Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BrightNSparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sadiya51

Aww so cute really happy for her
Mujhe to doubt ho hi raha tha bohot time se anubhav niti par aur an confirm bhi ho gaya yay
Well I never believed in oani
They never existed for me only manan did
And I also loved Disha parth together but they r not together anymore sad and I pray they get together or parth finds his mate soon

Sorry dear she has clarified in Insta that it was just dare...😆
..paarsaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sidhaarthi

But I like Parth a bit more.. Its okay at the end of the day we like PaNi shippers too

I know yaar if we like someone most than other but that doesn't mean that we don't have respect for them after all its ky2 dude the show which gave crazy and made forum ...
Entwined_Fates thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

So atleast for now they can resume the shipping for some more time until another big drama comes..

I really like these PaNi shippers... They are the ones who are keeping MaNan alive.. Their post reminds us MaNan and KYY a lot...

LMAO.. Weekend masala for everyone... They are still having same capacity to troll their fans... In MANAN word... Hameshaa waala... In nandu accent... Baar baar har baar... Har week...har month... From last year... Wow... Kudos to them and big round of applause for US.   👏👏
Redross thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry dear she has clarified in Insta that it was just dare...😆

Lol...mamu ya ullo banana ...already knew she will come up with some lie...y is she trolling fans ..i dont understand...i know niti fans and shippers will be ready to bash me ..but comeon we are not this brainless to belive her this lie.sns drama willnever end...she keep fooling people...first hacked ...now truth or dare lol...i seriously have to stop commenting abt her frm now on...bec i dont have anything good to say abt frm few months...i wont give any explaination...its my opinion.
mananpaniii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

So since Niti is now telling it was just a dare OK we will accept it for some more time.. oMG so much of drama...

so stay out of drama... Don't poke ur nose in her post...
StaryGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Redross

Lol...mamu ya ullo banana ...already knew she will come up with some lie...y is she trolling fans ..i dont understand...i know niti fans and shippers will be ready to bash me ..but comeon we are not this brainless to belive her this lie.sns drama willnever end...she keep fooling people...first hacked ...now truth or dare lol...i seriously have to stop commenting abt her frm now on...bec i dont have anything good to say abt frm few months...i wont give any explaination...its my opinion.

u guys too much trolling and one side also,that's why she get frustrate and end up write note ,then you guys also here she also here see the future in future but don't predict her future here in present, 
anushi3012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just make sure you guys have Instagram account before assuming anything!! '''
She just post about this whole mehendi thing and cleared up th she is not dating anubhav!!
soothu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
1minute silence prayer who just shipped anuni
BrightNSparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mananpaniii

so stay out of drama... Don't poke ur nose in her post...

It will be fine if you mind your words... No one is bashing her here..
Edited by Sidhaarthi - 8 years ago
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
to stalk this topic (weekend time pass😆) i came to my loving orum..hi girls for the ones who know me and also to the ones who dont know me 🤗