Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

||-Our Baby-|| A SanDhir SS (COMPLETED) (Page 5)

Isha24_SR IF-Rockerz
Isha24_SR
Isha24_SR

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinii01

Awesome...loved it.pls cont soon & thanks for pm

Thank You..

Isha24_SR IF-Rockerz
Isha24_SR
Isha24_SR

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MahaSrilu

Nice one...really love it

Thank You
Isha24_SR IF-Rockerz
Isha24_SR
Isha24_SR

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 1:41am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 3

"K-koun ho tum?"I asked as he came out from the car and opened the door for me. He took out his goggles and hood and he was none other than my hubby, Randhir. I sighed as I saw him and I feel my heart beating with normal rate. But then I looked up at him and came out of the car.

"How dare you? How dare you haan. Mujhe itna darane ki himmat kaise huyi? Agar kuch ho jata mujhe--"Before I could complete my words he kept his lips on mine thus making me silent. He sucked my lips and then bite my lower lip causing me to hiss in pain.

"Aahh... Randhir, what are you doing?"I said sucking my lower lip. He again kept his lips on mine and sucked my lower lip as if sucking out all my pain. I moaned as I felt better. He left my lips and looked at me.

"That was your punishment for thinking that anything wrong could have happened to you. Just keep one thing in your mind, till the date I am alive no one can even think to harm you.. I will always be there with you, protecting you."He said and I smiled. I hugged him as tight as i could. He too wrapped his arms around me and I closed my eyes.

"Randhir, how was your meeting?"I asked and he left me and looked at me.

"It was successful. And I brought you here to celebrate."He said and I looked around.

"Here. In this dark place, where nothing is clearly visible."I said and he smiled. I know he must have planned something. He snapped his fingers and I looked around. It was beautifully decorated. A round table with two chairs for us. He took my hand in his and pulled a chair for me. I sat down and he sat infront of me.

"Toh, Mr. Shekhawat, what is today's plan?"I asked resting my chin on my knuckles.

"Just wait Mrs. Shekhawat."He said and opened the lid from a bowl kept infront of us. I inhaled the smell of Butter Paneer, my favorite.. (ISHA: MY TOO) He served it in my palte. He tore a roti and fed me.

"What's special in it? You must have ordered it from some restaurant."I said while chewing the yummp paneer.

"Hello Madam. I cooked it."He said and I coughed as I chocked. He rubbed my back and gave me water to drink.

"Don't lie Randhir. I know you can't even boil water and cooking this food is very far thing."I said while feeding him.

"Arre. I cooked it. If you don't trust me then call Anju Maa. She was guiding me how to do it."He said and licked the gravy from my finger.

"Really Randhir, you cooked it? Its so amazing."I said eating a morsel from his hand.

"Thank You."He said and bowed down. Soon we finished the food and now we were in the car eating ice cream.

"Randhir..."I called him

"Hmm..."

"Aryan had called me to inform about Ragini's engagement."

"What? Ragini is going to get married. And no one informed me about it."He said as he finished his ice cream. He switched on the engine and drove to SanDhir Land.

"Arre baba why are you getting so hyper? The decision was taken in a hurry. Tomorrow is her engagement. And Mom had specially warned YOU to take a day leave from office."I said while wiping my hand with the tissue.

"Yeah ofcourse I will take a day leave. Afterall I need to confront so many people tomorrow."He said smirked.

RANDHIR

All thank to Sanyukta that I got to know about Ragini's engagement. Otherwise they would have invited me directly on her marraige day. Ragini, Aryan and I were together since childhood. Ragini being the youngest among us was always pampered. And Aryan and I were always very much protective toward her. Such a big decision was taken in her life and no one informed me. That's what is making him feel sad. I will not spare Aryan for hiding it from me.

We reached SanDhir Land. I parked the car and walked up. I saw Sanyukta standing infront of the mirror removing the ear ring from her ear. I walked to her and put her hairs on her left side and removed her ear ring. I placed a wet kiss on her shoulder. She closed her eyes in response. She had already changed into a blue crop top and white shorts.

