Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zesty- thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: twinkletoes..

🀣
@bold That truly has to be the understatement of the year! I challenge you to check any thread of SI since ipk ended and you will find at least 10 posts in every thread where a direct of indirect reference has been made to the x y z co star and some times even his wife!

But yeah who has the time to check those threads, we all are busy elsewhereπŸ˜†

And nope! Not challenging anyone or anything just stating few facts.

FYI even I was discussing the same tweet

Awwe le le ...   πŸ˜†

People here discuss ipk, rr, mijht, her offscreen segments... if her x y z costar and their wives happen to be part of those... ...then cant help it you see...

Guinea thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Zesty-

Awwe le le ...   πŸ˜†

People here discuss ipk, rr, mijht, her offscreen segments... if her x y z costar and their wives happen to be part of those... ...then cant help it you see...

See Sanaya isn't discussed in every 10th post of the " fav costar " forum naa ... So itna toh Banta hai πŸ˜†
-Zesty- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Guinea

Let's not report πŸ˜†
This is fun.

It's uncanny how this is the second time In this forum I am reading abt Sanaya threads filled with ex costar discussion πŸ˜†

Sanaya indeed has a great bunch of fans ... They stalk all her threads but never show their presence ... Unless ofcourse πŸ˜†

Like seriously who wants to report? ...let me have some fun πŸ˜†
Guinea thumbnail
Originally posted by: Puma18

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0000cc">Well I thought this was Sanaya Irani thread so ...</font>

It is indeed and if I havnt said before ... I love the gif's you put on this thread 😊
Puma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It is indeed and if I havnt said before ... I love the gif's you put on this thread 😊

Thank you πŸ˜³ 
Guinea thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Zesty-

Like seriously who wants to report? ...let me have some fun πŸ˜†

And why do other fandoms folow this thread πŸ˜† I guess nothing to keep busy elsewhere is it πŸ˜†Edited by Guinea - 7 years ago
-Zesty- thumbnail

And why do other fandoms flow this thread πŸ˜† I guess nothing to busy elsewhere is it πŸ˜†

Sanaya and her fans are totally irresistible 😳
SanayakiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Stop dragging   not happening things here plz
Guinea thumbnail
Chalo defense committee gone hopefully , peace prevails πŸ˜†
Back to Sanaya 😊
Puma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sanaya indeed has a great bunch of fans ... They stalk all her threads but never show their presence ... Unless ofcourse πŸ˜†

@ bold Even I have this question , where are these fans at other times ... must be Magic πŸ˜²