Sports/Cricket

India-Forums

Sports/Cricket
Sports/Cricket

||| IPL 2016: RPS v KKR ||| KKR won (Page 13)

_shadesnature_ IF-Stunnerz
_shadesnature_
_shadesnature_

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dwipanita

Originally posted by SHADESOFNATURE

Originally posted by Dwipanita

Originally posted by SHADESOFNATURE

Haan jaise msd bowling bhi kar raha ho jaise
yes fielding vi dhoni hi kar raha hai. epic logic of haters

Ab WO match chod sirf dhoni pe hi focus karte hai itni importance toh dhoni ke die hard fans bhi msd ko nahi dete hinge jitne haters dete hainLOL
yes. i can relate with this. even I m die heart fan of msd. but itna dhoni dhoni toh main vi nahi karti. every time dhoni's teaml looses, be it India or IPL I only felt sad thinking they will again start bashing my ms, as they love him so much, jee nahi paate unke baare mein bole bina

Well even I also his fan but I don't argue when he commits mistake even he is also human being but every time blaming him won't make any sense 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bahi.

bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Dhoni and the interviewer needs to stop pointing out M. Ashwin this time. There were experienced bowlers like R. Ashwin and A. Morkel, who gave alot of wides and gave much bigger overs than this guy did. Besides Pune needs to work on the fielding. That was the reason for losing today and the slow batting of course  -which Dhoni did mention. It's still a brand new team comparing to GL, where most of them have been playing together as CSK. I t was a close match, so something went right for them as well. They just need to work on it and try to make it happen next time. Dhoni is not to be blamed here as he has a huge task this season - to combine a new team in less time.

Edited by Baki - 24 April 2016 at 12:51pm
JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
YAYY so happy KKR won Party Dancing Suryakumar Yadav rocked it what an inning and Pathan also did well Big smile Good job KKR keep it up 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sports/Cricket Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index