Naagin

India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

On Location Video - 24th April 2016 (Page 3)

shalluuu IF-Stunnerz
shalluuu
shalluuu

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Bhaskar there are manyy old punjab i movies where negative one used to kill all members of family n than hero comes to kill negative one ...what is the logic of killing villan when so many people killed without any reason 
And in naagin super vamp is human ...naagins n protector of naagmani are also blessed with some powers ...but all powers are waste in front of maharani yamini 

Kataaka yogiraj sesha rivnya ...no body can harm her 

Bcuz  ekta has obsession to show negative ..dominating 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mages

maharathikarna Goldie
maharathikarna
maharathikarna

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalluuu

Bhaskar there are manyy old punjab i movies where negative one used to kill all members of family n than hero comes to kill negative one ...what is the logic of killing villan when so many people killed without any reason
And in naagin super vamp is human ...naagins n protector of naagmani are also blessed with some powers ...but all powers are waste in front of maharani yamini

Bcuz ekta has obsession to show negative ..dominating

I hate evil winning killing all good Confused. But I guess I sud get used now I believe for my mental sanity.
shalluuu IF-Stunnerz
shalluuu
shalluuu

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maharathikarna

Originally posted by shalluuu

Bcuz ekta has obsession to show negative ..dominating

I hate evil winning killing all good Confused. But I guess I sud get used now I believe for my mental sanity.

I m used to now ..I have seen same concept in banoo main.Teri dulhan where vidyaa was marry to sagar so that she protect him from his enemies but later on both were killed ...took rebirth to kill culprit ...tab tak culprit 60 saal ki budhi ho chuki  th

Edited by shalluuu - 24 April 2016 at 1:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maharathikarna

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:15am | IP Logged

gosh cvs...Angry...and yogiraj is involved in this Unhappy..is he not the one who had said that shivji has blessed rivanya as a couple and it was his wish they get married..so how can rivanya being one a curse or an offence with such a huge price to pay...

the man led such a tragic life and now when he got to be with his son ,he loses his life...aww SS we are going to miss you so much..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drfizaahmedforam.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 3:31am | IP Logged
this is disgusting...the whole show is a mess...Dead
bali seriously...its disgusting...Dead
slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Btw looks like Shivu is unaware of the bali thing. She was horrified when Ritik was about to be stabbed.

And for people mocking Rivanya as a weak team needing powers to defeat a mere human like Yamini. Remember Yamu has protection of a naagin and GM. That should answer your questions.

dont bother about answering back to people to think RiVanya are weak...some just love talk n mock even when its absolute baseless.

yes Shivanya seemed horrified when she felt Ritik was about to be stabbed. but am surprised CVs actually went ahead with "Bali".
i totally disapprove of this scene. Bali to please the divine...doesn't really set out a very good example

True. And I agree about the stupid bali. It's absolutely disgusting and that too in the mandir.

Also its surprising that Yogiraj who himself gave Shivu vardaan of being sada suhaagan agreed to give Ritiks bali. Kuch toh gadbad hai.

may be Yamu send that Aghori.

clear idea nahi araha, and moreover background sound is not clear, i cant hear what the director is saying

I'm annoyed with this sacrifice thing kuch aur drama ke liye nahi daal sakte the? Like giving up your treasured possession or something. Sheesh. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ben.nise55foram.

slippery_chilka IF-Rockerz
slippery_chilka
slippery_chilka

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

gosh cvs...Angry...and yogiraj is involved in this Unhappy..is he not the one who had said that shivji has blessed rivanya as a couple and it was his wish they get married..so how can rivanya being one a curse or an offence with such a huge price to pay...

the man led such a tragic life and now when he got to be with his son ,he loses his life...aww SS we are going to miss you so much..

Exactly..I was surprised Yogiraj was doing the havan. I thought that pagal kattaka must have insisted that Shivu do the pooja. LOL

Tell me about it. I feel terrible for SS. He has had the worse life. Let's hope his next janam is full of happiness.

BTW you saw SBS? Shesha was getting punished as per them. I thought Sheshu will be the next big bad vamp of season 2 but looks like she will die too..toh kya Rivanya ke saath even Sheshu will get reincarnated? 
ben.nise55 Groupbie
ben.nise55
ben.nise55

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:05am | IP Logged
I don't know... but somehow from olv and segments, it appeared as if only Ritik and SS are aware of that bali thing and not shivanya. They might be showing this in the perspective of how much ritik loves and cares for her and her revenge.
Sorry if it sounds like am defending the cv's, but actually I am not. Just sharing what I felt!!!

Go to top