India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Dadibua!!

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:45am | IP Logged
I want to appreciate Dadibua who is carrying the comic n also the devilish traits brilliantly...!!She is a good actress n her dialogue delivery is topnotch...Infact I find more jazba with her entry in the show...Its like it boosted up!.However she is right now...but she is providing the right drama ...Even her taunts n insults to dhaani is cringeworthy but im loving her character...I dunno y...She reminds me of tripu...the guy whose evil but immensely loved him...
The actress with a strong potrayal has the right to click with the trp audience...n the masala she is giving in the show is well balanced along with the romance...im enjoying it!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nitalmanuMibenijaIlinadhiabhirevathirkpearl82samanthanacocoatree

revathirk Goldie
revathirk
revathirk

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:53am | IP Logged
well said mehr...
she is fantastic...ClapClap i m sure dis will help in boosting our trp...Smile
fingers crossed...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilinmehraan

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by revathirk

well said mehr...
she is fantastic...ClapClap i m sure dis will help in boosting our trp...Smile
fingers crossed...Smile

I watched all the episodes of last week n yesterdays in one go today n I didnt had the urge to fadt foward her scenes...im actually enjoying her potrayal of being troublesome to the couple,n AN n also  her gutsy n obnoxious attitude is pleasing me...im surprised as to why??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilin

kiranpri IF-Dazzler
kiranpri
kiranpri

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:02am | IP Logged
The thing with IKRS is they always get very good actors. Even Kamins is a good actress except for her overexposure. Dadibua expressions are bang on. That's a strong personality. Same caliber as badimaa of ashram. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilinsamanthanamehraan

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Amardeepji had a strong screen presence and her bua role is influencing much with the negativity as well as packed drama quotient which is much needed at this moment to pull up the ratings.Agreed ! Mehr!! 

Ilinanjaliiii

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranpri

The thing with IKRS is they always get very good actors. Even Kamins is a good actress except for her overexposure. Dadibua expressions are bang on. That's a strong personality. Same caliber as badimaa of ashram. 

They bring on the good actors but they dnt utilise them properly thats wat I feel atttimes...I kno the vamp is also a gud choice,though I havent watched her previous one but I can make out by her dialogue delivery and her body language...she has a good voice too!! DADIbua is a brilliant actress ,had followed her in Rajan Shahis Show,she has an amazing screen presence..I hope trp audience connects with her

Ilinpearl82

pearl82 IF-Dazzler
pearl82
pearl82

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Yes she is a good actor..
adhiabhi Goldie
adhiabhi
adhiabhi

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:36am | IP Logged
She is well experienced actress and doing a good job. Hope cvs will utilize it and trp also increases.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilin

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index