Naagin

India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

On Location Video - 24th April 2016 (Page 4)

ben.nise55 Groupbie
ben.nise55
ben.nise55

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Originally posted by sun29

gosh cvs...Angry...and yogiraj is involved in this Unhappy..is he not the one who had said that shivji has blessed rivanya as a couple and it was his wish they get married..so how can rivanya being one a curse or an offence with such a huge price to pay...

the man led such a tragic life and now when he got to be with his son ,he loses his life...aww SS we are going to miss you so much..

Exactly..I was surprised Yogiraj was doing the havan. I thought that pagal kattaka must have insisted that Shivu do the pooja. LOL

Tell me about it. I feel terrible for SS. He has had the worse life. Let's hope his next janam is full of happiness.

BTW you saw SBS? Shesha was getting punished as per them. I thought Sheshu will be the next big bad vamp of season 2 but looks like she will die too..toh kya Rivanya ke saath even Sheshu will get reincarnated? 
Told you shesha is gonna die...

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ben.nise55

Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Originally posted by sun29

gosh cvs...Angry...and yogiraj is involved in this Unhappy..is he not the one who had said that shivji has blessed rivanya as a couple and it was his wish they get married..so how can rivanya being one a curse or an offence with such a huge price to pay...

the man led such a tragic life and now when he got to be with his son ,he loses his life...aww SS we are going to miss you so much..

Exactly..I was surprised Yogiraj was doing the havan. I thought that pagal kattaka must have insisted that Shivu do the pooja. LOL

Tell me about it. I feel terrible for SS. He has had the worse life. Let's hope his next janam is full of happiness.

BTW you saw SBS? Shesha was getting punished as per them. I thought Sheshu will be the next big bad vamp of season 2 but looks like she will die too..toh kya Rivanya ke saath even Sheshu will get reincarnated? 
Told you shesha is gonna die...

Yup..even the show hinted at it yesterday. I just hope she is not brought back to life by the evil people in season 2. 

Go to top