Originally posted by: sukanksha

Ahaan... So he will be the part of party

Yes he will be
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: nafnaf

Part 3

Raksha that was such a sweet and beautiful update!!!!
I love Ishra in this story!!!
He eats chocolate after such a long time and it makes him happy!!!
Ishita's face covered in chocolate having eaten "only 25 chocolates"🤣

Ishra interaction was so sweet - both make each other smile and both thinking about each other going home!!!
Raman after a long time asks for food saying he is hungry!!
Toshiji is surprised but very happy that Raman is smiling today!!!

Raman bangs his head with Toshiji and he says:"Raman- phir se bang karo maa,warna singh nikal aayenge.

Toshiji- kya.

Raman smiled and said- really maa,a cute doll said me this.ekdum gudiya jaisi.he said smiling and went to wash his hand.

Toshi ji smiled and said- I don't know who u r.but thank u puttar ji for making my Raman smile"
Absolutely beautiful - made me think of Ruhi saying that in the show!!!

He buys and decorates a cake for her and also decorated her party cake beautifully!!!

I guess in the next update Ishra meet again when he delivers the cake to her party!!!!

Thank you so much for the pm!!!!!!

Thanks nafisha
Glad u like it
Yes they r changing each other
Now he is going to her house
cutieruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayraa

Lovely update 

Raman relishing the flavour of chocolate after ages
He felt content eating chocolate given by ishita
Ishita is so cute like a doll
She made him talk to her
She made him smiled on her  antics
She is angel of his life 
Awww he gave her  company when she was waiting for her car 
Raman was prepared cake for her so sweet 
Waiting for their next meeting 

Thanks dolly
Yes she make him change bit by bit
Will updt soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Forever...

Chapter 3

They are attracted to each other na...
Ishita is such a coochie coo...
Bad bad bad... All time..
And Raman was listening..

Awesome update

Thanks Sonal
Yes ishita is a coochie coo
cutieruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: --abha--

Congrats 100 pages🥳

Thanks 
cutieruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: fSharm

Reached 100... Congrats...

Thanks 
cutieruhi thumbnail

Thanks
cutieruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Niveditha.giri

Plz update soon...eagerly waiting...

Will updt soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
PART 4

Raman reached at the given address and saw a big mansion.he was stunned to see the mansion, it was more like a palace.he hadn't seen any such house in real,just always seen in movies.now he was little reluctant to enter .may be she is not the one and even if she is the one,is it right to enter her house as her friend,may be she not even remember their meeting,and even if she remember she don't want to acknowledge him between her rich friends.he was standing and thinking what to do. He was in a dilemma that whether it will be good if he enter into her house as a friend .

At last he said to himself-no Raman,its not a good idea to gatecrash someone's party without her permission. She didn't invited u,u r nothing just a delivery boy.came here just to deliver the cake.deliver it and go. Thinking so he was going when he look at the cake he brought for her.

Raman- its not good to take it inside.I should keep it here and go inside to deliver the cake.if its my gudiya's party ,at least I can see her smiling face.

His lips curved in a smile remembering her beautiful smiling face with a tint of naughtiness in her almond shape eyes.

Raman- I wish gudiya tum yahin ho.thinking so ,he placed the small cake on the bench and went inside taking the big cake.

He entered the big hall and saw it was decorated lavishly and happy birthday ishita ,was written in the middle.

He was standing with the cake parcel and was looking around when a help come to take the cake and scolded him for being late.Raman said sorry and was going when the help give him juice and refreshments to eat.

Help- please sit down and have it.sir have instructed not let anyone go without having refreshments. After all today is baby ji's birthday.

Raman- thank u.he said and sat down.he kept the food aside and start looking for the birthday girl.at last he saw a girl wearing pink gown .he smiled and thought she must be ishita as she is of same height and age.

His face lite up seeing her but he get disappointed as he saw her.she was someone else.he became sad and went out of the Hall without eating anything.

He was walking in the lane of their garden to take his cake back when someone said-boo.

He got disbalanced with that sudden attack and was about to fell when someone hold his hand firmly savin him from falling.he turned to see the person and saw her standing in front him wearing a purple floral gown till her knees.her hair were tied in a beautiful bun while some loose strands were adorning her face,she was wearing a small beautiful and elegant pendant along with beautiful earrings making her look breathtaking.she was smiling beautifully making his heart skip a beat.

Raman was looking at her angelic face without blinking his eyes while she was just smiling looking at him.they were standing in same position when someone called ishita.she pulled him and they came very closer for a nano second,he grabbed her waist and they stand very close to each other,his hand on her waist and her hand on his hand.they were standing and were lost in the moment,they share an eye lock.both were just looking at each other with a serene smile on their faces,he tucked a loose strand behind her ear to get her view properly while she closed her eyes feeling his touch.

