Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: zars080

Okay so finally caught up with everything.Thankyou so much everyone for sharing every seen or unseen,new or old,each and everything which is related to Sanaya in any way here.                                All the 6 gift segments were utterly adorable with such amazing and useful gifts.                                       Its awesome to see Monaya again after so long in a professional setting.                                                     And this today's interview was oh so awesome and made me remember why I shipped this couple so much from the start.They are seriously relationship goals.and what Sanaya said about supernatural stuff on tv is true.Its not that these things are new on tv.This supernatural genre is highly used by the west and is super successful as well.But the way its used on Indian tv is, in one word stupid.Like for instance you watch one single epi of Naagin and by the end of it you will seriously bang your head somewhere.but what can one do other than hoping that one day things would change or in worst case we would get used to it.

Exactly, the supernatural in Indian is not supernatural!! I can't believe some actress (I will not name) said that she's glad indian viewers are enjoying her show proving that supernatural is still popular ! Saying how popular they are in west!! Nah uh, we here in the West have better quality than what is shown in India! No offense!! We have better graphics and not to forget a good stories as well that go with them!! 

Shreya
What an alluring beauty she is!
After seeing her segments I am missing her on TV even more!
Sanaya humpe taras khao aur wapas aajao
😭

Was going through her photo gallery. Simply loved her here! Not sure which show it is from...

BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
More caps from Twitter

nitrit95 thumbnail
ok just came back from work glad so many liked my bakwas post abt nagin n chudail btw have u guys noticed one thing abt sanz iv her statements never change most actors be it bollywood or tellywood each iv diff story abt their journey in the industry but sanz statements are very consistent it shows what an honest n straightfoward person she is n i love her for what she is
._Jyoti_. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

._Jyoti_. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

spate22 thumbnail
Isn't  hosting JDJ something like a project or it's just hosting?! 

Shreya
spate22 thumbnail
So when she says that there is nothing in the pipeline, does that include hosting JDJ?! I always get confused with this comment!! ðŸ˜†

Shreya
Puma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^^ Don't think Sanaya will confirm any thing until and unless she has signed it.
ifsaal044 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Is Mohit working right now? Where is he coming home from?