Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

New ishra ss-meri mannat tu,pt 5 on pg 126 updt on Jul 20 (Page 107)

Prayosha.DivAn Goldie
Prayosha.DivAn
Prayosha.DivAn

Posted: 26 June 2016 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Hey Di...

Second part... My God... that was shooo shooo shooo cute part...

Haaye my little cute IshRa...

They are so so so cute... I don't know how many times I said Awww while reading this...

After their puja,ishita went towards her school by her car while Mr and Mrs iyer went to some orphanage in another car.

She is really very royal , isn't she!!!

Ishita stooped at chocolate shop and asked for 200 chocolates.

Shopkeeper- but ishu baby,its too much.ur amma told me to give u only 150 chocolates.

Ishita pretend to be innocent and said- is that so but appa told me to take 200.OK let me call appa.saying so she called her driver to call appa.

Shopkeeper think for sometime and said- no need,I am giving u.saying so he added 50 chocolates in the packet and give her.

Ishita- thank u uncle.saying so she was going when he called her again and give her a big celebration pack.

S- happy birthday beta.

She is really very cute girl...& naughty too... My God how many chocolates... Daant sadh jayenge...

On the other hand,Raman stopped at a stationery shop to buy colours for his paintings.shopkeeper give him colours worth 95 and gave five eclairs as he don't have change.

Raman- I don't eat chocolates anymore.give me my money.

Hwww he is rude baby... Just like my Di... she also does not like chocolates... Though here Raman likes chocolate but does not want to eat it... poor baby...

Soon both reached their school.ishita was walking slowly as her frock was long,Raman was walking behind her but not looking at her.nidhi and Sarika saw ishita coming slowly ,they were her classmates and too jealous of her as every boy want to be ishita's friend not them.

These two little chudail...

Sarika- see nidhi, how she is looking.very beautiful naa.now every boy will roam around her only.noone will look at u.

Nidhi- I won't let it happen.see she is near the drainage.let's go and make her fall in it.saying so they walked to her.

Nidhi- hello Ishita,today u r looking very pretty.

Dii...they are too small to think this stuffs... really they thought like that...

Sarika - very pretty.saying so she signalled nidhi.she keep her leg in front of ishita ,Ishita loose her balance and they ran from there.Ishita was about to fall when she felt someone's strong hold on her waist.he hold her waist and pulled her to himself.her back banged with his hard chest making a shiver ran down in them.she turned to see her saviour.and saw a boy may be some years older then her.he was holding her waist tight and looking at somewhere with an irritated look.he was milky and damn hot,Ishita was looking at him without blinking her eyes while he wasn't looking at her at all.she fluttered her eyes looking at this hot guy.she was like loosing herself to him.she smiled and said- thank u.

Raman make her stand and shouted on het- aandhi ho dekh kar nahi chal sakti.kya aaj saari ladkiyan andhi ho gayi hai.pehle woh mandir wali aur dusri tum.(all girls r blind today,first that temple girl nos u)

My God... Ishu is really too bold for her age...hot...really!!!!!

Awww but her hotty shouted on her...He should have shouted on Nidhi & Sarika...

Ishita- toh yehi mera hero hai.she thought and was about to say something but he went before that.

Ishita smiled to herself and said- yeh kitne handsome hai .uff,ishu tu toh gayi.(he is so handsome, uff,ishu u r gone).thinking so she went to her class looking at his retreating back.she want him to look back at her once but he didn't turn back.she went inside her classroom disappointed.

Iss umar me sab Doremon Pokemon & Ninja Hathori ko apna hero samjte hai...par isse to apna real hero mil gaya...

All student went to the prayer ground and stand in a row.she was looking here and there searching for Raman but he wasn't anywhere.her ma'am scolded her for not closing her eyes.she immediately close her eyes and soon the prayer started.she was thinking where he went and how she will search him.after finishing the prayer she opened her eyes and start chit chatting with her friend mihika when someone said- can't u girl stop talking.

Yeh chhotu Raman to bahot hi jyada gussa karta hai
...bechari ko dusri baar dant diya... How can a child have so much anger...only because of parents...my Poor Raman...

She recognised his voice and turn to see him standing just beside her,few inches apart.ishita was too happy seeing him but as usual he is looking somewhere else.she signalled mihika to push her a little so that she can fell on him.

Really is only 13 years old...I can't believe...

Ishita- no he will.he is my knight in shining armour.she said smiling and before they can talk further national anthem started making them stand straight.after the anthem,miku pushed ishita on him,he hold her and ishita was smiling like an idiot but her smile vanished when she saw ashok in place of Raman.

From where does this devil come!!!

Ishita show him her tongue and ran from there trying to see when he went.she saw him entering class 10 b.

Ishita- khadoos kahin kaa.raavan Kumar.I was about to fall but he didn't bother and went.jao ishita gussa hai.saying so she went to her class making a sad pout.

