Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

It's the end of #PaNi and beginning of #Anuti (DT Note pg. 8)

Akansha32 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Niti's mehendi pic,check below..check her hand,Anubhav is written there clearly..u don't need microscope also to see🥱and no one writes friend's name on mehendi...so Pani ship got drown in Pani only,it's #Anuti only sailing high😛

no bashing allowed,as I didn't write Anubhav in Niti's hand,she herself did😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LisaR2 thumbnail
wow so it's official now...God bless #Anuti ðŸ¥³
nag5599 thumbnail
One moment of silence for those velle people some people need a life as we care what was written on her hand seriously grow up she can write whoevers name on her hand why z ur ass z burning let her live stop interfering in her personal life plzz focus ur idol 
Akansha32 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nag5599

One moment of silence for those velle people some people need a life as we care what was written on her hand seriously grow up she can write whoevers name on her hand why z ur ass z burning let her live stop interfering in her personal life plzz focus ur idol 

shant rakho behen😆I am just congratulating ur doll nothing else😳and now to be serious,it's not her personal life now when she shared the pic with fans,get it well...we have full right then too comment about it..whatever when I did interfere,I just shared the news with u all😉
Redross thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank god i am ex shipper ...and jab log virat kohli anushka jaise logo ko nahi chodte toh anuti kya cheez hai😆
Now parthian should concentrate on parth and nitian on niti...they are just ex coactors.
Edited by Redross - 8 years ago
nag5599 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akansha32

shant rakho behen😆I am just congratulating ur doll nothing else😳and now to be serious,it's not her personal life now when she shared the pic with fans,get it well...we have full right then too comment about it..whatever when I did interfere,I just shared the news with u all😉[/QUOTE.                         

Oh sorry this people r nt shippers but suhus go n do something ur mole man oh #suhusobsessionwithniti

Akansha32 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Redross

Thank god i am ex shipper ...and jab log virat kohli anushka jaise logo ko nahi chodte toh anuti kya cheez hai😆

Now parthian should concentrate on parth and nitian on niti...they are just ex coactors.

lol ya from now,hope these things end..but today,people can't help but😉😉if u know what I mean😆
nag5599 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akansha32

shant rakho behen😆I am just congratulating ur doll nothing else😳and now to be serious,it's not her personal life now when she shared the pic with fans,get it well...we have full right then too comment about it..whatever when I did interfere,I just shared the news with u all😉

Oh sorry these people r not shippers but suhus ...seriously go and do something 4 ur fav #suhusobsessionwithniti.  Then why u guys didn't shared ur idol pic which he leaked nudepic
Akansha32 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nag5599

u go start doing pooja of ur devi and new devta anu..kaha kahase idiots aajatehein🥱

Cynto thumbnail
Nooo niti forever byeye