Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina744 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wao awsm interesting story... Love RaTri scene... Aww Raghav knows Trisha very well... Mind blowing creation... Please continue...
Ani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaina744

Wao awsm interesting story... Love RaTri scene... Aww Raghav knows Trisha very well... Mind blowing creation... Please continue...

Thanks shaina I will try to post it by tomorrow 
Ani09 thumbnail
   Part 2 

Purani kothi ke peeche.

There was a ruined building and the door was opened. Trisha entered the room with her gun ready to shoot but their  was nobody in the room as she was moving back to door She find a note in which it was written - "RaGhav! " and the whole paper was blank. Trisha read the note keep it in her pocket. She smelled something burning and turned around to find a rope burning which end with a bomb. She do not take a second to understand that it is a trap. She ran as quick as she can but the bomb exploded as soon as she came out of the house. She got minor injuries in her head and arms as the bomb was not so distructive. She ran towards her car and was opening her car and sensed something pinched in her neck. She quickly turned back to see and found a person in black hooded jacket trying to drugged her. Trisha is a trained officer so she rolled his fingers and kicked him back, the person was crying with pain. Trisha quickly drove the car to Raghav's resident but in the way she became unconscious due to the drug and the car hit the nearby tree but fortunately trisha don't get hurt due to slow speed.    
Raghav leave the office in tension whether trisha reached home safely or not. Raghav was driving to his home but his mind was lost in Trisha's thought. His mind again and again was asking questions - Where did Trisha went ?, Is she Ok? etc. Suddenly he stopped his car on the turning point and found Trisha's car parked at the side of the road. He quickly get out from his car and move towards Trisha's car and found Trisha unconscious on the driver seat. He quickly open the door and lift Trisha in his arms and placed her on the back seat of his car. 
Raghav (while driving) - "Trisha tumhe mana kiya tha me tumhe ghar drop kardeta hoon par tum kaha meri sunti ho bas apni marzi ka karti ho. 
Raghav listen that Trisha was murmuring something. 
Trisha-" Raghav... Rishab aur Tejal... jaan khatare "
and she was totaly unconscious. Raghav understood that something is wrong with both of them. He decided to take Trisha to his home in order to keep her safe. 

At Raghav resident

Raghav lift Trisha in his arm and move towards his bed room. He placed her on the bed. He saw some drops of blood on Trisha's coat and he realized that Trisha was badly hurt. He quickly removed her coat and found a deep burn on her shoulder.  He dressed her shoulder while dressing she lean on his chest. As he apply some spirit to clean the wound as soon as the spirit touches the wound Trisha  quickly hug him tightly in pain. Raghav knew that trisha is a strong person but she is girl by heart. Raghav consoled her by hugging her. 
Raghav-"Its fine Trisha me hoon na you will be ok. "
After dressing Raghav slept near her on the couch and prayed for her recovery. 

