Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Namik Paul talks about Game of Thrones (Page 2)

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
I have not followed GOT, only seen some of it. Lack of time mostly. But my husband is a big big fan! (Yes I am married). I mentioned to him that "the lead guy from the Indian show I am watching these days loves GOT". He seemed suitably impressed by it. (usually he hates all the guys I seem to take a shine to). LOL. What else can you expect from a guy? :)

But looks like Namik is so into GOT. It's a very well done series with very good production values. They actually shoot it in two different sets in two different countries, but sometimes have to do scenes with the same actors on the two different sets and have to maintain continuity of the shot, even after they fly to the other set to shoot that scene. It's a major operation! (I watched a Doco on the making of GOT, it was superb). Hope Namik has seen it too! :)

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 24 April 2016 at 6:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mineforever-Swetha-

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amreen...

I have watched a censored version of season 5 wid my sis... she had it in her lappy and I saw that...i asked her abt it and she told me abt the show... I watched some episodes... left a few with extreme violence n explicit scenes... I liked them...
Not a huge fan but the show has a strong n gripping storyline... especially the background is too detailed... haven't watched anything else than mentioned but still I loved the show due to the story n fantasy action... my mom allowed me to watch it only with my sis... But now want to watch everything as Namik loves it... Wink
will ask my sis on her next visit if she has other seasons too!!!
Tho I don't know how he is watching the telecast of season 6 tonight... my di told me that uncut original telecast India me nhi hota??? Confused
Do u guys have any idea???

I think maybe torrent..
mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mannu100

HeartDay DreamingTFS

Big smile
mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara610

Thanks for sharing

Welcome Smile
mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I have not followed GOT, only seen some of it. Lack of time mostly. But my husband is a big big fan! (Yes I am married). I mentioned to him that "the lead guy from the Indian show I am watching these days loves GOT". He seemed suitably impressed by it. (usually he hates all the guys I seem to take a shine to). LOL. What else can you expect from a guy? :)

But looks like Namik is so into GOT. It's a very well done series with very good production values. They actually shoot it in two different sets in two different countries, but sometimes have to do scenes with the same actors on the two different sets and have to maintain continuity of the shot, even after they fly to the other set to shoot that scene. It's a major operation! (I watched a Doco on the making of GOT, it was superb). Hope Namik has seen it too! :)

wow..i never knew that..its really tough to manage..
even I have not watched the show or read the book.. Smile

Go to top