Rangrasiya

::SanayaIrani New Show Discussion Thread #22:: - Page 13

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Television star #SanayaIrani and her husband actor #MohitSehgal launchs #Ariel's new #Shar... http://ift.tt/1VDUCRW 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aruna.negi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bollywood & tv tadka

Television star Sanaya Irani and her husband actor Mohit Sehgal launchs Ariel's new ShareTheLoad' pack which carries the world's first Odd-Even' Laundry Calendar

Lovable television on screen and now off screen couple, Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani visited the  City of Nawab, Lucknow  to show their support to Ariel India's Dad's #ShareTheLoad Movement. The happy couple who tied the knot very recently were very excited and proud to launch the new Ariel Matic ShareTheLoad' pack here in Lucknow. The unique pack is the first of it's kind as it comes with the world's first, Odd-Even' laundry calendar, which encourages men to do laundry on odd days and women on even days. "Laundry is now a lot more fun, with the launch of the ShareTheLoad' pack with the Odd-Even' calendar. We are extremely pleased to launch this very unique pack as it will make our lives a lot more easier as we can help each other with household chores like laundry and with a brilliant product like Ariel Matic," said the chirpy and beautiful Sanaya Irani. "I would encourage husbands and also dad's for theat matter across the country to join the #ShareTheLoad movement," said the actor and Sanaya's better half, Mohit Sehgal.

Edited by Aruna.negi - 7 years ago
D_Desi_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nitrit95

frankly i wanted to cry when she spoke abt not winning jhalak we all wanted her to win but nevermind har ke bhi jo jeet jai isko bazigar kehtei hai n sanaya is a winner in alot of ways as a person friend wife n will definitely be a good mother someday

I never let out my jhalak finale frustration anywhere. the hurt and the anger towards myself and some people is still very much there. If it was a fair game then it didn't matter to me even for a second but the truth is it wasn't. And its not about gaining or losing, its not about the tag of being called a winner, the thing that hurt me from that moment was, they hurt an angel, they hurt my angel who worked hard more than anyone else. I won't deny it still hurts and maybe this thing will be stay there always. I know moving on is a good thing but I just can't forget this, they hurt her. she is like an angel, who can never hurt anyone, then why the hell they hurt her dammit!
Guinea thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: D_Desi_Dil

I never let out my jhalak finale frustration anywhere. the hurt and the anger towards myself and some people is still very much there. If it was a fair game then it didn't matter to me even for a second but the truth is it wasn't. And its not about gaining or losing, its not about the tag of being called a winner, the thing that hurt me from that moment was, they hurt an angel, they hurt my angel who worked hard more than anyone else.I won't deny it still hurts and maybe this thing will be stay there always. I know moving on is a good thing but I just can't forget this, they hurt her. she is like an angel, who can never hurt anyone, then why the hell they hurt her dammit!

Honestly ... Sanaya has gained a lot post JDJ .. Even more than the winner if I may say so . So while I understand it hurts etc but will suggest let it pass .. It's all panning out well 😃
nitrit95 thumbnail
hi sorry if i upset anyone with my earlier post abt sanz not winning jhalak but i totaly agree with ginuea jhalak has opened goors for sanz n she mtade new friends too anyway take care guys love u all ðŸ¤—
Guinea thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/event/13226-sanaya-irani-and-mohit-sehgal-at-promotions-of-ariel.htm

New pictures posted in IF about the aerial promotion ...everyone pls make your comments ðŸ˜Š
._Jyoti_. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
There is no difference between Man and Woman: Sanaya Article from Ariel India event

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Sanaya Irani and Mohit Sehgal at Promotions of 'Ariel' Photos

Sanaya Irani and Mohit Sehgal at Promotions of 'Ariel'
._Jyoti_. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
-Zesty- thumbnail