Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

New ishra ss-meri mannat tu,pt 5 on pg 126 updt on Jul 20 (Page 36)

cutieruhi IF-Addictz
cutieruhi
cutieruhi

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nyx-

nice

Thanks

cutieruhi IF-Addictz
cutieruhi
cutieruhi

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayraa

Awww that's so cute start
Lovely prologue
Loved it
Continue soon di

Thanks dolly
Will continue soon
cutieruhi IF-Addictz
cutieruhi
cutieruhi

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by detha

interesting start di
SORRY for the late wish

CONGRATULATIONS for the new story di

Congratulations Graphic #18

thanks for pm di
will be waiting for the update

Thanks divya
Glad u like it
cutieruhi IF-Addictz
cutieruhi
cutieruhi

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by detha

superb prologue di
its just very interesting

ishita is so cute
i too love chocolates
but not 25 are ONLY for me
LOL

thanks for pm di
please update soon

Thanks divya
Yes ishu is too cute
Will update soon
cutieruhi IF-Addictz
cutieruhi
cutieruhi

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivanIshraru

i don't exactly remember if i have commented here or not
so maybe i am commenting again

nyc plot
ishu with so many chocolates and raman matured bt falling fr this cute jkrEmbarrassed
its nyc that toshiji shifted him to new school

Thanks dear
No u hadn't commented yet
Yes ishu is cute
cutieruhi IF-Addictz
cutieruhi
cutieruhi

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for ur warm wishes.I couldn't thank everyone individually for ur wishes.so here is,my return gift to all of u ,first part of this story.hope u guys like it.
PART 1

A man was going out of the house packing his bags while a woman was crying and pleading him not to leave her alone.

Toshiji- bhalla ji,u can't leave me and Raman alone.how we will survive without u.please understand, Raman is too small.he needs u bhalla ji,please don't go.she said folding her hands crying bitterly.

Mr bhalla shrug her hand and said- bad karo.I have enough of ur rubbish.now I wanna live freely with the woman I love.so I am going.saying so he went out leaving a crying toshiji behind.

Papa,Raman wake up from his sleep seeing the same dream again which is more like a nightmare for him.which he is seeing since the time his dad left him and his mother alone.it been almost two and half year since that mishap but the bad memories r still fresh in his mind.

He was crying ,his eyes were red and he was sweating badly.he crushed his pillow to himself to get some relief from that pain but all he could feel was immense pain.

He get off from the bed and went to his study table.opened his big sketch book and started making drawings.it was his way to release his pain.he was drawing without looking at the sketch he is making.his eyes were looking at nowhere,eyes were red and puffy,tears were rolling down like anything.at last he stop his pencil when he felt somehow light.he closed the sketch book and went without looking at the picture he made.

Toshi ji came to his room to check him .he was nowhere.

Toshiji- Raman puttar,where r u.

Raman- I am in the washroom maa.just coming out maa.

Toshiji- jaldi kar puttar.today is ur first day of school.we have to visit matarani's temple before going to school.

Raman came out of his washroom and said- I am not going anywhere maa.aapki matarani ke paas kuch nahi mujhe dene ko.

Toshiji- aisa mat bol puttar.dekhna matarani apni sabse pyari cheez tujhe dengi.tu unka pyara bachcha hai.(she will give u something very precious).

Raman- haan, aur phir cheen lengi.mujhe nahi phasna aapki matarani ke chakkar mein.I am not going.

Toshiji- please puttar.mere liye.

Raman- OK just for u.saying so he went to get ready.

Toshiji- (st)itne saal ho gaye par Raman uss baat ko aaj tak bhool nahi paya.I will never forgive u bhalla ji for doing this to my child.thinking so she went to change.

In iyer's mansion

A little girl was sleeping peacefully on her round pink bed cuddled in her big teddy.her long hairs were tied in two braids .

Someone open the curtains and sunrays fall on her face.she hide her face in her teddy and said- neelu didi,close the curtains.let me sleep some more.

He come to her and said in her ear- happy birthday kanna.wake up bachcha.

Ishita open her eyes to see her appa sitting on her bed.she smiled and said- good morning appa.

Appa - good morning kanna.its ur birthday naa.get up we have to go to murugan's temple.amma is waiting.

Ishita get up and hugged her appa.and slept again.

Appa- get up .amma will scold both of us.

Ishita- I wanna sleep appa.its my birthday naa.

Appa- get up baby.bas temple se aake so jaana.

Ishita get up rubbing her eyes and went into her washroom,while her appa went downstairs.

Soon ishita came down wearing a pink frock,her hair was open flowing freely.she was looking cute and beautiful.

Ishita- appa,how I am looking. Amma brought this frock for me.

Appa- my kanna is looking like a princess.he hugged her tight.

Madhu came to them and hugged ishita.

Madhu- happy birthday kanna.

Ishita- thank u amma.today I will go wearing this frock naa.

Madhu- yes but before that we r going to temple after that we will go to office.u can go to ur school,picking chocolates from the store.OK.

Ishita nodded and said,ji amma.

Soon they were off to temple in their car.they reached the temple in sometime.murugan temple and matarani temple r on opposite sides.their car was parked at matarani's temple side while Raman and toshiji's car stopped at murugan temple side.

Mr and Mrs iyer went to the temple while ishita was wearing her sandals.

Toshiji went to the temple while Raman was paying.he was paying when he saw a car was approaching a little girl while she is crossing road .he couldn't see her face coz her long hairs were blocking his view.

