Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: nitrit95

SANAYA has a beautiful  expressive face its a pity such talent n face is not onscreen years back zee was the first channel to be shown out of india there were shows like hasratein sailab with excellent scripts n brilliant acting most of the actors like kanwaljit singh n many more had struggled in bollywood n finally prefferd tv then to do bakwas bollywood movies tv at that time was abt content n good acting now the content on tv has become so bad that people rather do regional films or b grade movies those who can afford to just wait for something good many years the same thing happened in bollywood then came directors like karan johar aditiya chopra raj kumar hirani who put jan back in bollywood i sincerely hope that the content on tv too will improve n good actors like sanaya harsh chaya shefali reb=nuka shahane wld return to tv ps dont try guessing my age but  yes those below 20 n above 17 can call me di soory very frustrated today they have increased my subsciption for both the indian channel n i dont even follow up except for channel flippig n dehleez n tamana sorry if i bored u guys

Yes, shows back then were sooo much better even though I was too young to be watching soaps!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜† But mom didn't mind, so yeah...!! πŸ˜† Yeah, women onscreen were not perfect and  sacrificial back then like they show them now!! They were not perfect!! There weren't loud background sounds!! Things were not dragged including scenes!! About every episode was interesting to watch!! But now look what has TV become!! A lot of conservative shows getting high TRPs!! While shows with content get the boot!! I think these channels really need to make short term shows instead of keeping shows for many years!! 😑 People get bored of those shows but they watch as time pass!! πŸ€”

Shreya
nitrit95 thumbnail
i think its time for infinite series 30 episodes n story is done no bekar entries n leaps pe upar leaps lets wait n see if tv is going to change for the better ot worse
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Turkey trending RR again today with another hashtagπŸ‘

Devam 16 sradan giri yaptk #TutkununDans

Kesin allah nbo zamanna denkgelmi bu ne gzellik @SanayaTurkey @rangrasiyateam @parudturkeyteam #TutkununDans

Translated from Turkish by BingWrong translation?

Certainly God in the time of empty denkgelmi what a beauty @SanayaTurkey @rangrasiyateam @parudturkeyteam #TutkununDans

43 minutes agoView translation

Yr be parvati arkandayim gzelim @parudturkeyteam #TutkununDans

Edited by Anisha. - 7 years ago
BillyJean. thumbnail

._Jyoti_. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Necklace with the name of Sanaya..in Turkey

BillyJean. thumbnail
Found on twitter (from Radha Ki Betiyaan)
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
When this episode aired, we laughed at the outfit ... but honestly, she looks like a princess in this! There is something very royal and so classy about her look here. 
ifsaal044 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DiyaS

When this episode aired, we laughed at the outfit ... but honestly, she looks like a princess in this! There is something very royal and so classy about her look here. 

Really? I had no idea. I thought she looked so cute and pretty in these episodes where the coleads were all jealous of each other. I remember watching the episodes just to get her expressions and looks so many times. And who can forget the expressions from the dance sequences. 
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I actually liked that outfit! I did not laugh at it! I didn't see anything wrong in it!! And it suited Sanaya very well!!😊 Indeed she looked like a princess!πŸ˜ƒ

Shreya
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DiyaS

Sanaya looks ethnic and beautiful in this outfit. Her top is very trendy!