Thanks hetvi
Glad you like it 
Will continue soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Prayosha.DivAn

Hey Di...

This is the most cute story you ever written but after Pyar Deewana Hota Hai...

But you know what...after reading character sketch...I thought Raman would be very lost soul...very alone ...very rude...all grumpy...

& Ishita is princess of Iyer mansion...

Prologue was the most cute part I ever read...

You have so beautifully written it...

But after reading Prologue...I thought Raman is very happy & content in his life...

He turned listening her sweet voice.he saw a little girl looking at him and calling him .he went near her and saw her.he can see only her eyes coz chocolate was smudged all over her face making her look cute and adorable. She blink her eyes like a doll.he was looking at her without blinking his eyes.

Awww that was so so so cute...I loved this scene...

Ishita- uff it got dry.why u took so long to come.she complained with a pout.

Raman- who told u to eat so many chocolates. Daant sadh jayenge.

Ishita- I didn't have much.only twenty five.she said very innocently.

Awww she is so sweet...& she made him smile...that's the big matter...

She ate 25 chocolates...is that her Birthday? ???

Toshiji- bhalla ji,u can't leave me and Raman alone.how we will survive without u.please understand, Raman is too small.he needs u bhalla ji,please don't go.she said folding her hands crying bitterly.

Ohh that was too bad...how can someone leave his own family like that...

I thought now you will wrote all his childhood...but that was dream...

Such a bad impact on a small child...it's too bad...

He get off from the bed and went to his study table.opened his big sketch book and started making drawings.it was his way to release his pain.he was drawing without looking at the sketch he is making.his eyes were looking at nowhere,eyes were red and puffy,tears were rolling down like anything.at last he stop his pencil when he felt somehow light.he closed the sketch book and went without looking at the picture he made.

Ohh my poor Raman is in so much bad condition...but what did he make!!!! Sketch of girl!!!

He did not see that...but when would he see that??

Raman came out of his washroom and said- I am not going anywhere maa.aapki matarani ke paas kuch nahi mujhe dene ko.

Toshiji- aisa mat bol puttar.dekhna matarani apni sabse pyari cheez tujhe dengi.tu unka pyara bachcha hai.(she will give u something very precious).

Raman- haan, aur phir cheen lengi.mujhe nahi phasna aapki matarani ke chakkar mein.I am not going.

Poor him...he lost all trust on every thing..only because of his father...

Someone open the curtains and sunrays fall on her face.she hide her face in her teddy and said- neelu didi,close the curtains.let me sleep some more.

He come to her and said in her ear- happy birthday kanna.wake up bachcha.

Ohh wow...that was her birthday...

Soon they were off to temple in their car.they reached the temple in sometime.murugan temple and matarani temple r on opposite sides.their car was parked at matarani's temple side while Raman and toshiji's car stopped at murugan temple side.

Soon destiny will bind them together...

He ran to her and pulled her to himself,she landed on his chest.the car just passes a inch away from her ,making her scared.she hug him tightly.

Oh God!!! Birthday ke din hi accident...but Raman saved her...

Raman heard her calling her father and the image of his father come in front of him.he broke the hug and went without looking at her.that's when appa came running to her.he hugged ishita tight and went taking her along after shouting on the driver.ishita turn to see him but can only see his uniform. That was of her school.

He is so hurt...he is not rude...but his situation made him rude...

Ishita- (st)so he is from my school.I will search him and thank him.thinking so she went with her appa.while Raman was going without turning back. They were going in the opposite direction,not knowing that very soon they will be very close to each other.

So will Ishita recognise him?????

Hey Di...my favourite song...after reading this lines...I just thought about that song...& after I read...You had added that song only...

Toshiji- OK ,soon she started doing her puja.she gave the prasad to pandit.he do the puja and was about to put tilak on Raman's forehead when he stopped him.

Raman- don't do this.I don't believe in her.

See such a small child...lost his confidence...lost his trust...at such a small age...only because of his father...

Raman-(st) matarani, this is the first and last time I am asking something from u.if this time u don't give me that then I will never ask anything from u.I lost my father,my childhood, my confidence,my happiness,my smile.just give me a reason to live.mujhe muskurane ki ek wajah de do.

