Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

::SanayaIrani New Show Discussion Thread #22:: (Page 127)

Aruna.negi Goldie
Aruna.negi
Aruna.negi

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Their special day, it was magical #MoNaya #SanayaIrani #MohitSehgal
Embedded image
9:27 PM - 3 May 2016
22 RETWEETS36 LIKES

Edited by Aruna.negi - 28 May 2016 at 4:10am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nitrit95SS88OnepoundChicGuineaprincessunaraNestleToulouse

twinkletoes.. Groupbie
twinkletoes..
twinkletoes..

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guinea

Originally posted by ifsaal044

Originally posted by Jyo.Kuku.Sanaya

Sorry .. this was my mistake to share this tweet in this forum!

Jyoti pls don't get offended but as a Sanaya fan pray ... That Sanaya never attends such events , managed by such organisers LOL

Why? I want Sanaya to get all the attention wherever she goes. Did something happen there?

I don't want to elaborate here , what happened etc cause this thread is not the place .

But for Sanaya , it's my ardent wish that if and when she goes abroad they are channel managed events , professionally organised .. Where a celeb is treated like a celeb .. A certain distance is kept between fans / celeb and the organisers respect that amongst other things .

LOL kuch bhi!!!LOL
Some Sanaya fans should really stop deluding themselves and should also stop deliberately painting a bad picture about every single thing that her ex co star does. There are some fans who don't hate him, but neither do they follow his every move so to paint a bad picture without giving the facts is totally uncoolThumbs Down

@ifsaal044
Nothing horrifying happened at the event. Both the stars of ipk are equally famous so the fan frenzy will obviously be hysterical, there were few fans who were all over Barun and that is being used to show the whole event in a bad light. Sanaya being a female celebrity will obviously have her boundaries. Also he participated in all the events wholeheartedly but ya that is also being construed as taking a celeb for granted. As far as how professional and decent it was, if the Indian ambassador to Uzbek was present at the event, it should be answer enough. An ambassador to a country, irrespective of its size,stature etc always holds a respectable position.

As  someone who always looks forward to Sanaya's shows and who thought that she was absolutely brilliant as Khushi, yes I do hope that Sanaya also goes to the event next time and experience the same kind of love and adulation that Barun received.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ifsaal044

Puma18 Senior Member
Puma18
Puma18

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Well I thought this was Sanaya Irani thread so ...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ifsaal044SS88Beauceant-Zesty-._Jyoti_.DiyaSOnepoundChicGuineaBillyJean.princessunara

twinkletoes.. Groupbie
twinkletoes..
twinkletoes..

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 4:46am | IP Logged
^^Of course it is, that's why I am saying that I would love to see Sanaya also go to different countries and experience the love of her fans and their cultureEmbarrassed

Let it be for IPK, RR or any of her future on air shows.
-Zesty- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zesty-
-Zesty-

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 4:55am | IP Logged
You want her to do world trip promoting and enjoying her 4 year old show's popularity ...or you want her to keep doing new projects... .Its upto you...state your views and keep it at that ... No need to challenge others' opinions ...

For some it would have been a very prestigious event. ...for some, it isnt ... its their opinion ...

And noone here is interested in talking about sanaya's x y z costars ...we were discussing a tweet shared here ...and stating what we would prefer... Theres lots of other places to defend events and peoples not concerning to sanaya ...so spare this thread. ..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Puma18nitrit95SS88._Jyoti_.DiyaSGuineaBillyJean.princessunara

Puma18 Senior Member
Puma18
Puma18

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Well since I am interested in Sanaya , read all the posts here... don't care for any one else... If I was I would go to their discussion thread... 
Any ways, ...

Edited by Puma18 - 28 May 2016 at 5:05am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ifsaal044nitrit95SS88Beauceant-Zesty-._Jyoti_.DiyaSOnepoundChicGuineaBillyJean.NestleToulouseprincessunara

twinkletoes.. Groupbie
twinkletoes..
twinkletoes..

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zesty-

You want her to do world trip promoting and enjoying her 4 year old show's popularity ...or you want her to keep doing new projects... .Its upto you...state your views and keep it at that ... No need to challenge others' opinions ...

For some it would have been a very prestigious event. ...for some, it isnt ... its their opinion ...

And noone here is interested in talking about sanaya's x y z costars ...we were discussing a tweet shared here ...and stating what we would prefer... Theres lots of other places to defend events and peoples not concerning to sanaya ...so spare this thread. ..

ROFL
@bold That truly has to be the understatement of the year! I challenge you to check any thread of SI since ipk ended and you will find at least 10 posts in every thread where a direct of indirect reference has been made to the x y z co star and some times even his wife!

But yeah who has the time to check those threads, we all are busy elsewhereLOL

And nope! Not challenging anyone or anything just stating few facts.

FYI even I was discussing the same tweet

EDIT: last post coz I really don't want to talk about something unrelated to the show thread, even I enjoy this thread.

Chillax people, have fun

Edited by twinkletoes.. - 28 May 2016 at 5:17am
Guinea IF-Sizzlerz
Guinea
Guinea

Posted: 28 May 2016 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinkletoes..

Originally posted by ifsaal044

Originally posted by Jyo.Kuku.Sanaya

Sorry .. this was my mistake to share this tweet in this forum!

Jyoti pls don't get offended but as a Sanaya fan pray ... That Sanaya never attends such events , managed by such organisers LOL

Why? I want Sanaya to get all the attention wherever she goes. Did something happen there?

I don't want to elaborate here , what happened etc cause this thread is not the place .

But for Sanaya , it's my ardent wish that if and when she goes abroad they are channel managed events , professionally organised .. Where a celeb is treated like a celeb .. A certain distance is kept between fans / celeb and the organisers respect that amongst other things .

LOL kuch bhi!!!LOL
Some Sanaya fans should really stop deluding themselves and should also stop deliberately painting a bad picture about every single thing that her ex co star does. There are some fans who don't hate him, but neither do they follow his every move so to paint a bad picture without giving the facts is totally uncoolThumbs Down

@ifsaal044
Nothing horrifying happened at the event. Both the stars of ipk are equally famous so the fan frenzy will obviously be hysterical, there were few fans who were all over Barun and that is being used to show the whole event in a bad light. Sanaya being a female celebrity will obviously have her boundaries. Also he participated in all the events wholeheartedly but ya that is also being construed as taking a celeb for granted. As far as how professional and decent it was, if the Indian ambassador to Uzbek was present at the event, it should be answer enough. An ambassador to a country, irrespective of its size,stature etc always holds a respectable position.

As someone who always looks forward to Sanaya's shows and who thought that she was absolutely brilliant as Khushi, yes I do hope that Sanaya also goes to the event next time and experience the same kind of love and adulation that Barun received.

Delusion indeed LOL

It's my opinion that I don't want Sanaya attending an event where the female " organiser " is all over the chief guest and later passes really personal comments abt his wife .

I sincerely hope Sanaya never attends such events and such love and adulation is reserved for " your favourite " LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Puma18nitrit95Beauceant-Zesty-._Jyoti_.BillyJean.

Go to top