I placed kisses on her right neck and shoulders. My hands were on her bare stomach and she had kept her hand on mine. I turned her to face me. Now my hand was on her waist and her hands were playing with my hairs. I placed my lips on her and kissed her gently. She was also responding equally. She slowly opened the buttons of my shirt. I too help her and she threw my shirt on some corner of the room. I picked her up and placed her on the bed. I attacked her neck and she was pushing me more towards her. I switched off the light and covered our body with the duvet...

I opened my eyes as the sun rays fell on my eyes. I looked around and saw that Sanyukta was not beside me. I looked the time and it was 8:45. She must have been up. I sat on the bed and wore my trouser. I came out and stood near the railings of the balcony of our room. I looked down and saw Sanyukta giving water to the plants. Unknowingly a smiled formed on my lips.

She is a famous doctor but always treat her patient as if they are her family member. She cares for me a lot. She cares for my family. Her love for me is inexpressible. The day when she told me about Samir, I felt jealous. I thought that now my best friend will not be mine. She will share all her secrets with that Samir Mittal. I was also happy with Ishika. Or that's what I thought. I was never happy with Ishika. For all we were happy couple. But only I know how much I wished Sanyukta to be by my side whenever I went on a date with Ishika.

That was her birthday. I had asked her to spend this day with me alone. We spent that day together. I gave our phone to Aryan and asked him to keep it switch off till we both return. That day we enjoyed a lot. And I confessed to her whatever is there in my heart. She SLAPPED me tight. I thought now nothing can be done. Now I would have to be all alone in my life. As I knew there is no future of me with Ishika. And then what she did made me shocked. She hugged me and said, Idiot, teen mahine pehle nahi bol sakta tha. I wouldn't had wasted my time with that dumbo Samir. I smiled and hugged her tight. After that I broke up with Ishika giving excuse that I need to concentrate as its my 12. And she too broke up with Samir. And then we were in relationship. None of our family knew about us except Aryan.

"Randhir."
I heard Sanyukta's voice thus breaking my trance. I tutned back and saw her coming with my coffee.

"Kya soch rahe ho?"she asked keeping my coffee down and taking out one of her medical book. I went to her and took that book from her hand and pulled her towards me. She was looking pretty in that pink dress. She had also applied sindoor on her partings and had wore the mangalsutra

"Randhir."
She started to say something but I kept my finger on her mouth to shut her up. I stared her eyes and we both were breathing heavily. I removed my finger from her lip and cupped her cheek. Soon I kept my lips on hers. We were kissing each other. I slid my hand iside her kurti and rubbed my palm with her waist. Her grip on my arms became more tight. I left her as we both needed oxygen. I pecked her forehead and she hugged me.

"I love you Randhir."She said

"I love you too Sanyukta."I said and we were in that position.

PRECAP:

"Can I borrow your wife for sometime?"He asked Randhir and Randhir glared at him. I chuckled at them and Randhir nodded his head.

How's it? ?

Please share your views. I love to read them.

For PMs, buddy me.

ISHA

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Twinkle_Isha - 27 April 2016 at 7:56am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

aish_kajen25KRISHAJADAVharekrishnahareSamaira81deactivekadia717Pearl_TRnatureloverrvinii01florine_20-MysticAura-yashika.angelritikaagrawalshivika838newmoon18freya123loveparshromailahowardscarlett

kadia717 Goldie
kadia717
kadia717

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Nice...
continue soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha24_SR

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:13am | IP Logged
amzng update loved it rd k surprise sanyu was so scared rd cnt let anything hppn to her he loves her so much sandhir date they r so much in love sandhir morning romance excited for next update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha24_SR

Samaira81 Senior Member
Samaira81
Samaira81

Posted: 27 April 2016 at 3:40am | IP Logged
ResSmile
Unres
Awesome isha Clap
Aww Sandhir Embarrassed
All scenes were beautifully written
Loved it..keep up the good work