Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niveditha.giri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Fabulous update di...
Raman reaction on the work brother...was superb...
Ishra r now friends...
Hope Ishita will heel his pain and suffering...
Ishita parents are so good...
Hope IshRa will be happy together...
Plz continue soon...waiting eagerly...
Sorry for the late reply...
Ishra_g26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
woow superb
i loved this update alot
ishita and raman questioning scolding convo
finally frndship hogyi hegehe
appa amma both r thinking the same
raman ko ishita se use baat nhi krni chahiye thi
she taked the drawing now waiting whars nxt update soon di
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing
Thanks 4 The PM
discipline thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Adorable ishra 
Plz continue soon 
Superb update 
Thanks. For the pm 
Sorry for the late reply 
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update
I was imagining Raman's expressions when she told him that Anna means bro
shashivadhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow wonderfully written
awesome story, liked the way raman calls ishitha as his doll
lovely update thanks for pm

Prayosha.DivAn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hiii Raksha Di...

Both smiled together ,Raman was admiring her while she was smiling wholeheartedly,suddenly she remember something. She made a face and asked angrily- why u told me to call u Anna.

Raman- what's bad in that.

Anna sounds good...
But do you know meaning of Anna!!!

First you should ask...

Raman- no what does it mean.

Ishita- it means bhaiya.it means u will be like my brother.u still want me to call u Anna.

No,he said instantly.she laughed hard seeing his expression while he was embarrassed at his act.

So he doesn't want to be her brother... 😆
Ishita- so its decided I will call u Raman only,chalega.

Raman- daudega.

Ishita- good so now we will cut the cake.come .she saying moving towards the couch

Obviously Daudega... 🤣

That's so sweet...being younger than Raman... she still scolds him... & more sweet is Raman also listens her scolding...

So Ishita knew before only that he was coming... that's why she was waiting cor him...

Ishita- nahi bane kya .abhi ban jaaye hai.hi I am Ishita iyer.she said forwarding her hand.before he can say anything she hold his hand and said forwarding to her hand- hi I am Raman,

Ishita- Raman??

Raman- what??

Ishita- arey yaar Raman what.

Raman- oh Raman bhalla.

Ishita said making their hand shake- hi I am Raman bhalla.dekho hum ban gaye dost.friends forever.

Haaye... friends bam gaye... I hope... unki family bhi friends ban jaye...

Haye... their pinky promise... but Raman is still insequre ... firat Ishita should have to remove all his insecurity...

Ishita- haan but wait let's click selfue with this beautiful cake.

Raman- that's not needed.

Ishita- no its ur first gift to me.I will keep it as remembrance of the beginning of our friendship. Saying so she picked her iPhone which she got today and clicked many selfies with Raman and the cake.

Raman- ab cut kare.

She has IPhone... at the age of 13...Amazing...

Ishita- he is waiting in my room appa.main jaun,we have to eat our food.

Appa made a face while amma said- go kanna.

Appa made face... he did not like Raman... but Amma will convince him...

Ishita smiled and ran to her room.after all guest were gone,appa asked-why u send him to ishu's room.

Amma- because he wasn't comfortable here.everyone was looking at him with dirty looks.even some said him sadakchap also.bechara bachcha,he was on verge of crying. So I sent him there.hamari bachchi ke birthday mein aaya ,woh bhi bina bulaye.he must have feeling low.so I sent u to her room.Maine thik kiya naa vishwa.

Appa- ab tumne kiya hai toh sahi hi kiya hoga.u know everything better then me.let's go and check them.if he had dinner ,let me drop him home.raat ho gayi hai,bachcha akele kaise jayega.

Iyers are really good people... they are really rich people...rich with pure heart...

Ishra were having their food together.he stop at the drop remembering the time when he met madhu and they fall in love with each other.

Appa- I don't know why but I am having a feeling that they will end up having so.ething more then friendship. Murugan I just want best for my little princess

So they had same love story... wow... so Be doesn't have any problem with Raman... if he will keep his princess happy...

Soon appa and ishra were on the way to his home.Raman was nervous that how they will react seeing his house.

Raman- (st)ishita will surely feel bad seeing my house.she will surely regret our friendship. He was thinking and was worried.

Raman- uncle u drop me here only.my house is nearby I will go.

Ishita is so Sweet... but Raman is so insecure about his friendship with her...

Ishita- haan appa and I have brought cake for uncle aunty also.they will be so happy to meet me.she chuckled.

Raman face fell hearing his dad name.a unknown fear engulfed him thinking what will her reaction when she will know about his dad.he became silent like before.ishita saw him and wondering why he became so gloomy all of a sudden.

Haaye...again change of mood... day ke end me Ishita ko phirse rula na de...

They reached his home.ishita ran inside his house only to see toshiji sitting all worried.
She see ishita and was thinking who is she when Raman came from behind. Toshiji went to him and hugged him tight and said- where were u.I was so worried for u.

Raman didn't said anything just went to his room.

Ishita's paren's know that Raman ia Ishita's happiness... but Raman came home... will bad mood... I hope... Toshiji also came to know about Ishita being Raman's happiness...

Ishita entered his room and saw it was in darkness.she searched for the switch and switch it on making the room full of light.she kept the gift on his study table and was looking when her eyez fell on his drawing book. She was about to open it when Raman snatched it from her and said- don't u have manners that not to touch other's thing.

Ishita- par hum toh friend hai naa.she said innocently.

Raman- but I don't like sharing my things.and why u came to my room.jao yahan se.

Ishita eyez filled instantly with his harsh words.she ran out of his room crying.

Rula diya bechari ko...

Appa saw her coming and asked-what happened.

She composed herself and said- I am feeling sleepy.going to the car.

Appa- OK u go I am coming.

I hope Appa would not see her tears...

Ishita- (st)I will surely find why u r so sad and rude.thinking so she took his drawing book and went to her car.

So she will take him out of his darkness...very soon...

On the other hand,Raman realised that he shouldn't have hurt her.he was going to apologize when he stopped in his way thinking, let her go Raman.waise bhi ji's din usse tere papa ke baare mein pata chalega woh chali hi jayegi.so its better to let her go now.thinking so he fell on his bed crying .

So he shouted on her in tge heat of moment... now he has to woo eis Gudiya... with chocolates... & may be a beautiful sketch of her... because he is a good artist... he should use his quality in different way...
Edited by Prayosha.DivAn - 7 years ago
divyaruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
SORRY FOR THE LATE DI

cute update
raman's expression on knowing the meaning of anna
oh,i couldn't just hold myself😆

ishra cut the cake together👏

i thought appa would opppose
but,he is so good

ishita impressed toshiji too