Raman- hat jao,chot lag jayegi(move,u will get hurt).he screamed but she was in her world ,didn't listen to him.

He ran to her and pulled her to himself,she landed on his chest.the car just passes a inch away from her ,making her scared.she hug him tightly.

Raman- aandhi ho,can't u see the car.u would have died if I didn't pulled u.he scolded her while she hide herself more into him scared.

Hearing his scolding she started crying bitterly.hearing her cry he couldn't help but console her.

Raman- shh chup ho jao.see u r fine naa.he said caressing her back.

She cried- appa.

Raman heard her calling her father and the image of his father come in front of him.he broke the hug and went without looking at her.that's when appa came running to her.he hugged ishita tight and went taking her along after shouting on the driver.ishita turn to see him but can only see his uniform. That was of her school.

Ishita- (st)so he is from my school.I will search him and thank him.thinking so she went with her appa.while Raman was going without turning back. They were going in the opposite direction,not knowing that very soon they will be very close to each other.

Kitne dur dur ho unn dono ke raaste
Mil jaate hai Jo bane ek duje ke vaaste
Ek duje ke vaaste

Toshiji- what took u so long puttar.

Raman- nothing maa,just finish it soon.I am getting late.he said frustrated.

Toshiji- OK ,soon she started doing her puja.she gave the prasad to pandit.he do the puja and was about to put tilak on Raman's forehead when he stopped him.

Raman- don't do this.I don't believe in her.

Pandit- aisa mat kaho beta.Jo mangoge wahi milega.ek baar sachchi mann se maang ke to dekho.

Raman- no I won't.I don't want anything from her.she just gave and when we started loving someone badly.she just snatch it.

Pandit- don't say like this.she will give u what u deserve.just ask once.

On the other side,

Amma-kanna close ur eyes and make a wish.

Ishita- amma I don't need anything.I have everything.

Amma-phir bhi,kuch toh hoga Jo tum chahti hogi.

Jaise dil hai dhadkan hai
Ek duje ke vaaste
Jaise aankh hai darpan hai
Ek duje ke vaaste
Jaise barkha sawaan hai
Ek duje ke vaaste

Ishra together close their eyes to make a wish.

Ek sajni ek saajan hai
Ek duje ke vaaste

Raman-(st) matarani, this is the first and last time I am asking something from u.if this time u don't give me that then I will never ask anything from u.I lost my father,my childhood, my confidence,my happiness,my smile.just give me a reason to live.mujhe muskurane ki ek wajah de do.

Ishita- (st)murugan I have everything don't know what to ask for. But appa always says that a life spent for others make a life worth living.make me a reason for someone's life.mujhe kisi ke mushkurahat ki wajah bana do.

Uss rab ne jab dil diye
Dil ke do tukde liye
Dono par ek naam likha
Ek radha ek shyam likha

Ab yeh dil dhadkate hai
Milte aur bichadte hai
Ek duje ke vaaste
Ek duje ke vaaste

That's all for now.enjoy and do comment and hit like .make sure I get good response or else I will take ages to update next part.

Edited by cutieruhi - 30 April 2016 at 3:21am

The following 161 member(s) liked the above post:

bartleysuratrashmiarorakajal603Deepuu12nerdjojoSanteepooja2811hotyasrju02chetnamanoreDIVYATRILOKmmuley22sonamsaspAliiyaaakirti_sarojalwayssmilingsoumithri1samisukiimasha94Preeti7590Sanauluv_kpReenamalabarHemamahithaOppo123anidivaniiaahaPreeti2276adashanzyiammad2jai201828363112bubly16keren_07shashivadhansmartyy321dinuusayujyaKaranparth23Columbusniki996RAMYAVAISHUMehtabsaitFUNFICTION2002prathyu2695chunty1962riya65komal157shutvivek.nayakrohinimaneeshasangeethbalaIshu27DT_Fanzub_airsree1413Sruthi007loveruhianoos123_Divan_forevavij1978maddykpyashividapoo91shreya303sheejarjnJDTKPSunstar1areeba_fatimaJinal_999DewdivzKpfan-1Love9alinkaif1234dtlover08rock12Niveditha.girithreetaCookiegSairanoorDivek-ishraYumikoIshmandeewaniIshra2015disciplinesunshinejopammi108sanayhm0001Mad4DivznadiayayminMitishrafantiara9198ranisa123Rkchinjuasma18DipaliGPrayosha.DivAnishitaruhi-DivyanKaran-dethavarna_varmaishra00chandu1234Isha_Patharewendy25imabinayavanisreesuhi.mahiSuryaIshraholicdakshumhatrelalibhaskarJniISHRA83sireesha76sulochana90Divaniiagm1998mayraasonalgupta2004DEEPIKAA0123FreedomOfSpeechjaya1867rk6549900anisha960-Nii-RoohachuSk-SharminsmilesusmitacutekhusbooDtkpattitudequeen17sharda_123PremPBSBDivanIshrarugunita_ishramaduragymhasiumnafnafLovely_IshRaNIDA.ISHRAFANrufana10Rayalandswathinpeg_pionnenahtani88sukankshagargpooishra_JD_clubheemasomaniSri1091kaa1202Gaya3sb-K.13-devil-offMdwsttraveller_girlDivanruakriti154MysticRiver

lonelyyyy Goldie
lonelyyyy
lonelyyyy

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
superbbb

Edited by lonelyyyy - 20 July 2016 at 6:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alinkaif1234cutieruhi

cutieruhi IF-Addictz
cutieruhi
cutieruhi

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 2:23am | IP Logged