Ishita- (st)murugan I have everything don't know what to ask for. But appa always says that a life spent for others make a life worth living.make me a reason for someone's life.mujhe kisi ke mushkurahat ki wajah bana do.

Raman had everything to ask...he only ask a hope to live...

& Ishita had nothing to ask for...& she only wish to bring a smile on some one's face...that's really sweet...

I hope God will grant their wishes very soon...

Thanks piyu
Glad u like it
Yes god will grant wishes of both
Will update soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: uttara94

beautiful update yaar!

adorable mannat yaar!

IshRa meeting was absolutely brilliant but they did not see each other Awww

almost met!

exciting!

have them meet each other quickly and grant their wishes please!

Raman has lost faith in God?

hope Ishita returns Raman's faith in God!

yeh toh CInderella track jaisa sound kar raha hai!

Prince does not see Cinderella's face so he has to search the kingdom for her!

In this, Ishita (Prince) has to search for Cinderella (Raman) so she has to search her school student population.

just wonderful!

can't see Raman sad.

update soon! please pm me the next part!

excited!

thanks! 

Thanks dear
Yes now Ishita will search for Raman in her school
cutieruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sk-Sharmin

loved the character sketch...
chotu Ishra...
ye toh all time favorite story banane wali hai meri...
m telling u in advance...

felt bad hearing abt RKBs past..
poor he..
itni kam umar me ye sab sehna pda use...
nd ishu as always full of life hai...
reading d next one...

Thanks sharmin
Glad u like it
cutieruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sk-Sharmin

m touched...
so lovely update...
m going to torture u so badly fr dis story... likh kr lelo...chotu Ishra...❤️ ❤️

felt bad fr RKB
he is having nightmares coz of bhalla ji...😡
ishu like as always daddy's girl...
lovd d morning scene..

bt mandir scene was scary as well as cute..
he was scolding her with authority unknown to himself...
bt why dey dint saw each othee...ab kaise pehchanenge ek dusre ko...????

bt last part was aww...
i felt so touched..
specially d spng made dat part more beautiful...
looking frwrd to torture u...😉
update soonish...😃

Thanks sharmin
Glad u like it
Soon ishra will meet
Will update soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Author's note-Hi guys,as u all know I added a note yesterday that I am finishing my stories,so in return,many requested me not to do so and many scolded me for being so stupid and at the end of the day ,I realised as much as all r addicted to reading I am addicted to writing.so I am back.but the problem continues ,so rida suggested me to cut short my pm list.so I will do that only.whoever will not like or comment in this update.I will stuck of her name out of my list.I think I am reasonable this time.sorry for hurting many.maaf kar do baba.love u all,hope u all also love this pagal writer.OK enough of my bakwaas.here is the update .

PART 2

After their puja,ishita went towards her school by her car while Mr and Mrs iyer went to some orphanage in another car.

Raman drop his mom to her office and went to school by his cycle parked at their office.

Ishita stooped at chocolate shop and asked for 200 chocolates.

Shopkeeper- but ishu baby,its too much.ur amma told me to give u only 150 chocolates.

Ishita pretend to be innocent and said- is that so but appa told me to take 200.OK let me call appa.saying so she called her driver to call appa.

Shopkeeper think for sometime and said- no need,I am giving u.saying so he added 50 chocolates in the packet and give her.

Ishita- thank u uncle.saying so she was going when he called her again and give her a big celebration pack.

S- happy birthday beta.

Ishita took it smiling and went.she went and sat in her car.driver start to drive towards her school.she was happy thinking she has many chocolates to eat.

On the other hand,Raman stopped at a stationery shop to buy colours for his paintings.shopkeeper give him colours worth 95 and gave five eclairs as he don't have change.

Raman- I don't eat chocolates anymore.give me my money.

S- sorry beta.I don't have.u can give this to any kid.

Raman made a face and went to his school.

Soon both reached their school.ishita was walking slowly as her frock was long,Raman was walking behind her but not looking at her.nidhi and Sarika saw ishita coming slowly ,they were her classmates and too jealous of her as every boy want to be ishita's friend not them.

