Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zesty- thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Chalo ... everyone who had problem counting the fans who had come to meet  Sanaya in Egypt , their problem must have solved today ... unless the writer of the article was also blind like Sanaya fans 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Guinea

Mr Bhattacharya should watch desi soaps πŸ˜† anyway sweet of faridoon to mention Sanaya in his article , thanks to IPK and RR popularity in Egypt I guess . 😊

I really like Faridoon! Sort of my fav bw interviewer (Apart from masand n anupama of course).. he had a great repo with his celeb guests n manages to make interviews seem like a chat btw friends.. very unlike wannabes like the ms malini woman who i can't stand!
Is thr a video documentary or smthn of thus. I would like to see it..

Andwhois Mr. Bhattarcharya? I haven't heard of him πŸ˜†
Edited by princessunara - 7 years ago
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: princessunara

Lol good to have more vampire fans here cz i sooo wanna see sanaya as a gorgeous n sexy vampire! She is so beautifully pale n has perfect flawless skin!she is like born to play a vampire in looks
But i actually am an Originals fan lol..used to love VD once upon a time b4 it got convoluted way too much lol.. i liked it simple...on the other hand i love how twisted Originals is as that is how it is anyway lol.. Klause has issues! πŸ˜† And i don't ship any couple in these as they sleep across n criss cross way too much that i would end up heartbroken at that rate! Started shipping Elijah n Hailey n bam she is married to Jackson n he is rolling in the hay with new vampie kid loool... basically if u can't ship noble Elijah then u just can't ship in these shows! I have made my peace withthe no shipping policy !πŸ˜†

And lol if either if u r on twitter the san fan called @siredbypaulweasley or sm username is a good friend of mine lol...was reminded of drish when i saw ur conversation πŸ˜†

Sunara.. πŸ€—
Your and mine favourites connection has been very very DEEP!😳
Since GHT to San and now TO as well..❀️

I'm more into TO now than TVD, like I mentioned in my post too that TVD lost its charm with stretching story line and Nina's exit..
Oh, I totally, totally have hots for KLAUS☺️

No one can sound that sweet sexy amazing when they say "LOVE" .. only he can do that.. 
I'm a shipper of no one any more..
Used to love Stelena
And then Klaroline..
But bam!! Disappointments, and disappointments..😑

But I'm in a better place now πŸ˜†
No shipping of pairs, just ship the story! Hehe..

Btw, did u check GHt's latest pics that HT keeps posting on IG and FB? They get freaking adorableee day by day!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Guinea thumbnail

I really like Faridoon! Sort of my fav bw interviewer.. he had a great repo with his celeb guests n manages to make interviews seem like a chat btw friends.. very unlike wannabes like the ms malini woman who i can't stand!
Is thr a video documentary or smthn of thus. I would like to see it..

Andwhois Mr. Bhattarcharya? I haven't heard of himπŸ˜†

The Indian ambassador in egypt πŸ˜ƒ
-Zesty- thumbnail

WOW!! Him noticing what a welcome San got in Egypt is really something :D
princessunara thumbnail

Oh my bad,.. am not indian so pls excuse my ignorance πŸ˜³
princessunara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Simi1711

Sunara.. πŸ€—

I'm more into TO now than TVD, like I mentioned in my post too that TVD lost its charm with stretching story line and Nina's exit..

No one can sound that sweet sexy amazing when they say "LOVE" .. only he can do that.. 
Used to love Stelena
And then Klaroline..

Btw, did u check GHt's latest pics that HT keeps posting on IG and FB? They get freaking adorableee day by day!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Wow! GHT till San to TO, wow! That is like 16 yrs ofstuff! Wowww! U r correct very deep connection! πŸ€—
N nah havent gotten around to check the recent stuff cz while i am on twitter/IG n am following HT, am hardly online these days.. but man whenever i see them with Nevaan n katya I think of monaya maybe 5yrs down the line ( with regards to the steadiness i mean)! ❀️

Anyway ahhh thr is no one, no freaking one who can roll out that sarcastic drawl as Klause does it! and i literally swoon everytime be it "kill" or "love" he says! πŸ˜†
My only issue with TO is i have still not decided if i am more in to Klause or Elijah n that is a never b4 situation for me! I usually have a clear fav or dnt care for anyone at all! πŸ˜†
Edited by princessunara - 7 years ago
DONTBOTHER thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Simi1711

Sunara.. πŸ€—

Used to love Stelena
And then Klaroline..

Keeping in consideration to what the makers of TVD and twilight series did to my love of vampire stories I intentionally stayed away from TO though did watched a few scenes here and there only for Klaroline coz I couldn't resist that beautiful couple so really don't know what happened in that show.Also never got a chance to follow that show coz by then I got addicted to a Turkish show called Ask-i memnu and then became a complete maniac for Turkish shows.Speaking of which,have you guys followed any turkish shows?And Sunara,by the way what is your name's meaning,Okay so where was I,the shipping business.Your absolutely right these western shows literally leaves you disturbed with showing everyone having physical relations with every person available.
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Wow! GHT till San to TO, wow! That is like 16 yrs ofstuff! Wowww! U r correct very deep connection! πŸ€—
N nah havent gotten around to check the recent stuff cz while i am on twitter/IG n am following HT, am hardly online these days.. but man whenever i see them with Nevaan n katya I think of monaya maybe 5yrs down the line ( with regards to the steadiness i mean)! ❀️

Anyway ahhh thr is no one, no freaking one who can roll out that sarcastic drawl as Klause does it! and i literally swoon everytime be it "kill" or "love" he says! πŸ˜†
My only issue with TO is i have still not decided if i am more in to Klause or Elijah n that is a never b4 situation for me! I usually have a clear fav or dnt care for anyone at all! πŸ˜†

Haha, the noble Elijah or the cynical Klaus? Its never an easy choice mate πŸ˜†

And nevaan and katya--- man!! They are adorbsss!! 😳
Totally agree on the monaya part .. Five years down the line..
Man, they will make such cutieee babies <3 <3
U on twitter and IG?
Awesome! Let me know your handle
Mine is @smitakshiguha
πŸ€—