Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

||-Our Baby-|| A SanDhir SS (COMPLETED) (Page 7)

Isha24_SR IF-Rockerz
Isha24_SR
Isha24_SR

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivika838

i loved the concept so muchBig smile
U r an amazing writerClap
I love how u write everything in simple wordsEmbarrassed
All the three updates were very cuteBig smile
cant wait to read moreHeart

Thank You..,

Isha24_SR IF-Rockerz
Isha24_SR
Isha24_SR

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by howardscarlett

Lovely update
Sanyukta enjoyed the surprise dinner planned by Randhir
she gave news of Ragini's engagement
Randhir is little bit upset that he got the news late

Randhir remembering their past
how they became Sandhir from friends

update soon

Thank You Darshi Di..
Isha24_SR IF-Rockerz
Isha24_SR
Isha24_SR

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveparsh

read 2 parts together
nice oneEmbarrassed

sandhirDay Dreaming
aryan accepted themShockedROFL

update soon
waiting

Thank You Ayu..
Isha24_SR IF-Rockerz
Isha24_SR
Isha24_SR

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by florine_20

lovely one

Thnx..
Isha24_SR IF-Rockerz
Isha24_SR
Isha24_SR

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashika.angel

Nice update

Thnx...
Isha24_SR IF-Rockerz
Isha24_SR
Isha24_SR

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MysticAura-

Hey isha di
Such an awesomme piece of work n I dont get a pm?? Not fair!!! *pouts*
Absolutely loveeed d fic!!! Anwww its jzz soo cutee!!

Do update soon n pm me puh-lease!!

Luv
-Sanyu

Awww thank you Sanyu..
Isha24_SR IF-Rockerz
Isha24_SR
Isha24_SR

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 1:41am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 4       

Blue or Red? Which color will suit Ragini??? Umm I think this orange one. Yeah she like orange color.

"Bhaiya, ye orange bangles pack kar do."I said to the shopkeeper and took out my phone. There is no call and no message from Sanaya. Where is she? Is she planning to dump me? The Aryan Singh Shekhawat? If yes, then it will be the last decision she would have taken.

"Yeh lo bhaya. 20 rupiye."I forwarded him twenty rupees and then my phone buzzed flashing Sanaya Calling.

"Sorry yaar. I was late in calling you. "She said sorry, she wishpered.      

"Why are wishpering? Is everything okay?"I asked sitting in my car and attaching the bluetooth to my ear.

"Bhai is here. Mom and Dad gave me permission to come to the party. But Bhai is saying he will stay with me. Now what to do?"She asked. Arrgghh her brother, Arjun Khanna is really irritating. He is in the army and most of the time remain in the border. But whenever he come here always become a border line between me and Sanaya

"Should I talk to him?"I suggested stopping the car near the traffic.

"What will you say him?"She asked and somewhere I know she was right. What will I say him, brothers posted in the border are not allowed in my sister's engagement? Ofcourse I can't say that after all Ragini is getting married to a Major, Major Karan Sharma.

"Okay. Bring him with you. I will make him busy with Karan's family. He will get a good company."I said and drove to our home.

"Hmm.. Kk see you in the evening."She said and disconnected the call.. I picked up my phone and dialed Randhir Bhai's number.

SANYUKTA

I was wearing my diamond earrings. I tied the mangalsutra around my neck and then applied pinch of vermillion on my head. Finally I am ready as Mrs. Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat. I heard Randhir's phone buzzing. It was Aryan. I picked it up as Randhir was in the washroom.

"Hello Aryan. We are ready and we will leave in a few minute."I said holding the phone between my ear and shoulder. I was trying to tie the dori of my Golden Dressbut it was not happening.

"Great. Bhabhi, I want you to meet someone in the party."He said and I leaved the dori and held the phone in my hand

"Who?"
I asked and sit on the bed.

"Someone special. Okay bye Bhabhi. See you in the evening. Cause, right now I am driving."He said and disconnected the call. I smiled and kept the phone down and again started struggling with the dori. But suddenly I felt someone's finger on my bare back. I shivered as I identified the touch. It was Randhir's hand.

"Kabhi Kabhi koi kaam hamse bhi karwa liya karo."He said and tied the knot and kissed my shoulder and picked up his suit that I had kept on the bed.

"Stop saying those filmy lines Randhir."I said and he wore the black shirt. I walked to him and buttoned his shirt. He clutched my waist tightly not leaving a little space between us. I made him wear the black blazer and tied the tie. He forwarded his lips to kiss me and I closed my eyes. We kissed for a small time and then came down to leave for the engagement party.

As I had promised to Aryan, we were the one to reach first. Randhir and I entered Shekhawat Mansion, where the ceremony will take place. Renuka Mom saw us and she came to us.

"Randhir. Sanyukta."
She said and caressed our face. She is seeing us after 4 months. Randhir is always busy in office and I in hospital. We never get time for us then how could we come home to meet them?

"Mom."
Randhir said and hugged her. She rubbed his back as if telling him not to cry. He broke the hug and I hugged Renuka Mom. She pecked my hairs.

