Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: -Zesty-

And set is same that doesn't mean it has to be for the same PH ...

Let's wait and see kya hai 😆

Just now I remember a old SBS seg .When SI was doing look test for RR in Do Dil EK Jaan set.That show was produced by Nautanki films.SI ran seeing SBS camera.Did wanted to reveal anything reg the show n look.

So there is 1% chance it can be for same PH i.e Full House Media
prasenjit03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope its for a new show,bt i thnk the shoot is for special appearence in BHRK
finger crossed
-Zesty- thumbnail
Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

Just now I remember a old SBS seg .When SI was doing look test for RR in Do Dil EK Jaan set.That show was produced by Nautanki films.SI ran seeing SBS camera.Did wanted to reveal anything reg the show n look.

So there is 1% chance it can be for same PH i.e Full House Media

It doesnt necessarily hve to be for same PH ... but if it is ... then here's the article on their next ... 

Full House Media's new show on Star Plus!

The show which is to be launched by this new production house is currently at a very initial stage

Thursday, April 02, 2015 | 7:05:20 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 4 Comments | Copyright: India-Forums.com/TellyBuzz

It's raining shows across all channels!  Indian television seems to be in a good space currently with new channels launching, more content being created and hence more space for new players as well.  It looks like there is one more production house entering the Indian TV arena to entertain viewers with a new show.  

A little birdie tells us, "A new production house called Full House Media is coming up with its new show for Star Plus. The production house is owned by Amir Jaffar and Sonali Jaffar. Sonali Jaffar is currently writing for Balaji Telefilms' popular show Ye Hai Mohabbatein. The storyline of the show will revolve around a hospital. The show is currently at a very initial stage."

We tried contacting Sonali Jaffer but she remained unavailable for comments.

Keep reading this space for more updates.  

Edited by -Zesty- - 7 years ago
Pari-sona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope we get some info about the pic today,i guess nobody did mock shoot for guest appereance so its a new one but if it is BHRK PH then as i said earliear i will keep my finger crossed realy hard.
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yes, I meant PH of BHRK! Sorry fell asleep , will go back to sleep in a minute!!😆 Anyway, I just read on Twitter that Colors are trying very hard to convince Sanaya to anchor Jhalak and that Monaya are interested in NB also!! Although I think NB would come end of the year only, right?!😕

Shreya 
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
After reading the article.Also the story line will revolve around hospital.I hope this is the show.SI did mock test.Love to see SI in a doctor role.

I think the dress which SI wore in the shoot is for the show.Simple kurti n leggins.Will perfectly go with doctor character.

SP's two show will end on June. So 10-11 PM slots will be free. Right now SP is airing only one new show promo.If at all SI doing SP show.Then that show can get 10 or 10:30 slot.
Edited by VIMAL.M - 7 years ago
spate22 thumbnail

It doesnt necessarily hve to be for same PH ... but if it is ... then here's the article on their next ... 

Full House Media's new show on Star Plus!

The show which is to be launched by this new production house is currently at a very initial stage

Thursday, April 02, 2015 | 7:05:20 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 4 Comments | Copyright: India-Forums.com/TellyBuzz

It's raining shows across all channels!  Indian television seems to be in a good space currently with new channels launching, more content being created and hence more space for new players as well.  It looks like there is one more production house entering the Indian TV arena to entertain viewers with a new show.  

A little birdie tells us, "A new production house called Full House Media is coming up with its new show for Star Plus. The production house is owned by Amir Jaffar and Sonali Jaffar. Sonali Jaffar is currently writing for Balaji Telefilms' popular show Ye Hai Mohabbatein. The storyline of the show will revolve around a hospital. The show is currently at a very initial stage."

We tried contacting Sonali Jaffer but she remained unavailable for comments.

Keep reading this space for more updates.  

Wow, a hospital setting?!! Eee!😃

Shreya
-Zesty- thumbnail
Originally posted by: spate22

Yes, I meant PH of BHRK! Sorry fell asleep , will go back to sleep in a minute!!😆 Anyway, I just read on Twitter that Colors are trying very hard to convince Sanaya to anchor Jhalak and that Monaya are interested in NB also!! Although I think NB would come end of the year only, right?!😕

Shreya 

I dont believe all these rumors spread by fans ...and NB isnt happening this year ... Dance plus 2 promos have started, so dance +2 it is for this year ... 
blue_rose1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

After reading the article.Also the story line will revolve around hospital.I hope this is the show.SI did mock test.Love to see SI in a doctor role.

I think the dress which SI wore in the shoot is for the show.Simple kurti n leggins.Will perfectly go with doctor character.

SP's two show will end on June. So 10-11 PM slots will be free. Right now SP is airing only one new show promo.If at all SI doing SP show.Then that show can get 10 or 10:30 slot.

Hospital..ehmm interesting..love to see sanaya as doctor
spate22 thumbnail

I dont believe all these rumors spread by fans ...and NB isnt happening this year ... Dance plus 2 promos have started, so dance +2 it is for this year ... 

Yeah,  who knows anymore!! But that hosting gig was mentioned by SBS so... I don't know!! ðŸ˜† We'll see!!

Shreya