Ishq ka Rang Safed

Yuck n disgusting

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Yuckkk...Arghhh

Sanskaari ladki my foot!!!

Who exposes each n.every part of her body...

The saree wasmore of a revealing exhibition to the whole streets of Benaras...neither her chest covered n nor her midriff ...n her back !!!wats he purpose of this saree???
the way she walked yikes...

This is a defination of well cultured gal who is dressed inappropriate n set to entrap the young man with her cheap antics n double meaning talks.by seducing ...JO AAP KAHO,JO APKO PASAND...!!!

Disgusting...

I just watched FRidays episode n yuck ...wat the hell she was doing in the family potrait...She is not even in the family n I hate such unwanted liberties taken...

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

khaledabegumLorettaRajee1sati65Tahsinomidivra4NickelodeonAnnu_2402MibenijaIlinsanvidadhiabhipearl82Magnolia2-Rossete-~DaZZ|ing~samanthanapremparbatstranger2rosecocoatree

Nickelodeon Senior Member
Nickelodeon
Nickelodeon

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Totally!!!!DeadAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajee1mehraan

Ilin Goldie
Ilin
Ilin

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:50am | IP Logged
So agree with u Mehr... I can't tolerate this Kamini gal the way she walks and talks her expression gives the vibe as if she wants Vipu to totally jump on her Angry the whole ayodhya Niwas are blind people they fail to recognise the goodness of Dhani and running after so called Sanskari gal Uff Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Lorettamanjusudha999Rajee1NickelodeonMibenijasamanthanacocoatree

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:57am | IP Logged
 While trp viewers expect these kind of nasty stuffs , ? they couldn't enjoy credible drama. People failed to recognize rational things and  have been customized to watch unrealistic happenings through obsessed box..what a big joke bua addressing her as a sanskar girl? Bothered only for ratings..Mehr !

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettaRajee1divra4NickelodeonAnnu_2402MibenijaadhiabhiIlinpearl82-Rossete-samanthana

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:58am | IP Logged
The so called sanskaari gal is indecently dressed at home too...infrnt of Dt,pankaj ,servants...Wen shesa offering puja or be at gifting 

I cnt understand if its for Viplav ,that she dressed to kill him but wat about all...its seriously offending if cultured gals are like this of nature then who are really cultured n well bought up gals???

Again im not jus talking abt her dressing but the whole aspect of her is cheap...

Edited by mehraan - 24 April 2016 at 12:58am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettaRajee1NickelodeonMibenijaadhiabhiIlin-Rossete-pearl82samanthanacocoatree

kiranpri IF-Dazzler
kiranpri
kiranpri

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Yes Mehru dear. I watched the episode when she first came. What way to wear a sari when your waist, back and front are exposed so blatantly. I was not looking forward to this track and frankly speaking I do not like such tracks. That Dadibua is really a sad character, but I do not like the attitude of Viplav and Mahan Dhaani. What the... You are married so just tell the old haridan and get it over with. I'm sure this is Dt plan but the approach is cliche and unappealing.
This is the type of nonsense which makes me leave a serial. I will wait until end of this week if this crap continues then bye bye Ikrs.

Edited by kiranpri - 24 April 2016 at 1:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mibenijasamanthana

Annu_2402 Senior Member
Annu_2402
Annu_2402

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:11am | IP Logged

Very Well said Meher. It was totally disgusting. Agar Ye sab hi chahiye trp ke liye its really intolerable

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajee1Mibenijasamanthanacocoatreemehraan

pearl82 IF-Dazzler
pearl82
pearl82

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Just saw yesterday's episode...the way she wore her Saree during pooja irked me a lotAngry I just fast forwarded it...please it's not the way to wear a Saree...its totally disgusting...every thing is exposed...please cover her up cvs...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

khaledabegumRajee1manjusudha999Mibenijasamanthanacocoatreemehraan

Go to top