Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalluuu thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: maharathikarna

I am outside so cant see video right now. Sanchu did sangram Singh seriously die 😑 ???????

yup ritik is crying n shiv is doing poojaa...
Yamini winning over again n again ...I m not πŸ˜‘again πŸ˜†
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I am outside so cant see video right now. Sanchu did sangram Singh seriously die 😑 ???????

yes the CVs killed him😑 in an "sacrificial act"😑
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

True. And I agree about the stupid bali. It's absolutely disgusting and that too in the mandir.

Also its surprising that Yogiraj who himself gave Shivu vardaan of being sada suhaagan agreed to give Ritiks bali. Kuch toh gadbad hai.

may be Yamu send that Aghori.

clear idea nahi araha, and moreover background sound is not clear, i cant hear what the director is saying
maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Man I am taking a break. I can tolerate only so much na πŸ˜•
shalluuu thumbnail
Only powerful character left in naagin is yamini ...and i think there should b no debate over this 
She has manipulated sesha ...she is manipulating rivnya ...she is using guruma ..anky ...even her own family 

yamini is like super powerful character ...who is human ..but bhagwan ne spcl dose bana Kar bhejaa h

And it is obsession of ekta to show negative always powerful 

It's show i can understand it's old  formula ...ramolaa sickand ho ya sindoora from dulhan n yamini from naagin...

All have same story 

shalluuu thumbnail
Bhaskar there are manyy old punjab i movies where negative one used to kill all members of family n than hero comes to kill negative one ...what is the logic of killing villan when so many people killed without any reason 
And in naagin super vamp is human ...naagins n protector of naagmani are also blessed with some powers ...but all powers are waste in front of maharani yamini 

Kataaka yogiraj sesha rivnya ...no body can harm her 

Bcuz  ekta has obsession to show negative ..dominating 
maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalluuu

Bhaskar there are manyy old punjab i movies where negative one used to kill all members of family n than hero comes to kill negative one ...what is the logic of killing villan when so many people killed without any reason

And in naagin super vamp is human ...naagins n protector of naagmani are also blessed with some powers ...but all powers are waste in front of maharani yamini

Kataaka yogiraj sesha rivnya ...no body can harm her

Bcuz ekta has obsession to show negative ..dominating

I hate evil winning killing all good πŸ˜•. But I guess I sud get used now I believe for my mental sanity.
shalluuu thumbnail

I hate evil winning killing all good πŸ˜•. But I guess I sud get used now I believe for my mental sanity.

I m used to now ..I have seen same concept in banoo main.Teri dulhan where vidyaa was marry to sagar so that she protect him from his enemies but later on both were killed ...took rebirth to kill culprit ...tab tak culprit 60 saal ki budhi ho chuki  th
Edited by shalluuu - 8 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

gosh cvs...😑...and yogiraj is involved in this πŸ˜”..is he not the one who had said that shivji has blessed rivanya as a couple and it was his wish they get married..so how can rivanya being one a curse or an offence with such a huge price to pay...

the man led such a tragic life and now when he got to be with his son ,he loses his life...aww SS we are going to miss you so much..
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
this is disgusting...the whole show is a mess...🀒
bali seriously...its disgusting...🀒