Then we can see his love for ishu

But if he doesn't know about ishu
Then I must say
He won my heart again
Usne khud chot khakar ek stranger ko bachaya
Really he can show that he is rude
But in reality he is so soft hearted
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: kras

In sab mein mujhe sirf ek cheej dikhi

Raman ka dil
If he knows that she is ishita

Then I must say
He won my heart again

same thoughts
ishra_JD_club thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kras

In sab mein mujhe sirf ek cheej dikhi

Raman ka dil
If he knows that she is ishita

Then I must say
He won my heart again

he is jst pertending by hiding his pain under the mask of his anger
svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
He is stil d same frm heart bt hiding..
he saved dat stranger(ishita) may b bcoz he didnt got a chance to save her wife n lost her..
he knws importance of a person's life in life of dere loved ones..

wat i feel frm d segment,,, i saw a tear frm raman's eyes whn she ws shot n he ws at his seat n dat might b fear n pain of loosing sumonne.. though he didnt kenw it ws his wife bt stil he saved sumone's loved one n life... 

I think may b raman's pov regarding ishtia might b shown nw...
nicegul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swatica

he saved dat stranger(ishita) may b bcoz he didnt got a chance to save her wife n lost her..

wat i feel frm d segment,,, i saw a tear frm raman's eyes whn she ws shot n he ws at his seat n dat might b fear n pain of loosing sumonne.. though he didnt kenw it ws his wife bt stil he saved sumone's loved one n life... 

totally agree to u swati...puttar knows the value of saving a life..from his madrasan...helping others without thinking abt urself...like the way his madrasan saved pallavi's life...or may be he felt...7 yrs ago by his carelessness his madrasan got shot by real bullet soo may be when ishita got shot hee felt that fear again...n he must hve thot jese madrasan uski life thi woh aurat bhi kisi ki life hogi...n he knows the pain of loosing ur loved one
svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nicegul

totally agree to u swati...puttar knows the value of saving a life..from his madrasan...helping others without thinking abt urself...like the way his madrasan saved pallavi's life...or may be he felt...7 yrs ago by his carelessness his madrasan got shot by real bullet soo may be when ishita got shot hee felt that fear again...n he must hve thot jese madrasan uski life thi woh aurat bhi kisi ki life hogi...n he knows the pain of loosing ur loved one

he didnt had chance n even didnt knew dat she wud attempt suicide n so he nw knows importance of sumone's life..
bt here he had chance..
bt less he knws dat she is his madrasan only..
i wana knw whn he cums to knw dat jisko isne bachaya hai wo iski madrasan hi hai...
chahe wo jab bhi ho..

bt i think EXPECTATIONS shuru ho gyi meri..
bt nhi i shud hv ZERO EXPECTATIONS...
😆
snehaseshan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nicegul

Don't think so he is hiding his feelings coz in today's epi he's saying to hijacker "jab jab meine pyaar kiya sirf dhokka mila hai"- he is speaking as if ishita cheated him & went with some other person.. Actually he was the one who insulted & cheated her by abusing her & asking her to leave his life.. But he is saying that ishita cheated him wah wah.. Whatta inconsistency...
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swatica

totally agree..
gargpoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehaseshan

Don't think so he is hiding his feelings coz in today's epi he's saying to hijacker "jab jab meine pyaar kiya sirf dhokka mila hai"- he is speaking as if ishita cheated him & went with some other person.. Actually he was the one who insulted & cheated her by abusing her & asking her to leave his life.. But he is saying that ishita cheated him wah wah.. Whatta inconsistency...

as far as i know raman ...dhoka meant she left him for his 5min ouburst..she gave him lifetime punishment for his mistake...its not k she cheated him n went with other man...i think v shud wait for his pov...that will clr everything..
DivanIshraru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gargpoo

as far as i know raman ...dhoka meant she left him for his 5min ouburst..she gave him lifetime punishment for his mistake...its not k she cheated him n went with other man...i think v shud wait for his pov...that will clr everything..

poonam
u r right
heis guilty bt his guilt only shown in drunk stupor