Before they can feel the moment any longer ,a help came searching for ishita.they stand apart seeing him coming.

Help- ishu baby,come ur appa is calling u.

Ishita nodded and start walking behind him.Raman turned to go outside the mansion when he realised she is holding his hand.before he can ask or say anything,ishita took him inside with her.

Appa- and here she came.my princess.he said looking at ishita.

Everyone turned towards the entrance and saw ishita standing with a boy,who was wearing very casual clothes.everyone look at him with a dirty expression like he is not suitable for the party .Raman was feeling awkward with the way everyone was looking at him,he try to turn and ran away from their gaze but ishita's hold on his hand was too firm.she didn't let him go.in fact she take him inside with her.Raman was looking downward trying to hide from everyone's scanning gaze.he was regretting the time he thought to came here.

Finally ishita reached to her parents.Raman look at amma appa.they were looking like king and queen to him.he think now they will make fun of him like many made their fun after his dad left them.he gulpes his saliva expecting the worst.he so want to vanish from there but ishita wasn't letting him go.

Appa look at him from top to bottom and then asked-kanna,who is he.

Ishita- he is the one who saved me from getting hurt in the morning appa,near the temple.and afterwards he saved me from felling in  the  drain.he is my senior.he studies in class 10.

Appa- so u invited him.

Ishita- no appa,he came to deliver the cake for my birthday .the beautiful cake ,he designed it.isn't it beautiful appa.

Appa- u work in that bakery shop.he asked looking at Raman.

He nodded looking down.

Appa smiled and said- why u r feeling shame for it kanna.u r such a beautiful artist.ur creation is so beautiful, I just loved it.welcome to the party.glad that u came for her.

Raman was looking at the man standing in front of him.how warmly he was welcoming him even after knowing who is he.don't have any shame hearing that he is works in the bakery.

Amma- thanks for saving my daughter kanna.god bless u.come let cut the beautiful cake.

Ishita- haan chalo kat te hai.she said smiling.while Raman was feeling so good ,he want to go back and bring the cake but thought people will again look at him with dirty expression. He stand still in his place feeling out of place.its true hat ishita and her parents welcomed him but everyone else were just staring at him like he is a unique piece came from museum.

Soon the cake came and everyone saw there were two cakes.one which they ordered and other one which Raman bought for her.he look at ishita with confused look while she chuckled.

Appa- two cakes,but I ordered just one.

Ishita- appa,Raman brought it for me.can I cut it first.

Appa- OK kanna,u can cut it first.but don't call him with his name.he is elder then u naa,call him Raman Anna.

Ishita- why I will call him Anna.he is my friend appa.

Raman- u can call me Anna,ishita.if ur appa want.

Ishita- no I will call u Raman only.or else I will not call u at all.she said making a angry pout thinking who told him to talk in between.

Madhu who was watching ishita's antics since she entered along with Raman remember pandit ji's words,today ur daughter will found her soulmate, who will love her beyond words,was thinking.

Madhu- (st)is it the same guy about whom pandit ji was talking.I can feel.a difference in ishita's behaviour since she met him.what u r thinking madhu,she is just thirteen now.but pyaar karne ki toh koi Kumar nahi hoti.I remember I was just fifteen when I fell in love with vishwa.aur pandit ji ne bhi.she was thinking and then said- u can decide what to call him later.now cut the cake everyone is waiting.

Ishita nodded and cut the cake,first she was going to cut the small cake which Raman bought for her but madhu stopped her and said- cut the bigger one.

Ishita look at her with questioning eyes.

Madhu- just do as I say.ishita nodded and cut the bigger one.Raman felt a little bad that her didn't cut his cake.

Ishita cut the cake and feed her parents.after that the help distributed it to everyone. Help took the another cake inside.

Raman hear someone saying to madhu- good that didn't let ishu cut that cake.aise sadak chaap logon se dur rehna chahiye.Raman felt like crying.he was standing in a corner looking down.madhu was looking at him continuously.

Madhu- kitna seedha aur Sharif bachcha hai.the way he is standing and looking around is just so innocent. I should do something to bring a smile on his face.woh ishu ke birthday pe aaya hai,I should make him feel comfortable here.thinking so she called ishita and said- kanna,take Raman to ur room.I am sending refreshments and juice there only.he is not comfortable here.

Ishita- sachchi amma,main unhe kamre mein le jaun.she asked chuckling.

Madhu- haan kanna.

Ishita- but amma aap toh kabhi subbu ko bhi mere kamre mein jaane nahi deti phir Raman ko kyun.she asked innocently.

Madhu- kyunki yeh Raman hai kanna.subbu se bahut alag.there is a lot of difference between them.take him with u.

Ishita nodded and went to Raman.

Raman- ishita,can I go now.I am not feeling good.

