Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Sbas/sbs UPDATED pics /link added/ISHITA IN HOSP PICS (Page 9)

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 3fra

Originally posted by ...RamonaG...

Originally posted by ishrafan_us

Tfs ramona. My 2 cents - Raman knows Ishita is alive & with Mani. He knows he is responsible for her leaving and thinks that now she is happy he didn't want to disturb her peace. So he killed all senses regarding Ishita but they only come out when he is unconscious.we will get fb inside fb inside fb like pandora box. Yes he saved her & knows its her. His love for her is making him to be away from her. When they come face 2 face they both think others moved on and behave rude to each other. 
Thats why we got the dialog in that there is no love they move on.
Only when Ruhis truth comes out they will know that they haven't moved on. Its the creative writing in layers.Ouch

These serial writers don't think so logically  if someone has a bit of mud on their face they conveniently  become unrecognisable  to even those closest to them LOL
He surely can't recognise  her though it's highly  illogical  this is BT world  & also he thinks she's dead so he can't possibly  imagine it's her 
As for mani angle  it will be revealed  to create misunderstanding  between ishra that ishita has moved on & similarly  Shagun  angle for raman it's the same old formula  nothing newTongue

yaar till misunderstanding it's OK but this misunderstanding not become real you know what i mean Cry
Full reunion  with  remarriage  & all will take up to a year easily
After all consummation  took 2 yearsLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaLove9rose1000Lacustrisishra_bestluv-K.13-Mdwst

3fra IF-Sizzlerz
3fra
3fra

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 3fra

Originally posted by ishrafan_us

Tfs ramona. My 2 cents - Raman knows Ishita is alive & with Mani. He knows he is responsible for her leaving and thinks that now she is happy he didn't want to disturb her peace. So he killed all senses regarding Ishita but they only come out when he is unconscious.we will get fb inside fb inside fb like pandora box. Yes he saved her & knows its her. His love for her is making him to be away from her. When they come face 2 face they both think others moved on and behave rude to each other. 
Thats why we got the dialog in that there is no love they move on.
Only when Ruhis truth comes out they will know that they haven't moved on. Its the creative writing in layers.Ouch

These serial writers don't think so logically  if someone has a bit of mud on their face they conveniently  become unrecognisable  to even those closest to them LOL
He surely can't recognise  her though it's highly  illogical  this is BT world  & also he thinks she's dead so he can't possibly  imagine it's her 
As for mani angle  it will be revealed  to create misunderstanding  between ishra that ishita has moved on & similarly  Shagun  angle for raman it's the same old formula  nothing newTongue

yaar till misunderstanding it's OK but this misunderstanding not become real you know what i mean Cry
Full reunion  with  remarriage  & all will take up to a year easily
After all consummation  took 2 yearsLOL

Ishra remarriage it;s ok but not with other person AngryCry
Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Tfs Ramona
What I liked the best
" even the hijacker was upset that ishra didn't meet"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9Lacustrissvati12

momb24 IF-Dazzler
momb24
momb24

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Raman not thinking its ishita is a little understandable as he thinks she is dead and 7 years is nearly a decade of not seeing her. ishita is a different story, she knows there is a possibility of coming face to face but god knows why cvs made them this dumb, ishita hears his voice but doesnt think further and now Raman is on top of her on the floor ,so close and he doesnt see her face Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9Lacustris

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momb24

Raman not thinking its ishita is a little understandable as he thinks she is dead and 7 years is nearly a decade of not seeing her. ishita is a different story, she knows there is a possibility of coming face to face but god knows why cvs made them this dumb, ishita hears his voice but doesnt think further and now Raman is on top of her on the floor ,so close and he doesnt see her face Ouch

I think they want shagun to play a major role in their Milan... Just like consummation.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9rose1000Lacustrissvati12

..JohnDoe.. Senior Member
..JohnDoe..
..JohnDoe..

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Ishita's most favorite place: Hospital Wink
svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:03am | IP Logged
He is stil d same frm heart bt hiding..
he saved dat stranger(ishita) may b bcoz he didnt got a chance to save her wife n lost her..
he knws importance of a person's life in life of dere loved ones..

wat i feel frm d segment,,, i saw a tear frm raman's eyes whn she ws shot n he ws at his seat n dat might b fear n pain of loosing sumonne.. though he didnt kenw it ws his wife bt stil he saved sumone's loved one n life... 

I think may b raman's pov regarding ishtia might b shown nw...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9

SurabhiA91 IF-Dazzler
SurabhiA91
SurabhiA91

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatica

He is stil d same frm heart bt hiding..
he saved dat stranger(ishita) may b bcoz he didnt got a chance to save her wife n lost her..
he knws importance of a person's life in life of dere loved ones..

wat i feel frm d segment,,, i saw a tear frm raman's eyes whn she ws shot n he ws at his seat n dat might b fear n pain of loosing sumonne.. though he didnt kenw it ws his wife bt stil he saved sumone's loved one n life... 

I think may b raman's pov regarding ishtia might b shown nw...

Ya it is possible n I guess he definitely is in the guilt of loosing but somewhere he is angry as to how she didn't think about him n committed suicide n this anger will know no limits once he knows she is alive n still didn't turn up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9

Go to top