Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

||-Our Baby-|| A SanDhir SS (COMPLETED) (Page 26)

Isha24_SR IF-Rockerz
Isha24_SR
Isha24_SR

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinii01

Superb updates...loved it. Thanks for pm & pls cont soon

Thank You

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vinii01

Isha24_SR IF-Rockerz
Isha24_SR
Isha24_SR

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 12:36am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 13    

Six weeks have been passed since the day Sanyukta had seen that dream. After that day she had never seen any kind of nightmare but she had been scared and protective about our baby. Now our baby kicks. One day Aryan and I were talking with her and we laughed. And suddenly Sanyukta fell the baby kicking her. That means our baby is absolutely fine and is responding to our words.

It was another new day and we were sleeping in my room. My slumber broke due to the constant ringing of my phone. I picked it up.

"Hello Parth."I said and sat on the bed

"Randhir. Actually there's an emergency and we would have to go to our Bangalore branch today itself."He said and my eyes widened. How can I leave Sanyukta here alone?

"But Parth, Sanyukta."I started but he cut me in between.

"I know Randhir. But we don't have any option. We would have to leave for Bangalore today itself."I closed my eyes for few seconds and sighed.

"Okay. Book the tickets."I said and disconnected the call. I kept my phone down and looked at Sanyukta. She was sleeping keeping her hand on her belly. Our baby has grown so much. I pecked her forehead and she woke up.

"Shona, I have to go Bangalore today."I said as she opened her eyes.

"Kyun?"She asked and sat beside me. I said her everything that Parth told me and she smiled.

"Its okay Randhir. You go to Bangalore. I will be all right."She said

"I will call Mom and ask her to come here."I said and she nodded her head. I came out of the bed and packed my bags whereas she was sitting in the bed. In the meantime she went for the shower. We both came down after some half an hour.

"Bhai, aap kahin ja rahe ho?"Aryan asked me

"Haan. I am going to Bangalore. I will be back in 3 days. Take care of Sanyukta. I had already asked Mom to come and she will be here in few hours. Till she come don't leave Sanyukta alone for a second."I said while he nodded his head. I kissed Sanyukta's forehead and our baby. She said that my baby kicked. I went from there to my office leaving behind Sanyukta, my baby and Aryan.

SANYUKTA

Randhir went to the office after kissing my forehead. I and Aryan sat in the living room.

"Bhabhi, I had asked Sanaya to come over. Hope you are fine with it."He said

"Ofcourse Aryan. I am absolutely fine with it. By the way, any plan for marriage?"I asked

"Yeah. Only after she gets a job, we would marry."He said

"Well that's so cool. I am really happy and proud of you Aryan."I said and smiled. Aryan, my little brother and my support. Whenever I and Randhir fought in childhood he became the wheat in between the chakki. He tries a lot for our patch up. But we would always make him our messenger.

I heard the door bell rang and Aryan opened the door. It was Sanaya. She hugged Aryan and they came inside. She hugged me too.

"How is our Princess?"She asked sitting beside Aryan

"Yeah she is good."I replied. Unlike me and Aryan she want it to be a baby girl. That means its now, Randhir Sanaya vs Sanyukta Aryan.

"Sanaya, its a boy. Not a girl."Aryan corrected her.

"Shut up Aryan. I know its a girl."She said

"And how did you know? Are you God or something that you can easily tell that its a girl and not a boy?"He said and they continued their fight. I chuckled seeing them fight. Randhir and I aslo fight just like them.

"Shut Up Guys.. The baby is kicking me and telling me to make you guys shut."I said

"What? The baby kicked?"Sanaya asked and I nodded. She kept her palm on my belly and felt the baby's kick.

"Wow that's so great Bhabhi."She said and again kept her palm on my belly

"Hey Princess. Come soon. We are eagerly waiting for you."She said and the baby again kicked. We three laughed.

After having lunch, Sanaya took me to my room where I slept for a while. I slept till evening. Sanaya had planned to live with us this night. My phone buzzed thus breaking my sleep. It was Renuka Mom.

"Hello Mom."I said and sat resting my back on the bed

"Sanyukta, I am sorry beta. I am a little late. Actually the car had broke down in the middle and we are also not getting any other accomodation. But dont worry I will be there by this night."She said

"Don't worry Mom. I am fine. Infact, Aryan and Sanaya are also here. Take your time."I said

"Take care beta. I am trying to reach there soon."

"Yeah Mom."I said and disconnected the call.

Within few seconds my phone again buzzed and this time it was Randhir.

