India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Dadibua!! (Page 2)

Ilin Goldie
Ilin
Ilin

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Agree Im really liking dadibua the actress is doing a superb job even though she's taunting Dhaani and I don't like that but I enjoy her scenes she's got a strong screen presence a comic relief scenes and great expression and body language Smile

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Db n trip...Shocked haan yaar her entry has very well executed with lots of drama bt with hidden purpose.. not only dialogue delivery bt her eye movements are jst bang on.. n I love how her dialogues writing has been taken care of..Embarrassed she's doing full justice n has successfully made me hate her to the core jst like trip..LOL
nitalmanu Groupbie
nitalmanu
nitalmanu

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:54am | IP Logged
You are right she is good at what she is doing. And I am damn sure this will bring TRP up.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index