India-Forums

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

What were the ages of Popatlal's potential wives

Indiaphorum IF-Dazzler
Indiaphorum
Indiaphorum

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Those n number if girls jispe Popu ka dil ata rehta hai..they all look so young. Popatlal is older, I remember his age was discussed on this forum when his kundali was shown in one of the epi. 
Huge age gap between them coz not all girls could be anywhere near his age if they are looking for grooms. 

india2050 Goldie
india2050
india2050

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:12am | IP Logged
True-But men are men they will want  young wives only!!!I remember in one episode where one baba-Wanweer sees Popat's kundali-he mentions 6june 1966 as date of birth-By that logic he is 50 already-even if not 50 definately >43-44 since Jetha is 43-44 & he always tells Popat is elder to me-Our varisth yuva patrakar is no more Yuva!!
Indiaphorum IF-Dazzler
Indiaphorum
Indiaphorum

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by india2050

True-But men are men they will want  young wives only!!!I remember in one episode where one baba-Wanweer sees Popat's kundali-he mentions 6june 1966 as date of birth-By that logic he is 50 already-even if not 50 definately >43-44 since Jetha is 43-44 & he always tells Popat is elder to me-Our varisth yuva patrakar is no more Yuva!!

I see a huge age gap.
-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Popatlal must be easily in his 40s now.

I think when asit modi will decide to get popat married he may bring in a gal who's of popat's age or few years younger to him. 
Indiaphorum IF-Dazzler
Indiaphorum
Indiaphorum

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Subha.

I think when asit modi will decide to get popat married he may bring in a gal who's of popat's age or few years younger to him. 

I think they would bring someone of Munmun's age. Babita looks too young and all the girls whom Popu liked till now were also much younger in reality.

Edited by Indiaphorum - 25 April 2016 at 12:34am
terenaam_ahm IF-Dazzler
terenaam_ahm
terenaam_ahm

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indiaphorum

I think they would bring someone of Munmun's age. Babita looks too young and all the girls whom Popu liked till now were also much younger in reality.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Indiaphorum

dey.bh IF-Rockerz
dey.bh
dey.bh

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:48am | IP Logged
The whole Popat's shadi thing is confusing. When he entered the show he was not this mad for getting marriage. He was not this old even. I mean people of his age get married if not everywhere in India then at least in a metro like Mumbai.
Its only a recent development when he is shown older than Jetha also. So, he must be 45 now.

All the girls were too young for him. I think its time he gets married. Its so irritating to watch the same tracks over and over again. I thought Prof Nalini was the one because she was neither too young nor too old. I liked her because she was also a working woman.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

apurvachanda

Indiaphorum IF-Dazzler
Indiaphorum
Indiaphorum

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by terenaam_ahm

Originally posted by Indiaphorum

LOL

Go to top