Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

It's the end of #PaNi and beginning of #Anuti (DT Note pg. 8) (Page 4)

falah5 Groupbie
falah5
falah5

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nag5599

Bcoz only parth frnds nd his family like pani pics nd dats y dey bashed parth frnds 
Even Niti's dad likes PaNi edits on FB. Do you find parth fans going and bashing him? You ppl cross all levels of bashing and dare give such crap justifications for bashing random peopleSleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Akansha32Redross-Nili-

..paarsaa.. Goldie
..paarsaa..
..paarsaa..

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parthianhamesha

Originally posted by paarsaa

Thank God I left my ship many before,now it doesn't hurt anymore..by the way,best of luck for Anubhav and NitiThumbs Up

hi sadu where were u ?? missed u Smile
but m still shipping them ...Wink
aww I missed u too sweetyHugno my ship drown long before,while her note timeCrybtw good luck yaar with ur ship,I love to see so much positivityClap

u know na dua se taqdeer badalti hain Wink ...and I dont know why people fight every time they should have to learn something from us ...LOL

Edited by paarsaa - 24 April 2016 at 3:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parthianhamesha

Parthianhamesha Senior Member
Parthianhamesha
Parthianhamesha

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Thank God I left my ship many before,now it doesn't hurt anymore..by the way,best of luck for Anubhav and NitiThumbs Up

aww I missed u too sweetyHugno my ship drown long before,while her note timeCrybtw good luck yaar with ur ship,I love to see so much positivityClap

u know na dua se taqdeer badalti hain Wink ...
ab toh usne mehendi laga lia Anubhav ki naam kiCryab shaadi ke baad bhi dua karegi kiaWinkjoking yaar..I understand..shipper heart..keep prayingEmbarrassed

..paarsaa..

..paarsaa.. Goldie
..paarsaa..
..paarsaa..

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:59am | IP Logged

ab toh usne mehendi laga lia Anubhav ki naam kiCryab shaadi ke baad bhi dua karegi kiaWinkjoking yaar..I understand..shipper heart..keep prayingEmbarrassed

aaj kal exams hain na to mai bade zor shot se tahajjud padh rhi hoon kya pata agar maangu or Allah miyan sun le ...
but why it so difficult yaar by the way I m making my last thread on forum today and u have to comment there I will pm u and check ur inbox I messages u many times...

Parthianhamesha

Parthianhamesha
Parthianhamesha

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:01am | IP Logged

aaj kal exams hain na to mai bade zor shot se tahajjud padh rhi hoon kya pata agar maangu or Allah miyan sun le ...
but why it so difficult yaar by the way I m making my last thread on forum today and u have to comment there I will pm u and check ur inbox I messages u many times...
ok pakka I will come...waise I come to IF very rarely..wo toh aj,twitter mein ruckus dekhke just checked..and same thingLOL

..paarsaa..

..paarsaa.. Goldie
..paarsaa..
..paarsaa..

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:05am | IP Logged

ok pakka I will come...waise I come to IF very rarely..wo toh aj,twitter mein ruckus dekhke just checked..and same thingLOL

for ur kind information Maine bhi tauba ki hui hain IF se I loose my interest here ...everyone one left so much hain bhi nhi yahan

Parthianhamesha

nag5599 Groupbie
nag5599
nag5599

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by falah5

Originally posted by nag5599

Originally posted by Akansha32

[QUOTE=nag5599]One moment of silence for those velle people some people need a life as we care what was written on her hand seriously grow up she can write whoevers name on her hand why z ur ass z burning let her live stop interfering in her personal life plzz focus ur idol 
shant rakho behenLOLI am just congratulating ur doll nothing elseEmbarrassedand now to be serious,it's not her personal life now when she shared the pic with fans,get it well...we have full right then too comment about it..Ouchwhatever when I did interfere,I just shared the news with u allWink

Oh sorry these people r not shippers but suhus ...seriously go and do something 4 ur fav #suhusobsessionwithniti.  Then why u guys didn't shared ur idol pic which he leaked nudepic
lolol...u care to take note of his nude pics and u blame others for being obsessed with Niti. Check your own obsession with Parth nd his watever pics...
Firstly the pic  was posted by Niti nd is not a leaked one...if she loves anubhav wat is ur problem ? Y get offended if sumbody shares da news

Off course u guys obbessed with niti dats y u guys posted dis pic u guys r partians den y r u poking ur nose in nitis matter nd I don't have any prblm with anubhav nd niti relationship its her life nd she didn't posted dat pic 
Parthianhamesha
Parthianhamesha

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:07am | IP Logged
@paarsaa han then tomorrow is ur last day,mine tooCrysee u tomorrow

Go to top