snehaseshan
snehaseshan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gargpoo

Originally posted by snehaseshan

Originally posted by nicegul

Originally posted by swatica

He is stil d same frm heart bt hiding..
he saved dat stranger(ishita) may b bcoz he didnt got a chance to save her wife n lost her..
he knws importance of a person's life in life of dere loved ones..

wat i feel frm d segment,,, i saw a tear frm raman's eyes whn she ws shot n he ws at his seat n dat might b fear n pain of loosing sumonne.. though he didnt kenw it ws his wife bt stil he saved sumone's loved one n life...

I think may b raman's pov regarding ishtia might b shown nw...
totally agree to u swati...puttar knows the value of saving a life..from his madrasan...helping others without thinking abt urself...like the way his madrasan saved pallavi's life...or may be he felt...7 yrs ago by his carelessness his madrasan got shot by real bullet soo may be when ishita got shot hee felt that fear again...n he must hve thot jese madrasan uski life thi woh aurat bhi kisi ki life hogi...n he knows the pain of loosing ur loved one

Don't think so he is hiding his feelings coz in today's epi he's saying to hijacker "jab jab meine pyaar kiya sirf dhokka mila hai"- he is speaking as if ishita cheated him & went with some other person.. Actually he was the one who insulted & cheated her by abusing her & asking her to leave his life.. But he is saying that ishita cheated him wah wah.. Whatta inconsistency...
as far as i know raman ...dhoka meant she left him for his 5min ouburst..she gave him lifetime punishment for his mistake...its not k she cheated him n went with other man...i think v shud wait for his pov...that will clr everything..

Wat Raman said is not outburst it's called accusation,abuse,taunted her weakness,calling bad omen,doubting motherhood is not a outburst.. Instead of repenting his words he's blaming her that not right... Outburst is scolding,shouting her but not accusing & blaming,doubting 

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:55am | IP Logged
tfs grrr AngryAngrycvs i feel like killing u wid my bare hands..kya bana diya hai hamare ISHRA koShockedShocked...the ones who used 2 feel each other so well and connect so naturally are so unaware of each other??? OuchOuchwhy the hell? just coz u want 2 continue ur stupid hit and miss drama u are spoiling their characters and love completely...idiot kahin keCryCry
ps- and in all dis stupid shit of urs our poor DT and KP keep suffering physically and doing hardworkCryAngry while ur favorite enjoys holidays , shoot wid breaks and still remains at center of show DeadCensored, hope trps slap ur face hard cvs u will learn ur lesson dat way only Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maduragymhasium

-BreakingDown- IF-Rockerz
-BreakingDown-
-BreakingDown-

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Link
maduragymhasium IF-Rockerz
maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gargpoo

If raman didnt c ishita then one thing is clr...he is not emotionless..jst pretends...
He is saving a stranger n in the process getting injured...he can go to any extent to save his loved ones
My ishra Disapprove

superb dear

fabulously said
maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatica

He is stil d same frm heart bt hiding..
he saved dat stranger(ishita) may b bcoz he didnt got a chance to save her wife n lost her..
he knws importance of a person's life in life of dere loved ones..

wat i feel frm d segment,,, i saw a tear frm raman's eyes whn she ws shot n he ws at his seat n dat might b fear n pain of loosing sumonne.. though he didnt kenw it ws his wife bt stil he saved sumone's loved one n life... 

I think may b raman's pov regarding ishtia might b shown nw...

agree with you dear

fabulously said dear

i love it
maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhinchank

WATCH HERE THIS SEGMENT 

thank you so much for sharing link dear

Go to top