Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Yuck n disgusting (Page 3)

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranpri

Yes Mehru dear. I watched the episode when she first came. What way to wear a sari when your waist, back and front are exposed so blatantly. I was not looking forward to this track and frankly speaking I do not like such tracks. That Dadibua is really a sad character, but I do not like the attitude of Viplav and Mahan Dhaani. What the... You are married so just tell the old haridan and get it over with. I'm sure this is Dt plan but the approach is cliche and unappealing.
This is the type of nonsense which makes me leave a serial. I will wait until end of this week if this crap continues then bye bye Ikrs.

Arey arey ...wait...Serial is itself hanging to bid adieu...where are u leaving...??Just tolerate like all of us for Vidha.LOLLOL...I kno this is a stupid plot of being scared of that lady...n infact I laughed today at Dts condition cos it looks so unconvincing...still I m ready to take in for my show...!!Hang there n dont leave!!! FF when she comes or put the cotton in ur ears or wear sunglasses to avoid her...but dnt leave!!LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiranpriMishfanpearl82

pearl82 IF-Dazzler
pearl82
pearl82

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Originally posted by Magnolia2

Kamini is a vamp and she's come to seduce Viplav with her wiles and smiles  but Vipu Baba is possessed heart and soul by Dhani so how much ever she  may expose he will not feel any stirring of desire for her !
But the girl playing Kamini's role is doing a good job I feel. She has made us hate her .

YeS Mag...I like the actress playing the sultry one n her voice is definately good...she looks a fine actress...WHAT im not liking is the over exposure of her ASSETS...especially her chest..bosom should be covered period...More than VIPLAV,it looks more forced on us audience to check her out...like she is literally on my face ...What can I do...I watched on my huge screen.,today n everything the angles with which her body is revealing is weird n tasteless...I feel Cvs shouldnt glorify such aspects ...it is downright vulgar!!!

I have no issues if she has come here to seduce Vipu ,n for trp sake we are tolerating ...but there has  to be a fine line between being looking  tacky,dirty  n sensous...
I agree with you mehr...poor mehr...she wanted to see vidha and shirtless VIP on her new tv...see what's she's getting to watch...I feel pity for youCryROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mehraan

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl82

Originally posted by mehraan

Originally posted by Magnolia2

Kamini is a vamp and she's come to seduce Viplav with her wiles and smiles  but Vipu Baba is possessed heart and soul by Dhani so how much ever she  may expose he will not feel any stirring of desire for her !
But the girl playing Kamini's role is doing a good job I feel. She has made us hate her .

YeS Mag...I like the actress playing the sultry one n her voice is definately good...she looks a fine actress...WHAT im not liking is the over exposure of her ASSETS...especially her chest..bosom should be covered period...More than VIPLAV,it looks more forced on us audience to check her out...like she is literally on my face ...What can I do...I watched on my huge screen.,today n everything the angles with which her body is revealing is weird n tasteless...I feel Cvs shouldnt glorify such aspects ...it is downright vulgar!!!

I have no issues if she has come here to seduce Vipu ,n for trp sake we are tolerating ...but there has  to be a fine line between being looking  tacky,dirty  n sensous...
I agree with you mehr...poor mehr...she wanted to see vidha and shirtless VIP on her new tv...see what's she's getting to watch...I feel pity for youCryROFL

Offcourse I dnt want to see her belly button nor her top...Keep it to urself lady...!!!We are all manufactured the same way...!!!LOLLOL

IlinMishfanpearl82

stranger2rose IF-Sizzlerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:29am | IP Logged
True and she doesn't even look sexy as she's supposed to
And the way she was consoling shalu , who are you? 
And shalu too she didn't care to meet her brother and sister in law who had apparently fixed her marriage

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajee1pearl82cocoatreemehraan

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Yes mehru and the saree she wore yesterday was so ghatiya types
And dhani was looking divine in fact
Dont know how can they even think of viplav ever even thinking of her.

Rajee1Ilincocoatreemehraan

Rajee1 Groupbie
Rajee1
Rajee1

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:33am | IP Logged
BTW now a days I don't c any unmarried gal wearing saree on day to day basis as a casual wear...not even in villages...
While watching that sanskari gal AngryI myself feel khullam khullaLOL
Dadi bua should have an eye check up..kamini sanskari aur dhani manhooshOuchShocked
Uff 4 this trp what else we have to tolerateDead

pearl82premparbatcocoatree

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

True and she doesn't even look sexy as she's supposed to
And the way she was consoling shalu , who are you? 
And shalu too she didn't care to meet her brother and sister in law who had apparently fixed her marriage

Ur so rite I was offended when shalu didnt hug or kiss her sil who made the gift specially for u...atleast a word of appreciation ,a token of grattitude for fixing her marraige...I especially wanted her to thanx DHAANI for she had always outright rude with her...n dhaani who had sealed the propsal

N true I was laughing when that Kam was talking about pyar se gift laye hai n the sentimental value behind all that ...I was like HELLO WHO ARE U??? Bin bulayi mehmaan n exercising rite as a member...

Edited by mehraan - 24 April 2016 at 2:37am

Rajee1Mishfanstranger2rosecocoatree

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Mehru.. today  IKRS at 06h30 is missing from colors progam schedule...  we have the Miss India telecast from 5-7.  Yesterday's precap says kal dekhiye... toh i am confused now...  
does it show for your zone...  please check

Go to top