Ishita- I know u r not feeling good here.come to my room.

Raman- nahi main kaise what ur parent will think.

Ishita- offo,amma ne hi kaha hai.

Raman look at her mother.she assured him with her eyes.

Ishita- Raman chaliye naa.I will show u my eyes.

Raman- u go ,I am just coming.I should talk to aunty first.saying so he went to amma.

Raman- thank u aunty but its not needed.I should go home now.my mom must be worried.

Amma- aise kaise kanna.at least have ur dinner.go to ishita's room.I am sending food there.and I am sorry also,I didn't let her cut the cake u presented.

Raman- its OK aunty,he said looking down.

Amma- I know its not OK,I can see that u r hurt.actually the gift u have given is so precious for ishu.and these kind of special gifts shouldn't be shared with everyone. The cake is in ishu's room.u can cut that separately.

Raman's eyes brighten up hearing her words.

Raman- really.

Madhu- yes really,so go with her.and thank u once again for saving ishu.

Raman- its my pleasure aunty ji.waise bhi uss jagah koi bhi hoti toh main usse bachata.

Ishita who was listening their talk smiling got angry hearing this.she went upstairs tapping her feet.

Madhu look at her and said- go,look she went.aur jahan tak main jaanti hoon usse she is angry.kissi ki shamat hai aaj.she said smiling ,and instruct a help to take Raman to her room.

Ishita was sitting in her round bed and murmering- kissi ko bhi bachate,matlab main special nahi hoon,when he entered.ishita look at him and glared him.

He was confused ,just now she was happy now angry.

He look at her and asked-kya.

Ishita stand up and went to him and said poking her finger in his chest- aap kissi ko bhi bachate.Matlab main special nahi hoon.

Raman look at her,she is so innocent and cute.here he was feeling bad and awkward in between all those guests and she was all concerned that he told her mom that he would have saved anyone.he look at her again ,she was looking damn cute with that angry pout.

Ishita- I am asking something. Main special nahi hoon.aap sabko bachate,nidhi or Sarika ko bhi.matlab,unn logon ke liye bhi tap kholte,unke saath bhi car ka wait karte,unke saath bhi head bang karte,unke liye bhi cake decorate karte, unke liye bhi le kar aate.sabke liye karte yeh sab,main special nahi hoon naa.she said with questioning eyes.

Raman was smiling genuinely listening to her words.she really want to be special for him.

Seeing him immersed in thoughts,she asked again- boliye naa,main special nahin hoon.aap nidhi aur sarika ke liye bhi yeh sab karte.

Raman- par yeh dono hai kaun.

Ishita- see still u r asking for them.matlab u would have done all this for them too .aap sabke liye aisa karte.aap unke liye bhi cake design karke unhe wish karne aate.main bilkul bhi special nahi hoon.she was go on ranting when he put his hand on her mouth and said.

Raman - main kisi aur ke liye aisa kyun karta jab meri gudiya tum ho.

Ishita listen his words and fluttered her eyes like a doll and said- sachchi,main aapki gudiya hoon.

Raman fluttered his eyes like her and said- muchchi,tumhi meri gudiya ho.

She smiled seeing him copying her while he smiled wholeheartedly.

Hua hai aaj pehli baar
Jo aise muskuraya hoon
Tumhe dekha toh jaana ye
Ke kyun duniya mein aaya hoon (x2)

Ye jaan lekar ke jaa meri
Tumhe jeene main aaya hoon
Main tumse ishq karne ki
Ijaazat Rab se laaya hoon

Zameen se aasmaan tak hum
Dhoondh aaye jahaan saara
Banaa paaya nahi ab tak
Khuda tumse koi pyaara (x2)

Baaton mein teri hain badmashiyan
Sab bewajah ki hain taarifiyaan

Main likh doon aasmaan par ye
Ke padh lega jahaan saara
Huaa na hoga ab koi
Yahan hum do sa dobara

Main duniya bhar ki taarifein
Tere sajde mein laaya hoon
Main tumse ishq karne ki
(Rab se laaya hoon.. Rab se laaya hoon..)

Tu hai jo rubaru mere
Bada mehfooz rehta hoon
Tere milne ka shukrana
Khuda se roz karta hoon (x2)

Humko pata hai yeh nadaniyaan hain
Aawara dil ki hai aawariyan

Yeh dil pagal bana baitha
Isey ab tu hi samjha de
Dikhe tujhme meri duniya
Meri duniya tu banja re

Hoon khushkismat jo kismat se
Tumhe aise main paaya hoon
Main tumse ishq karne ki

That's all for now.enjoy and do comment and hit like.and as I have given a pretty long update,I want long comments.lovely,awesome, nice update wale comments nahi chalenge.and likes 175+ chahiye.

Edited by cutieruhi - 7 years ago