Users

Frequent Posters

blue_rose1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
But looks like old news...

Tellychakkar.com @tellychakkar 15m15 minutes ago
POSTED BY TELLYCHAKKAR.COM

Sanaya Irani - the new tantrum queen of the industry?

Sanaya Irani, popularly known as Khushi from Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, seems to be all about tantrums these days. The actress, who gained popularity via Miley Jab Hum Tum, apparently has been donning a snobbish coat of behavior of late.

A source told us that recently... during Star Plus Diwali celebration event the actress took around six hours to get ready and once she did she refused to come out of her vanity. When Sanaya finally reached the dance floor... she insisted on removing her costume as she felt she was made to wait for a very long time.

A little birdie who was present during the shoot confirmed the above news and added, "She was being very demanding and didn't seem to co-operate with anyone. She made everyone wait for a very long time hence delaying the shoot by three hours."

We tried getting in touch with Sanaya, but as usual, she remained unavailable for comments.

We shall get more updates soon!!!

Disclaimer: Any content appearing under Gossip' section is purely gossip and TellyChakkar.com does not comply with the same.

Edited by blue_rose1605 - 7 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Lol, looks like even the media is missing Sanaya badly. 😆  They are recycling their own old articles. This is a four year old article, came out during Diwali 2012 ... Or maybe 2011, don't remember exactly. 
Sanaya, please come back soon and give the media something new to write about ðŸ˜ƒ
-Zesty- thumbnail
😆 ðŸ˜†

Who do you think is the most adorable real-life couple? RT for #MohitSanaya Like for #KSGBips

blue_rose1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by Anisha. - 7 years ago
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

I wish we had a better shot of Sanaya and her outfit!! ðŸ˜Š

Shreya

D_Desi_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue_rose1605

But looks like old news...

Tellychakkar.com
@tellychakkar

<small>
15m15 minutes ago
</small>

POSTED BY TELLYCHAKKAR.COM

<h1>Sanaya Irani - the new tantrum queen of the industry?</h1>

Sanaya Irani, popularly known as Khushi from Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, seems to be all about tantrums these days. The actress, who gained popularity via Miley Jab Hum Tum, apparently has been donning a snobbish coat of behavior of late.

A source told us that recently... during Star Plus Diwali celebration
event the actress took around six hours to get ready and once she did
she refused to come out of her vanity. When Sanaya finally reached the
dance floor... she insisted on removing her costume as she felt she was
made to wait for a very long time.

A little birdie who was present during the shoot confirmed the above
news and added, "She was being very demanding and didn't seem to
co-operate with anyone. She made everyone wait for a very long time
hence delaying the shoot by three hours."

We tried getting in touch with Sanaya, but as usual, she remained unavailable for comments.

We shall get more updates soon!!!

Disclaimer: Any content appearing under Gossip' section is purely gossip and TellyChakkar.com does not comply with the same.

How can we forget this? 😆
During diwali event in 2012,san was dressed as devi lakshmi for an act . I guess they have taken her for granted and made her wait for a long time after being dressed up in that heavy costume for shoot. 😭
I was on cloud nine after seeing her photo in my paper and I laughed at first after reading the tantrum thing but then she is not a person who would make everyone wait for her, definitely something wrong had happened 😭
Sbs had made a big issue of this thing. 😡
D_Desi_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@nitrit95
Hey! Sorry for what I said that day, I was total mess at that time, so that blunder happened