So finally she found his class room... now she can easily meet him...

After going to her class,she started distributing chocolates in the class.she gave to everyone still many were left,so her maam said,go and distribute in the school.she smiled and went out of the class.she was going to 8b when she look at 10 b and entered the class thinking something.

You know what... I love distributing chocolates on My Birthday... I love my Birthday... & as it is on Valentine's Day... all ask me same question... Did your parents do a love marriage!!!

Teacher nodded and she started distributing chocolates searching for him but he was nowhere.she started thinking,where he went when she saw him sitting in the farthest corner ,looking out of the window ,lost in his thoughts.she smiled and went to him.

Ishita- chocolate,today is my birthday.

He didn't look at her and said- I don't like chocolate. I don't want it.

Ishita felt bad and said- please.

Raman said sternly- kaha naa jao.looking outside.

Ohh how rude!!! Uss ka mann rakhne ke liye hi le leta...akdu...

Ishita went from there disheartened. While Raman turn and look at her retreating figure.his eyes were filled.he was remembering the time his father use to celebrate his birthday but since he left,Raman never celebrated his birthday ,never ate any chocolate.he felt disturbed and restless ,he open his bag to take out his sketch book to draw something but realised,he left it in mom's office.he open his notebook and start drawing something looking out of the window.he closed the notebook feeling light.

Ohhh My poor Raman...Diii...you made me cry...by making him cry...

In toshi ji's office,her eyes fell on Raman's sketch book.she opened it and saw many pictures drawn by him.she was very disturbed by his drawings and called her friends who is a psychologist and fixed meeting with her.

You know I did guess the same while reading... that thoes pics would the moments which were haunting Raman badly...Haaye... my poor Raman... he is in so much pain...

Muje bhi rula diya...

Pandit ji took her kundali and start doing some calculation.

Pandit ji- ur daughter is very lucky for u people naa.

Daughters are always lucky...

Pandit ji- yes ,she will get a soulmate who will love her beyond anything and everything. Ishita will be his only desire,wish and love.in fact they will meet today only.today ishita will meet the one who can even die for her.he will love her very much.

Madhu was very happy hearing that her princess will get her prince charming today only.

Madhu- I think,she will meet someone in today's party.

I hope there parents would not assume someone else as their child's sunshine...

On the other hand,Raman was also sitting sadly in the last corner.whole class was gone only he was sitting there.his tiffin was also untouched.at last he stand up to go and something fell off.he bend to see its the chocolate she kept there.he stand up and start going ,then he remember how she was saying please.he hadn't seen her but by her voice ,he can say she is very beautiful as her voice was very sweet.he couldn't ignore her plea and picked up the chocolate. He was looking at the chocolate and all he can hear was her please.he open it in a go and start relishing it after ages.a smile crept on his face feeling contented don't know why.

Wow...he ate chocolate... finally he got his sunshine... whou would make his life bright...

Shooo shweet...

Edited by Prayosha.DivAn - 27 June 2016 at 1:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutieruhi

cutieruhi IF-Addictz
cutieruhi
cutieruhi

Posted: 26 June 2016 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imabinaya

Nice teaser dr

Thanks abi
cutieruhi IF-Addictz
cutieruhi
cutieruhi

Posted: 26 June 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutekhusboo

Lovely teaser

Thanks 
cutieruhi IF-Addictz
cutieruhi
cutieruhi

Posted: 26 June 2016 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by discipline

Very lovely teaser dear 
Plz continue soon 
Thanks for the pm 

Thanks dear
cutieruhi IF-Addictz
cutieruhi
cutieruhi

Posted: 26 June 2016 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sk-Sharmin

ye teaser to janleva hai...

full update se hi jaan bach sakti hai ab..
di jaan bacho jaldi...
update do update...

Will updt soon
cutieruhi IF-Addictz
cutieruhi
cutieruhi

Posted: 26 June 2016 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitishrafan

Interesting teaser
Update soon asap

Thanks mitali
cutieruhi IF-Addictz
cutieruhi
cutieruhi

Posted: 26 June 2016 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Forever...

Part 2
Aah.. Nidhi darling bhi hai
Accompanied by Sarika ji...
Waah.. Starting toh solid thi boss!!
Raman be bachaya usko 2nd time..
Lekin third time toh ishu ka chop ho gaya..
Ashok is also there ROFL
Sahi hai ji.. Sahi hai..
Plzzz puttar.. Chocolate le lo..
Hi drawings... It made me also emotional..
Superb update..
Ishu ka prince charming mil gaya use..

Thanks Sonal
Yes ishu ko uska prince charming mil gaya
cutieruhi IF-Addictz
cutieruhi
cutieruhi

Posted: 26 June 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akyafan

Nice teaser ...cute ishita ...woh raman ishita as gudiya ...loved it ...new change in raman ...plz plz update soon Tongue

Thanks dear

Go to top