Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant

Any Bengalis here? Had a doubt (Page 5)

perfection IF-Sizzlerz
perfection
perfection

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuckts

Lol I didn't know that my one sentence could get so many replies LOL
Ok basically I typed yesterday on Google thank you so much for your reply and copy pasted the Bengali words which were typed in English as I didn't know whether Bengali writing in the same language could be understood or not so like hinglish I copy pasted that stuff where after that whenever I tried translating in English the meaning if that sentence that Bengali sentence used to get deleted automatically so thought you all are Bengali only who are replying so that won't be an issutfor you all to understand may be so words were pasted with omission of few letters. 
Ok to cut long story short -thank you so much for your replies to all of you.
And just ignore the confusion lol LOL
LOL yes we got what u meant to say .. thts not a problem Embarrassed tht was so sweet that u tried to write bengali for us Big smile jenny and melodiousdreams are so witty tht they got what u meant .. where me miss maha dumbo couldnt get anything LOL ur bengali was mixed up  with hindi somewht LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreams

perfection IF-Sizzlerz
perfection
perfection

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhigya24

I got the meaning 
She is thanking you all for answering  Embarrassed
yo abhigya how u got tht? LOL u too bengali LOL
perfection IF-Sizzlerz
perfection
perfection

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MelodiousDreams

I started watching for the sci-fi stuff and was pleasantly surprised to see a Bengali-Punjabi family. Definitely don't see that every day! And the actors are doing a great job with the pronunciation. It's so adorable hearing them speak! If only the dialogue writers could fix the Bengali verbs...then we'd have a perfect show as far as cross-cultural values go!
yeah some verbs needs to be better still surili doing gr8 job .. i agree wid u i love bangalan billi and punjab da sher's family LOL

MelodiousDreams

-Piku- IF-Sizzlerz
-Piku-
-Piku-

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by perfection

I got the meaning 
Not me but my hubby is a Bengali Wink
So trying to learn Bengali Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsperfection

perfection IF-Sizzlerz
perfection
perfection

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by perfection

I got the meaning 
Not me but my hubby is a Bengali Wink
So trying to learn Bengali Smile
wow thts so nice Big smile

-Piku-

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuckts

Lol I didn't know that my one sentence could get so many replies LOL
Ok basically I typed yesterday on Google thank you so much for your reply and copy pasted the Bengali words which were typed in English as I didn't know whether Bengali writing in the same language could be understood or not so like hinglish I copy pasted that stuff where after that whenever I tried translating in English the meaning if that sentence that Bengali sentence used to get deleted automatically so thought you all are Bengali only who are replying so that won't be an issutfor you all to understand may be so words were pasted with omission of few letters. 
Ok to cut long story short -thank you so much for your replies to all of you.
And just ignore the confusion lol LOL

It was very sweet of you to reply in Bengali! Big smile

Google Translate is something I rely on for words of a language I don't know, as well...I don't trust their grammar and sentence construction very much, though! LOL

And a bonus of this thread is that it has helped to boost our forum activity, too! So thank you for that! LOL
brewedawakening IF-Rockerz
brewedawakening
brewedawakening

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I just had to ask you bengalis, why does Surli say 'Duga' or Dhoka? (or however it is pronounced) What does it mean?LOL
Raina1234 Goldie
Raina1234
Raina1234

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The-Dilettante

I just had to ask you bengalis, why does Surli say 'Duga' or Dhoka? (or however it is pronounced) What does it mean?LOL

Duga means Durga. Bengalis have a habit of saying Duga instead of Durga. I have a bachpan wala aadat of saying Durga Durga before leaving home and sometimes jaldi jaldi main it sounds Duga instead of Durga though what I say is Durga. But pure bangalis have a habit of saying Duga and not Durga.
And I guess Dhoka is called dhoka only.

brewedawakening

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index