Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

::SanayaIrani New Show Discussion Thread #22:: (Page 104)

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolly_11

i hope some confirmation comes soon ..i can't wait for her comeback
silsala pyar ka is going offair around 30th may and a new show humko tumse ho gaya hai pyar is going to replace it its promos are already out ..so that is going to take the 8:30 pm slot
2 more shows tamanna and dehleez are going off air in mid june..a four lions show titled ishqbaaz starring nakul mehta is expected to launch in
 mid june..i am actually a fan of four lions shows so i keep track of their
 upcoming shows..i asked one of the cast members and he said that they launched the first look of ishqbaaz in star parivaar awards and its going to launch in mid june so one slot remains empty ..Sanaya's show might take 10 or 10.30 slot if its coming in june

Oh, so that's why Nakul is not doing this Full House SP show?! So they took a newbie while bagging a known face like Sanaya!! Wink

Shreya

Edited by spate22 - 19 May 2016 at 9:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZeffyVIMAL.SMshonasandy

dolly_11 IF-Dazzler
dolly_11
dolly_11

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spate22

silsala pyar ka is going offair around 30th may and a new show humko tumse ho gaya hai pyar is going to replace it its promos are already out ..so that is going to take the 8:30 pm slot
2 more shows tamanna and dehleez are going off air in mid june..a four lions show titled ishqbaaz starring nakul mehta is expected to launch in
upcoming shows..i asked one of the cast members and he said that they launched the first look of ishqbaaz in star parivaar awards and its going to launch in mid june so one slot remains empty ..Sanaya's show might take 10 or 10.30 slot if its coming in june

Oh, so that's why Nakul is not doing this Full House SP show?! So they took a newbie while bagging a known face like Sanaya!!Wink

Shreya

yeah Nakul was present at the star parivaar awards this year i saw him in one of the clipping..he went there to promote his show..Barun was offered ishqbaaz but he rejected so it landed to nakul

Edited by dolly_11 - 19 May 2016 at 10:00pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zeffyspate22VIMAL.SMshonasandy

Guinea IF-Sizzlerz
Guinea
Guinea

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

Oh I had no idea the first look of ishqbaaz was launched . Nakul has been associated with the show for almost 2 yrs now so good for him . Also he was always the first choice for the roleSmile, the only site who reported otherwise was IF and they don't do credible reportingLOLanyway it doesn't matter .

I don't see Sanayas show starting in June it's too early ...they are at the mock shoot stage , then it will be approved . Then pilot shoot ...approved and then go ahead . This takes minimum 2-3 months .

Edited by Guinea - 20 May 2016 at 12:17am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dolly_11ZeffyBillyJean.bkamberspate22VIMAL.SMOnepoundChicshonasandy

shonasandy IF-Stunnerz
shonasandy
shonasandy

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

ZeffyGuineaBillyJean.

shonasandy IF-Stunnerz
shonasandy
shonasandy

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

ZeffyGuineaBillyJean.princessunara

shonasandy IF-Stunnerz
shonasandy
shonasandy

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

nitrit95GuineaBillyJean.

shonasandy IF-Stunnerz
shonasandy
shonasandy

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guinea

Oh I had no idea the first look of ishqbaaz was launched . Nakul  has been associated with the show for almost 2 yrs now so good for him . Also he was always the first choice for the role Smile , the only person who reported otherwise was IF and they don't do credible reporting LOL anyway it doesn't matter . 

I don't see Sanayas show starting in June it's too early ...they are at the mock shoot stage , then it will be approved . Then pilot shoot ...approved and then go ahead . This takes minimum 2-3 months .

My guts feeling Says that This time SP will work fast on new shows... Because SP position on TRP chart is not so good ... SP 3 shows going off-air in coming months ... 1 show end in May & another 2 shows will be end in June or July ... They only airing 1 new show promo & that show will replace 8.30 show. & as discussion going above 1 show will replace One time slot & 1 time slot will be remaining ( that time Slot will be for Sanaya's Show as per my thoughts ) what says ?????????

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nitrit95dolly_11ZeffyGuineaBillyJean.spate22VIMAL.SMBeingBluntprincessunara

dolly_11 IF-Dazzler
dolly_11
dolly_11

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guinea

Oh I had no idea the first look of ishqbaaz was launched . Nakul  has been associated with the show for almost 2 yrs now so good for him . Also he was always the first choice for the role Smile , the only person who reported otherwise was IF and they don't do credible reporting LOL anyway it doesn't matter . 

yeah they launched the promo at the award ceremony that were held a few weeks back..
the airing date of starparivaar awards is 28th may so we'll get to see it on 28th...i m gonna watch the show..it stars nakul mehta and 2 other guys ..the show has 3 male leads.. surbhi chandna and nehalaxmi iyer both actress who were a part of Qubool hai are playing the Female leads in the show

blue_rose1605ZeffyGuineaBillyJean.

Go to top