At 6:30am 

Trisha opened her eyes and find herself lying on bed. She woke up with jerk which resulted in pain in her arm. 
Trisha -" aah!! "
Raghav heard the cry and woke at once and saw trisha in pain. Raghav ran towards her to help her. 
Raghav-" Trisha are you ok!  tum araam se let jao tumhare shoulder me chot lagi hai. Take rest dear"
Trisha - "me tumhare ghar me... kaise... aur tejal aur Rishab kaha hai" 
Raghav - "kal raat ko jab me office se lot raha tha tab beech raste me tum mujhe gadi me behosh mili to me tumhe apne ghar le aya tum baar baar behoshi me Tejal aur Rishab ki jaan ko khatra hai bol rahi thi. kya hua hai dono ko" 
Trisha narrated the story. 
Raghav-"Tejal aur Rishab ka kidnap ho gaya hai aur tumne mujhe bataya bhi nahi kyo. Akele us sunsan jagah me jane ki kya zaroorat thi at least mujhe bata diya hota si I could be with you as backup agar tumhe kuch ho jata to mera... "
Raghav stopped and realized what he was saying. Trisha was looking at Raghav and his eyes was full of love and care. 
Raghav-" dekho pehle tum Fresh ho jao tab tak me kuch tumhare khane liye le ata hu"
Trisha holds Raghav hand and said-"thanks "
Trisha was going to enter in washroom and remember about her clothes 
Trisha -" Raghav!!"
Raghav - "haa bolo kya hua tum abhi tak fresh nahi hui" 
Trisha - "Raghav mere pahenne ke liye kapde" 
Raghav ( blanked) - "kya? tum ek minute ruko" 
Raghav moved towards his wardrobe and take out a beautiful short red dress. 
Raghav - "yeh lo tum pe acha lage ga" 
Trisha - "tumhare pass ladkiyo ki dresses bhi hai" 
Raghav-"Actually yeh dress maine kisi khaas ke liye kharidi thi "
Trisha -" oh to someone special us ladki ko bura nagi lagega"
Raghav - "well not use bilkul bura nahi lagega" 
Trisha took a bath and came out of the bathroom as she pick up the dress a note fallen down-"To Trisha" Trisha understood that the special person was none other then her. She wore the dress and was trying to close the chain placed at the backside of itbut was unable to do it. Raghav came with a breakfast tray and saw her struggling with the chain. He came near to Trisha from back and put her hairs at front. Trisha was stunned she saw Raghav in the mirror. Raghav came near to her ears and said-"May I help you ". 
Trisha was lacking words to say so she nodded in yes! 
Raghav slowly closed the chain but she closed her eyes.
Raghav-"hogaya"
Trisha-"Thankyou"and move towards the breakfast but was smiling secretly. 
Raghav-" tumhara ghao kaisa hai "
Trisha -" pehle se better hai well tum bohot accha breakfast banate ho"
Raghav - "thanks aur boss ke sath baar baar aise khane ka mauka thodi na milega" 
Trisha smiled but soon her smile disappear and she said-"tumhe us note se kuch pata chala"
Raghav was looking at the note and suddenly said-"kidnapper hume jaan bhujhakar hint de raha hai "

So what is the hint all in the final part. 
Hope you like the part. Please like and review it. All suggestions for improvement are welcomed. ðŸ˜³

Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update dear .off to read it and will come back with a review soon
Ani09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tasha1994

thanks for the update dear .off to read it and will come back with a review soon

No problem dear take your time
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow such a sweet update
Loved Trisha in action she was indeed brave and smart in that situation
Loved the care Raghav had for Trisha
The wound cleaning and the hug scene was awesome
So Raghav have got and kept a red short dress for Trisha! But question is why?
So Raghav and Trisha together in action wonder why kidnapper is after them
nymphadora12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update!😳
Trisha was really brave in handling a situation like that.
Its really nice to see raghav caring for trisha like that.
It shows the depth of their relationship.
Raghav having a dress for trisha beforehand- thats sweet!
The wound dressing part was beautiful!
Would really like to know what happens next! Update soon!
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update. Trisha is a brave girl, how nicely she escaped from the trap. The dressing scene is nicely written. So Raghav already had a dress for her, how romantic. Now both of them together, obviously the criminal can't escape. Awesome.
Waiting for next part.
Ani09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Az07

Wow such a sweet update
Loved Trisha in action she was indeed brave and smart in that situation
Loved the care Raghav had for Trisha
The wound cleaning and the hug scene was awesome
So Raghav have got and kept a red short dress for Trisha! But question is why?
So Raghav and Trisha together in action wonder why kidnapper is after them

Thanks uma. The question is correct that why raghav has purchased such a beautiful dress for his boss or friend or somethong else. you will know in next update.  Uma please update your story I am eagerly waiting for the second part 
Ani09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nymphadora12

Lovely update!😳

Trisha was really brave in handling a situation like that.
Its really nice to see raghav caring for trisha like that.
It shows the depth of their relationship.
Raghav having a dress for trisha beforehand- thats sweet!
The wound dressing part was beautiful!
Would really like to know what happens next! Update soon!

Thanks dear. Trisha's character is strong and brave so should be written like that but from inside she is a girl so she also has feeling fo pain and losing someone