Yeh Vaada Raha

India-Forums

Yeh Vaada Raha
Yeh Vaada Raha

New pics & short video clips on YVR set (Page 2)

Vanellope IF-Dazzler
Vanellope
Vanellope

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiara26

Originally posted by Vanellope

Omg Tai .. Shocked wat was she thinking... If kartya gets to know about it he won't even think twice before pushing Tai down d very same stepsConfusedShocked

Oh God I know right ? Ekdum sahi kaha tune.Woh toh zaroor karega Kartik 
And he is yet to know that Tai is actually the one who manipulated Meher into doing all this & everything else which Kartik thinks Ranveer & Meher have done 
Tabhi toh Bindu so rightly said " Agar Kartik ko pata chal gaya na ki in sab ke peeche aap ka haath hai,toh woh aapko bhagne layak bhi nahin chhodega "  I so loved that line.Kartik ka gussa has everyone cowering Big smileLOL

I toh wanna c him go ballistic... N make everyone run for cover... 

Nice thoughts. Thumbs Up Would be sucha treat to watch Big smile

yumliciousss Goldie
yumliciousss
yumliciousss

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Omg Tai .. Shocked wat was she thinking... If kartya gets to know about it he won't even think twice before pushing Tai down d very same stepsConfusedShocked

And he is yet to know that Tai is actually the one who manipulated Meher into doing all this & everything else which Kartik thinks Ranveer & Meher have done 
Tabhi toh Bindu so rightly said " Agar Kartik ko pata chal gaya na ki in sab ke peeche aap ka haath hai,toh woh aapko bhagne layak bhi nahin chhodega "  I so loved that line.Kartik ka gussa has everyone cowering Big smileLOL
kia saxh mn?Shocked
vse i want it to happen with puri man o kaamna but Kartik's fury is like bubble.Ek dum se ghussa bheje ko charhta h aur phr sare bade bade dialouges Tashan mn bol k wo dusre hi moment original sweet n nice kisi ko dukh mn na dekh paane wala Kartik ban jata h
Same happened when Taai and her paapi paltan assumed that kartik will drop them in hell if he comes to knw abt taai burning survi
but When at mahashiv He got to know abt All Kaands,next morning he was as Cool as jse kuch hua hi na hoConfusedShockedGeek
Idk I never Seem to Know Ever that What way he is gonna react.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vanellope

Vanellope IF-Dazzler
Vanellope
Vanellope

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yumliciousss

kia saxh mn?Shocked
vse i want it to happen with puri man o kaamna but Kartik's fury is like bubble.Ek dum se ghussa bheje ko charhta h aur phr sare bade bade dialouges Tashan mn bol k wo dusre hi moment original sweet n nice kisi ko dukh mn na dekh paane wala Kartik ban jata h
Same happened when Taai and her paapi paltan assumed that kartik will drop them in hell if he comes to knw abt taai burning survi
but When at mahashiv He got to know abt All Kaands,next morning he was as Cool as jse kuch hua hi na hoConfusedShockedGeek

Tai ko maaf kiya maybe because Tai accused him of not having made good of his Vaada,maybe that's why.
Par jab Survi pe gussa tha toh ekdum unrelenting tha.Yes,couldn't see her in pain but then did everything to make her tell the truth 
Aur is baar woh bro sis ki baari hai.Pata nahin kya karega.

yumliciousss Goldie
yumliciousss
yumliciousss

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by yumliciousss

kia saxh mn?Shocked

Tai ko maaf kiya maybe because Tai accused him of not having made good of his Vaada,maybe that's why.
Par jab Survi pe gussa tha toh ekdum unrelenting tha.Yes,couldn't see her in pain but then did everything to make her tell the truth 
Aur is baar woh bro sis ki baari hai.Pata nahin kya karega.

saxh kahooo to mjhy excitemnt se zada Dar lag raha hConfused
Ganna And Zeher cant match up to karvi level but Taai is sb pe bhaari
Whatever i just want this track to end as soon as possible and yvr Returning to its original Storyline (which seems to have lost now)
So that All Fans come back as soon as possible

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vanellope

Go to top