Sarika- see nidhi, how she is looking.very beautiful naa.now every boy will roam around her only.noone will look at u.

Nidhi- I won't let it happen.see she is near the drainage.let's go and make her fall in it.saying so they walked to her.

Nidhi- hello Ishita,today u r looking very pretty.

Ishita smiled and said- thank u.today is my birthday naa.amma brought this frock for me.how's it.

Sarika - very pretty.saying so she signalled nidhi.she keep her leg in front of ishita ,Ishita loose her balance and they ran from there.Ishita was about to fall when she felt someone's strong hold on her waist.he hold her waist and pulled her to himself.her back banged with his hard chest making a shiver ran down in them.she turned to see her saviour.and saw a boy may be some years older then her.he was holding her waist tight and looking at somewhere with an irritated look.he was milky and damn hot,Ishita was looking at him without blinking her eyes while he wasn't looking at her at all.she fluttered her eyes looking at this hot guy.she was like loosing herself to him.she smiled and said- thank u.

Raman make her stand and shouted on het- aandhi ho dekh kar nahi chal sakti.kya aaj saari ladkiyan andhi ho gayi hai.pehle woh mandir wali aur dusri tum.(all girls r blind today,first that temple girl nos u)

Ishita look at him and then at his shirt .she can see a lipstick mark near his pocket.

Ishita- toh yehi mera hero hai.she thought and was about to say something but he went before that.

Ishita smiled to herself and said- yeh kitne handsome hai .uff,ishu tu toh gayi.(he is so handsome, uff,ishu u r gone).thinking so she went to her class looking at his retreating back.she want him to look back at her once but he didn't turn back.she went inside her classroom disappointed.

Ishita sat on her bench when her friends come to her and wished her happy birthday,give her gifts.she smiled and said thanks to everyone. Soon her ma'am enter and wished ishita,and told everyone to go to the prayer ground.

All student went to the prayer ground and stand in a row.she was looking here and there searching for Raman but he wasn't anywhere.her ma'am scolded her for not closing her eyes.she immediately close her eyes and soon the prayer started.she was thinking where he went and how she will search him.after finishing the prayer she opened her eyes and start chit chatting with her friend mihika when someone said- can't u girl stop talking.

She recognised his voice and turn to see him standing just beside her,few inches apart.ishita was too happy seeing him but as usual he is looking somewhere else.she signalled mihika to push her a little so that she can fell on him.

Mihika- r u mad,if he don't hold u.u will be injured.

Ishita- no he will.he is my knight in shining armour.she said smiling and before they can talk further national anthem started making them stand straight.after the anthem,miku pushed ishita on him,he hold her and ishita was smiling like an idiot but her smile vanished when she saw ashok in place of Raman.

Ishita stand up in a instant and said- what was the need to hold me.

Ashok- u were about to fall.I can't let u,u r looking so beautiful today.

Ishita show him her tongue and ran from there trying to see when he went.she saw him entering class 10 b.

Ishita- khadoos kahin kaa.raavan Kumar.I was about to fall but he didn't bother and went.jao ishita gussa hai.saying so she went to her class making a sad pout.

After going to her class,she started distributing chocolates in the class.she gave to everyone still many were left,so her maam said,go and distribute in the school.she smiled and went out of the class.she was going to 8b when she look at 10 b and entered the class thinking something.

A big fat teacher was teaching mathematics. She entered the class taking his permission and said giving chocolate- today is my birthday sir.

Teacher wished her .

Ishita- can I distribute chocolates.

Teacher nodded and she started distributing chocolates searching for him but he was nowhere.she started thinking,where he went when she saw him sitting in the farthest corner ,looking out of the window ,lost in his thoughts.she smiled and went to him.

Ishita- chocolate,today is my birthday.

He didn't look at her and said- I don't like chocolate. I don't want it.

Ishita felt bad and said- please.

Raman said sternly- kaha naa jao.looking outside.

