nag5599 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Akansha32

U also do same thing na go nd start doing pooja of ur patidev na 

pranjali98 thumbnail
lol yes I knew..Anubhav isn't just her friend..celebrities and just friends,nothing new..whatever,I won't troll her...May she fine her true love in Anubhav..now that Pani things not happening,hope people stops linking them both together and concentrate on their idol😊and stop bashing
Kavyashree22 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's ok but still m the most craziest panishipper ever.. and still love to see PaNi together forever..
Akansha32 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cynto

Nooo niti forever byeye 

don't do so..actors have all the right to choose their life partner..on Parth's time too,same thing happened,fans bashed Disha,left Parth's side..support her if u loved her individually too😊just saying as an human,amn't her fan even..don't think I gave u lecture plz😊
RainFlies thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

shant rakho behen😆I am just congratulating ur doll nothing else😳and now to be serious,it's not her personal life now when she shared the pic with fans,get it well...we have full right then too comment about it..whatever when I did interfere,I just shared the news with u all😉

There u go baby..she shared d pic for fans..so it shld b considered by her fans only. why d hater like you r taking efforts to make a post on IF n wasting ur precious time? n by d way its IF n here post abt personal life is not allowed. but still u took d efforts..hats off to ur love for her..u r her fan...(now u don't try to bash me bciz u r trapped in ur words only).Edited by KYYian - 8 years ago
Akansha32 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KYYian

There u go baby..she shared d pic for fans..so it shld b considered by her fans only. why d hater like you r taking efforts to make a post on IF n wasting ur precious time? n by d way its IF n here post abt personal life is not allowed. but still u took d efforts..hats off to ur love for her..u r her fan...(now u don't try to bash me bciz u r trapped in ur words only).

as she is always linked with Parth,bashed by Panifans(not all) whenever he posts pic with female friends,be that Leena,Chalir,Ressica or anyone...so this Pani things not happening,ofcourse I have the right to share it..and moreover, ididn't bashed anyone in this post nor name called like pujus doing if u check the whole thread..whatever,I have not any intention to clarify things to u..and bashing u,no question of that..enjoy😉😉
Cynto thumbnail

don't do so..actors have all the right to choose their life partner..on Parth's time too,same thing happened,fans bashed Disha,left Parth's side..support her if u loved her individually too😊just saying as an human,amn't her fan even..don't think I ga

ve u lecture plz😊

i knw bt i can't digest the truth anyway itz her life c can do wat ever c want bt for me goodbye..for Anuti 👎🏼
nag5599 thumbnail

as she is always linked with Parth,bashed by Panifans(not all) whenever he posts pic with female friends,be that Leena,Chalir,Ressica or anyone...so this Pani things not happening,ofcourse I have the right to share it..and moreover, ididn't bashed anyone in this post nor name called like pujus doing if u check the whole thread..whatever,I have not any intention to clarify things to u..and bashing u,no question of that..enjoy😉😉[/QUb

Bcoz only parth frnds nd his family like pani pics nd dats y dey bashed parth frnds 

Parthianhamesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thank God I left my ship many before,now it doesn't hurt anymore..by the way,best of luck for Anubhav and Niti👍🏼
..paarsaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
okk I hardly comment on these kind of things but as I always said I m niti's fan and true pani shipper ...
I know its their life ...but that doesn't mean that I will stop shipping Pani ...its not neccesaary that if two people don't have future together I will stop admire them as a couple no ways ...
I will always ship pani and will always hope for them chahe parth kisi or k sath ho or niti kisi or ke ...I will love them together as a couple ...
they are my manan and Pani ...
#Pani rocks
# Still have hope for them and inshallah I will see them together ...
P.S basher plz stay away from my comment ...😊
bcoz I love positivity ...