

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 9:06am | IP Logged

As always she is so grounded. That statement about being blessed to be able to give this IV was so nice. She said nothing in the pipeline 4 times in the IVCry.  Keeping fingers crossed for Jhalak!
The IVer asked her what is going on at present in your life and she so cutely said abhi kuch nahin, hum gharpe ariel ke saath kapde dho rahe hai bas LOL

Haha how cutely she said thatLOL Also I was so moved when she said how much she had to struggle to get that first tv show and how she wanted to see a positive turn in events and she was ready to do anything about it. So inspiring! <3 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nitrit95BeauceantZeffyFe-en-DiosSimi1711spate22DiyaSVIMAL.SMGuineakbtrBillyJean.

BillyJean. IF-Sizzlerz
BillyJean.
BillyJean.

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luminescence

Haha how cutely she said thatLOL Also I was so moved when she said how much she had to struggle to get that first tv show and how she wanted to see a positive turn in events and she was ready to do anything about it. So inspiring! <3 
yes Abhi, she said she will get out of it only after something postive happens! The best thing is that she is not pompous about it, she clearly mentioned at the start that everyone in our industry goes through the same struggle. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nitrit95BeauceantZeffyFe-en-DiosGuineakbtrspate22DiyaSNestleToulouseprincessunara

Go to top