Ishita went from there disheartened. While Raman turn and look at her retreating figure.his eyes were filled.he was remembering the time his father use to celebrate his birthday but since he left,Raman never celebrated his birthday ,never ate any chocolate.he felt disturbed and restless ,he open his bag to take out his sketch book to draw something but realised,he left it in mom's office.he open his notebook and start drawing something looking out of the window.he closed the notebook feeling light.

Ishita was too sad that he didn't take her thanks and chocolates. She was sitting silently through out the day,thinking why she is so effected by his ignorance.

In toshi ji's office,her eyes fell on Raman's sketch book.she opened it and saw many pictures drawn by him.she was very disturbed by his drawings and called her friends who is a psychologist and fixed meeting with her.

After one hour toshi ji was in her clinic.

Toshiji- sheetal,I found this sketch book of Raman.have a look.I am very worried for him.

Dr. Sheetal open the book and start looking at the pictures.it has pic that a man was going a woman was pleading while a small boy was standing behind the curtain,then a pic that a woman was crying hugging a boy,then a pic of that boy crying alone standing in light,then a pic he is alone and in darkness,then a pic where he is crying folding his legs to his chest,a pic where he was hanging himself,a pic where he wants to slide his arms.and lastly a pic where he was crying on his knees ,someone coming out and wiping his tears and at last it was written,waiting for my sunshine.

Dr. Sheetal had tears in her eyes,seeing his sketch book.

She hold toshi ji's hand and said- ur son is in immense pain toshi.he had made a shell around himself and drowning himself in those darkness.its so scary to see a boy of such tender age in so much pain.he want to cry hard but I think he never cry ,may be don't wanna hurt u.its not good for him toshi.

Toshiji started crying.

Toshiji- what I can do sheetal.I want to see him normal like before but his father's betrayal shattered him from inside.woh uss shock se bahar aana hi nahi chahta.how to help him.

Dr. Sheetal- try to talk to him.encourage him to make new friends.if he could make any good friend with whom he can share his pain.he will be OK soon.try to cheer him up.

Toshiji- I will do whatever I can do for him.I have only him.I can't loose him anyways.thanks sheetal, thanks a lot.

Sheetal- any time toshi.soon toshi ji went back to her office determined to bring Raman out of that darkness.

On the other hand,madhvi went to their pandit ji and said showing ishita's kundali- today is my ishu's birthday.I want to see what's in her future.

Pandit ji took her kundali and start doing some calculation.

Pandit ji- ur daughter is very lucky for u people naa.

Madhvi- yes,we got her after six years of our marriage. Vishwa was nothing before her born but after her ,he established his big empire.she is our princess,I want to know will she get a prince charming for her.

Pandit ji- yes ,she will get a soulmate who will love her beyond anything and everything. Ishita will be his only desire,wish and love.in fact they will meet today only.today ishita will meet the one who can even die for her.he will love her very much.

Madhu was very happy hearing that her princess will get her prince charming today only.

Madhu- I think,she will meet someone in today's party.

In school,ishita was sitting sadly in her bench,her tiffin was untouched.she was feeling sad for unknown reason.the last period bell ring and mihika said- ishu chal.

Ishita- no I have some work .u go I will come soon.

Mihika went and ishita open her bag to keep the books and saw many chocolates. Just then the open come and informed-ishu baby,ur driver called me.he said he will be half an hour late as the car broke down.he told u to wait for him.OK.

Ishita nodded and the poen went.ishita took out one chocolate and start eating.slowly she took out all her chocolates and start eating them smudging it badly on her face.she was smiling eating the chocolates.

On the other hand,Raman was also sitting sadly in the last corner.whole class was gone only he was sitting there.his tiffin was also untouched.at last he stand up to go and something fell off.he bend to see its the chocolate she kept there.he stand up and start going ,then he remember how she was saying please.he hadn't seen her but by her voice ,he can say she is very beautiful as her voice was very sweet.he couldn't ignore her plea and picked up the chocolate. He was looking at the chocolate and all he can hear was her please.he open it in a go and start relishing it after ages.a smile crept on his face feeling contented don't know why.

That's all for now.hope u will enjoy and give me good responses.hope u all remember my condition if not then scroll up and read author's note again.
Edited by cutieruhi - 7 years ago