Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

India-Forums

What were the ages of Popatlal's potential wives (Page 2)

Indiaphorum IF-Dazzler
Indiaphorum
Indiaphorum

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dey.bh

The whole Popat's shadi thing is confusing. When he entered the show he was not this mad for getting marriage. He was not this old even. I mean people of his age get married if not everywhere in India then at least in a metro like Mumbai.
Its only a recent development when he is shown older than Jetha also. So, he must be 45 now.

All the girls were too young for him. I think its time he gets married. Its so irritating to watch the same tracks over and over again. I thought Prof Nalini was the one because she was neither too young nor too old. I liked her because she was also a working woman.

Yes he was a temperamental and annoying person. Now he is butt of all jokes of GD men. Yes he is older than Jetha and those girls are too young for him. I hope they bring an older looking woman for him.

Go to top