::SanayaIrani New Show Discussion Thread #22:: - Page 35

Posted: 7 years ago
Also, would it be selfish of me to expect a Sanaya byte for the occasion? Waiting for news of comeback at least. ðŸ˜³

I forgot to mention, after watching the Part 6 of the interview, I have never seen anyone be enthusiastic about jhadu pocha. Monaya are a riot, hope they remain the same ALWAYS. ðŸ˜†

But at the same tine it is such a pleasure to come across an hour or so of their bytes (including all segments). ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Zeffy

Also, would it be selfish of me to expect a Sanaya byte for the occasion? Waiting for news of comeback at least. ðŸ˜³

I forgot to mention, after watching the Part 6 of the interview, I have never seen anyone be enthusiastic about jhadu pocha. Monaya are a riot, hope they remain the same ALWAYS. ðŸ˜†

But at the same tine it is such a pleasure to come across an hour or so of their bytes (including all segments). ðŸ˜ƒ

@ Bold : Me too. I think she is just excited about all aspects of being a newly married woman ðŸ˜†

Hopefully,  she settles down to her routine and get back on screen.

Originally posted by Puma18

I have never seen anyone be enthusiastic about jhadu pocha
@ Bold : Me too. I think she is just excited about all aspects of being a newly married woman ðŸ˜†

Hopefully,  she settles down to her routine and get back on screen.

Puma ji - I think the IF people couldn't have helped but giggled a bit as well while interviewing her, maybe even laughed out loud too.😆 

She makes both a beautiful and dutiful wife, they share the load when it comes to housework, that is wonderful aspect. ðŸ˜Š

I like how she is waiting for things to fall into place, the role/character would be amazing. But then, Abhi's reaction above makes me wonder how long would that wait be. 

Edited by Zeffy - 7 years ago

Puma ji - I think the IF people couldn't have helped but giggled a bit as well while interviewing her, maybe even laughed out loud too.😆 

She makes both a beautiful and dutiful wife, they share the load when it comes to housework, that is wonderful aspect. ðŸ˜Š

I like how she is waiting for things to fall into place, the role/character would be amazing. But then, Abhi's reaction above makes me wonder how long would that wait be. 

Zeffy ji, well I don't think any one will remain excited about jhadu pocha if it has to be done everyday 😉... Also being a workaholic , we can hope , fingers crossed, she will be back soon.

It has been too long, by her standard, that she has not done any fictional shows, I am sure she is itching to get back (its my hope 😆).
Edited by Puma18 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Puma18

Zeffy ji, well I don't think any one will remain excited about jhadu pocha if it has to be done everyday 😉... Also being a workaholic , we can hope , fingers crossed, she will be back soon.

It has been too long that she has not done any fictional shows, I am sure she is itching to get back (its my hope 😆).

Sanaya is waiting eagerly for the help to be back, jhadu pocha might end soon. 😆

Her choosing a fiction show is expected, wonder if any story is intriguing her enough to be back on set soon,  else jhadu and pocha moments will be on replay mode for a while. 

Her definition of soon is definitely not in sync with the fans. Hope I haven't offended anyone. ðŸ˜³
Edited by Zeffy - 7 years ago

Although I am waiting to see her back in a fictional show, but I have a feeling she might do JDJ or something where she will still get enough time to spend with Mohit.

Just want her back ... doesn't matter what... fiction, anchoring any thing. 
Edited by Puma18 - 7 years ago
What about JDJ?! Any news on that front!! I thought there will be articles from TOI or something starting this month! ðŸ˜• 

Shreya
Originally posted by spate22

What about JDJ?! Any news on that front!! I thought there will be articles from TOI or something starting this month! ðŸ˜• 

Shreya

Heard rumours that Manish will not be hosting this year. Also Shahid will not be there, but no news about Sananya
Manish not hosting this year?!😲😲 And Shahid, well I know he would not be there again!! He did it once and I don't think he would do it again! So, not surprised there!!😆

Shreya
Seems Manish is too busy with his films, 😆 ... lets wait for official confirmation