"Can we come in?"Randhir asked and Renuka Mom nodded her head. We entered inside and looked around to find the whole hall decorated with flowers and lights.

"Where is that Aryan? I am sure, I will kill him. He didn't informed me about Ragini's engagement."He said and we sat down on the sofa.

"He had gone out to buy something for her. Actually, Karan had came on 2 month leave. And his family wanted the marriage to happen between this 2 month so that Ragini will also leave with Karan. All of this happened so soon that we didn't got time to inform you."She said

Mom went from there leaving us there alone. We walked up and came to our room. Suddenly my phone buzzed flashing Tanmay Mom. I became panic. And Randhir noticed it. I picked up the call and crossed my finger hoping everything to be fine.

"Hello. Is Tanmay fine?"I asked immediately as soon as I picked up the call.

"Doctor Didi. Its me Tanmay. I am fine."I heard Tanmay's voice and I sighed. Randhir raised his eyebrow as if asking what happened? I blinked my eye lash saying everything is fine. He nodded and laid down on the bed.

"Tanmay. Why did you called? Is anything serious?"I asked resting my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and was playing with my hairs.

"Haan. Tomorrow is my final exam. So wish me luck so that I can top this exam also."He said and i smiled.

"All The Best Tanmay. I will pray to God to help you to top this exam."I said and smiled. Tanmay disconnected the call and I looked at Randhir.

"How is he now?"He asked caressing hy hairs

"Much better. He will be perfectly all right very soon."I replied.    

Soon it was evening and everyone started coming. Being the host, I and Randhir were welcoming everyone. I went up to Ragini's room to see whether she is ready or not. And wow, she was looking pretty in orange and red lehnga. Her hairs were perfectly tied in plaits. I walked to her and kept my hand on her shoulder.

"Bhabhi. How m I looking?"She asked looking at me through the mirror.

"Beautiful."
I replied and she smiled. I applied kala tika behind her ear and she giggled. I noticed Aryan standing near the door. I moved aside and he entered.

"Aru."
Ragini said while standing up.

"Ragini. I brought something for you. You remember, I had promised you once in the childhood that on your marriage I will gift something to you brought from my own earning. I was working with the app developer company for six months. And I brought this for you."Aryan said and forwarded something to her. It was wrapped in newspaper. Ragini opened it and her eyes brimmed with tears. It were bangles perfectly matching her dress.

"Do you like it?"He asked

"No."
Ragini immediately replied. I noticed that Aryan felt sad. But then Ragini smiled and hit his forearm.

"I loved it Buddhu. Thank You for this."She said and they hugged. I smiled and caressed her head. She broke the hug and looked at me.

"Bhabhi."
She said forwarding the bangles to me. I nodded and took out the bangles she was wearing and made her wear those bangles Aryan brought for her.

"Okay ab rona band karo. Warna Randhir Bhai apka murder kar denge. Waise hi aap pe gussa hain."Ragini said while wiping her tears. She sat down while I left from there.

Soon Karan's family also came there. I was with Randhir. We were remembering our engagement day. That day everyone were shocked as Randhir was not found in his home. Everyone thought he must have gone somewhere. Harsh Papa came to our home thinking he will have to face insult. But then Randhir appeared not through the door but through the window. And he said, Jyada tar iss ghar mein window se aata tha. Toh aaj jab sagai hai toh yeh rasam adhura kaise chod sakta hun?               

I giggled remembering that incidence. He too looked at me and giggled.

"Hamari sagai ke bare mein soch rahe ho?"We both asked together

"Haan."
And we both replied together. Soon Ragini and Karan exchanged the rings and we all clapped. Randhir and I were chatting with some of our distant relative. They left from there and right then Aryan came there.

"Bhai. Can I borrow your wife for sometime?"He asked with a puppy face. Randhir glared at him while Aryan blinked his eyelashes twice.

"Par kyun?"
He asked making his grip on my waist more tight

"Chill Bhai, main bada innocent hun. Kuch nahi karunga Bhabhi ko. Jaise le kar jaunge waise hi wapas aapke paas bhej dunga. Try and understand. Its a devar bhabhi secret."He said and winked

"Please Randhir."I said and he nodded. He left me and Aryan smiled.

"Bye Bhai. Come Bhabhi."He said and we walked away from Randhir. He took me out to the garden and I saw a girl standing there.

PRECAP: Some more masti and SanDhir returning back to Delhi.

Hope you all are happy with the characters.

Now the main story of SanDhir will start..

Keep reading...

For PMs, buddy me

ISHA

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Twinkle_Isha - 30 April 2016 at 1:41am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

KRISHAJADAVchilukuripuriSamaira81natureloverrsakura_otakukadia717vinii01yashika.angelflorine_20ritikaagrawalshivika838newmoon18loveparshromailahowardscarlett

kadia717 Goldie
kadia717
kadia717

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Nice..
Family scenes..hehe...
continue soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha24_SR

Go to top