"Hello Sanyukta. How are you?"He said and I sighed

"Yup m fine. Tum Bangalore pahunch gaye?"I asked and drank water

"Haan. Did Mom came?"He asked

"No not yet. Actually, gadi kharab ho gayi thi. But she will be here by this night."I said

"Sanyukta, I am missing you and the baby a lot."He said

"We both are also missing you. See Baby kicked."I said caressing my baby bump

"Tell baby that Dadda will come soon."He said and I giggled.

"When will you come?"I asked

"The problem will be solved within three days and after that I will be there."He said

"Ohkay. So bye take care."I said

"Yup. And take you medicines on time."He said

"Yup. I Love You."I said

"I Love You Too."He said and we disconnected the call. I kept my phone on the side table and I came down. I saw Sanaya and Aryan chatting in the living room. I was slowly descending down the stairs. Right infront where the stairs finished, there is a wodden table. I climbed down the last stairs but suddenly my leg slipped. And the last thing I remember before closing my eyes was my head getting hurt by the wodden table and my belly colliding with the floor. I slowly closed my eyes.

ARYAN

Sanaya had been here and she would be with us till tomorrow morning. Bhabhi is sleeping in her room whereas we both were talking in the living room. We were laughing, giggling, teasing each other.

Suddenly I heard something. I turned my face and saw Bhabhi slipping from the last stairs. Her head banged with the wodden table and her belly collided with the floor.

"Bhhhaaabbbhhhiii..."I screamed and ran to her. Sanaya too come behind me. I pat her cheeks to wake her up but she was not waking her. I closely observed that her both hand were wrapped on her belly. She is protecting her baby.

"Aryan. Take out the car. We need to take her to the hospital."Sanaya said and I nodded. She made her sit while I took out the car. Meanwhile I called Dr. Kritika to tell her about whatever had happened. I came inside and picked up Bhabhi in my arms and ran outside. I made her lay on the back seat. Sanaya sat beside her still trying to wake her up. I started the car and drove towards the hospital.

"Doctor. Where is Dr. Kritika?"I asked as we reached the hospital. She was near the reception waiting for us. I laid down her on the stretcher. She took her inside the Operation Theatre.

"Aryan. Call Randhir and all family members now."Kritika said to me and walked inside the OT. I took out my phone and it rang flashing Mom. I picked it up.

"Hello Aryan. Kahan ho tum sab? I am waiting outside the home."She said and I cried

"Mom. Bhabhi ka accident ho gaya. Hum unhe hospital le kar aaye hain."I said

"Kya hua usse?"Mom asked and I could easily guess that she was crying. I told her everything and she said that she will be here any moment.

"Randhir Bhai ko call kardo."Sanaya said and kept her hand on my shoulder. I looked at her. She nodded her head saying do it. I picked my phone and dialed Bhai's number. How can I say him that Bhabhi met with an accident? And that after when he told me not to leave her alone for one second? Anyhow I dialed his number.

"Haan Aryan. Is everything okay?"Bhai asked and I closed my mouth. I was crying. I can't tell him about Sanyukta. Sanaya seeing me like this took the phone and talked with him.

"Hello Bhai, its Sanaya here. Actually, a small mishap happens. Sanyukta Bhabhi was coming down from the stairs and her leg slipped. --- Yes we had brought her to hospital. Dr. Kritika is treating her. --- Okay. And Mom is coming to hospital."She said and disconnected the call. She gave the phone to me and said, "Bhai is coming."

Ohkay. Now another two chapters and it will finish.

Keep sharing you views.

ISHA

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

albalushiaDeek28harekrishnaharebloomspringSamaira81chilukuripurikadia717vinii01yashika.angelflorine_20Parsh_shamya..Jemimah..shivika838freya123newmoon18howardscarlettromaila

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 12:50am | IP Logged
nice update loved it everything was going okay rd going Bangalore Aryan and sanaya cute fights and now this mishap excited for next update soon

Isha24_SR

vinii01 IF-Dazzler
vinii01
vinii01

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Awesome...loved it. Thanks for PM

Isha24_SR

shivika838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivika838
shivika838

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 5:40am | IP Logged
accidentShocked
hope everything is going to be fine!
btw I m.totally loving  the caring hubby randhirEmbarrassed
u write so wellClap
in love with d storyBig smile
update soonEmbarrassed

Isha24_SR

loveparsh IF-Stunnerz
loveparsh
loveparsh

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Sona...no miscarriage or else I will beat you up with broom stickEmbarrassed
And I won't comment until next update comes...
Update soon
Waiting

Isha24_SR

yashika.angel IF-Dazzler
yashika.angel
yashika.angel

Posted: 29 May 2016 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Awesome update..

Isha24_SR

howardscarlett IF-Addictz