Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

::SanayaIrani New Show Discussion Thread #22:: (Page 16)

-Zesty- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zesty-
-Zesty-

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

geetababyradsSanayakiDewaniLoadOfDarkNessD_Desi_Dilnitrit95Beauceantblue_rose1605spate22VIMAL.SMBillyJean.GuineaFe-en-DiosprincessunaraNestleToulouse

blue_rose1605 IF-Rockerz
blue_rose1605
blue_rose1605

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Fuzion Productions @FuzeProductions 16m16 minutes ago

Being Foodie - Meet The Television Actors Who Are Biggest Foodies By Nature!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

geetababyradsSanayakiDewaniLoadOfDarkNessnitrit95D_Desi_DilBeauceantBillyJean.GuineaSimi1711Fe-en-Diosspate22DiyaSVIMAL.SMNestleToulouseprincessunara

Fe-en-Dios IF-Sizzlerz
Fe-en-Dios
Fe-en-Dios

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Behind every successful man there is a woman and behind every successful woman there is a 'supportive' manTongue How else would we have women breaking the mould and carving a niche for themselves in the big bad world. LOL 

But keeping the sarcasm at bay from whatever little I have seen of Monaya i can safely say and assume that Mohit is a guy for keeps. Not only because he treats Sanaya like his equal but also because he has been the one to stand by her and beside her, always. Embarrassed No wonder these two have had a 'rock steady' relationship and are now setting up an example for the people to follow suit. Big smile It makes me immensely happy that they are 'endorsing' a brand which is paving way to bring about a change in the mindset of the stereotypes. Clap 

Kudos to the creative team of Ariel to market such a lovely concept and what better than today' s well known star couples who 'share the load' and stand shoulder-to-shoulder to promote the new product. Tongue Monaya look uber cute in the pics and it will be treat to watch them in the advertisement. Embarrassed 

Thanks everyone for the updates. Hug

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

geetababyradsnitrit95D_Desi_DilBeauceantblue_rose1605spate22VIMAL.SMBillyJean.GuineaNestleToulouseprincessunara

Guinea IF-Sizzlerz
Guinea
Guinea

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:36am | IP Logged
New article on Sanaya in IF

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/31580-it-is-important-to-share-the-load-to-spend-a-happy-married-life.htm

Pls make your 3 comments Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

geetababyradsnitrit95blue_rose1605Fe-en-DiosBillyJean.DiyaSVIMAL.SMSimi1711princessunara

Guinea IF-Sizzlerz
Guinea
Guinea

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Share The load to spend a happy married life." - Sanaya Irani
Sanaya Irani and husband Mohit Sehgal associate with #ShareTheLoad movement
Thursday, April 28, 2016 | 10:59:07 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)
7 Comments | Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz

As the social debate continues to evolve, children believe that household chores are a mother's job, with the stereotype of gender roles being passed down from one generation to the next. #ShareTheLoad movement has created a strong resonance with men and women alike, with dads now stepping forward to join the cause.

Coming forward to support the cause is one of the most celebrated on-screen and now off- screen couple, Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani.

Speaking about the concept of sharing the load, Sanaya stated, "It is very important to get up and take notice of the prejudice of gender equality. These issues are rising from our very own households and it is our responsibility to make sure that we inculcate the right teachings to our children. Mohit and I are very proud to be associated with this movement. We have been together for a long time and understand the importance of sharing responsibilities with your partner."

"We are very excited that we had the opportunity of being a part of a movement like this in the early stages of our marriage, as we have learnt that in order to lead a beautiful and happy married life together, it is important to Share The load! With the launch, Mohit and I will now be dividing the laundry and I would urge all you lovely couples out there to do the same."

Mohit went on to add, "As a husband and a man, I understand the importance of eliminating this prejudice. By addressing it correctly, we can ensure that our generations to come grow up with the right values. It is indeed an honour to be associated with this movement, and a unique and fun idea of laundry going Odd-Even."

Way to go Monaya!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

geetababyradsLoadOfDarkNessnitrit95Beauceantblue_rose1605BillyJean.boltFe-en-Diosspate22DiyaSVIMAL.SMprincessunaraNestleToulouse

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:59am | IP Logged
IF reporters never disappoint me LOL
Copied the article almost word for word from the official Ariel press release, using the Sanaya Mohit bytes LOL article ban gaya! 

whatever it is ... It's always good to read Sanaya bytes. Make your comments, people, we may get more recycled articles Tongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

BeauceantboltSimi1711spate22GuineaBillyJean.NestleToulouseprincessunara

nitrit95 Goldie
nitrit95
nitrit95

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 2:01am | IP Logged
love this couple more n more hope to see them onscreen soon

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

geetababyradsBillyJean.Guineaspate22VIMAL.SMNestleToulouse

D_Desi_Dil Goldie
D_Desi_Dil
D_Desi_Dil

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Congratulations for new thread.
Long time..it feels great to catch up on here.
Lets start from jaipur.
Sanaya baisa aur mohit banna jaipur mein?
mahre ko kyun nahi pata Confused

The gift segments,
That doll LOL,
dolls will scare you if you have watched doll friendly horror films Wink

Now my favorite part, when she said in hindi, "khatam ho gaya luck yaar, khatam, jhalak khatam ho gaya, trophy chali gayi, bachche ne le li" ROFL
Typical sanaya, the drama queen LOL
I'm a typical hindi lover and sanaya Irani is my idol in hindi Ermm

Ps: congratulations to everyone for the gift segments, the hardwork and efforts of the fans has paid off very well.

And many more congos to the fans whose name she pronounced, this is definitely the biggest honor a fan could have. Hug

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

geetababyradsSS88Beauceantblue_rose1605spate22DiyaSVIMAL.SMGuineaBillyJean.Simi1711princessunaraNestleToulouse

Go to top