Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

||-Our Baby-|| A SanDhir SS (COMPLETED) (Page 22)

Isha24_SR IF-Rockerz
Isha24_SR
Isha24_SR

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 2:09am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 10   

RANDHIR

Its been one month, we are back from Bhopal. Sanyukta had been fine these days. I hope to see her like this always. Every morning, she eat one methi laddoo as said by Anju Maa. She sometime tried to throw it away but I made her eat it infront of me. I know she eats them mumbling so many curses to me. But that's fine if my wife and my baby are fine.

Kritika had asked her not to take so much stress and to apply for Maternity Leave. But Sanyukta being Sanyukta, said that she would work till she is fine with it. And after lot of convincing, she is allowed to go to hospital. But on a strict condition that to come back soon.

I had made a temporary ban on her cooking. Though I know sometimes she cook when I am not around her. I had also shifted to home. I go to office only for any meeting. Otherwise Parth handles everything. I am still working on my dream project.

Sanyukta's belly is little grown. She always stand infront of the mirror and caressed her belly. And always say, Randhir, hamara baby kitna chotu sa hai. Bahut jaldi woh hamare sath mein hoga. And I would just smile and kiss her cheeks. We have been fighting whether it would be a girl or a boy. Sanyukta wants a little Randhir while I want a little Sanyukta . But Mom says whatever it will be it will be your child. And I agreed on it. My and Sanyukta's baby. I could fell goosebumps when I think of it.

I felt Sanyukta stirring in sleep. She have been sleeping in my arms. I smiled and pecked her nose. She opened her eyes and blinked twice. She pecked my lips and smiled.

"Mumma is in a very romantic mood."I teased her

"Mumma is always in romantic mood. Don't know what happen to Papa."She said and come more close to me and buried her face on my chest and again closed her eyes.

"Sanyukta wake up. Its already 8."I said and she just moans. Usually she used to wake up at or before 7. But now she is just sleeping till late.

"Babu please 5 minute."She said and slid her hand inside my shirt.

"Hamare baby ko buri adat laga rahi ho. Utho jaldi se."I said and got up from the bed. She sat on the bed still her eyes closed. And after few seconds she again fell down sleeping. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Kya bachcho jaisi harqatein kar rahi ho? Utho."I said and sat beside her and woke her up. Her eyes were still closed. I thought for sometime and then dipped my fingers in the water and sprinkled it on her eyes. She immediately woke up.

"Still feeling sleepy?"I asked and she shook her head. I walked to the wardrobe and took out my towel and walked to the washroom for a shower.

I came out after the warm shower and saw Sanyukta reading some book. That were her medical books. Whenever she get bored or she have nothing to do she read her medical book. Don't know what satisfaction she gets? But I love the smile that plays on her lips when she read them.

"Randhir. Today is Sunday. So today you will cook the whole meal."She said and I gave her a Oh-Really look. Since the day she is pregnant, always I had been cooking. All thanks to Mom and Anju Maa for helping me. They had given me strict instruction not to let Sanyukta cook. Mom had said, Agar mujhe pata chale tu Sanyu se kaam karwa raha hai. Do    thappad padenge tujhe.

"I know that Sanyukta. But for now go and have a shower."I said and wore my white shirt. I turned to face her and noticed her gawking me.

"Relax Sanyukta. I am your husband. Not anyone else. Stop looking at me like that."I said and buttoned my shirt. I saw her standing up and coming towards me. She stopped my hand and started unbuttoning my shirt.

"Sanyuk-"
Before I could say anything, she kept her lips on mine. She was sucking my lower lips. And at the same time she was busy removing my shirt. She threw it on the couch and her right hand was on my bare torso. She was kissing me madly. And I too started kissing her passionately. Her left hand was playing with my hairs. My hand was on her waist pulling her more towards me. She left my lips and started kissing my neck. She was madly kissing me. These pregnancy hormones. But I was also enjoying this. Wink

I carefully pushed her on the bed and I started kissing her neck. She was fully enjoying this. I again kept my lips on her. I broke the kiss as we both needed air.

She was again going to attack but stopped as we heard the door bell rang. We both looked at each other and giggled. I stood up and wore my shirt and came out while she walked inside the washroom for shower.

I opened the door and it was Aryan. I smiled widely seeing my brother. I immediately hugged him tight.

"What are you doing here?"I asked him

"Pehle andar toh bulao."He said and I chuckled. We both entered inside and sat on the sofa.

"Actually, I had applied for a job. And today I had interview. Toh socha sidhe ja kar company ke CEO se mil liya jaye."He said. He had really became very mature. He is not the same Aryan who used to come to me and would say, Bhai, 50 rupaye do. Chocolate khani hai. I am really proud of him.

"Which company you had applied for?"I asked

"RanSan Enterprises."He said and I looked at him with utter shock. He had applied for my company. Now thats really amazing.

"Bhai I want to work with you."He said and I smiled even more.

"But I want to join as an intern. Not as Aryan Singh Shekhawat, younger brother of Randhir Singh Shekhawat."He said and I nodded.

"Okay Aryan. Join from tomorrow."I said and he smiled.

SANYUKTA

I came out of the washroom and changed into palazzo and oversized kurti. Another strict instruction from Renuka Mom and Maa, Don't wear tight clothes. I came down after tying the mangalsutra around my neck and saw Aryan and Randhir sitting.

"Aryan. Tum yaha."I said and sat beside Randhir

"Hey Bhabhi. Actually, I had joined a company and tomorrow is my joining date."He said.

"Oh that's great. Which company?"I asked

"RanSan Enterprises."He said and I coughed.

"What. Our company."I asked

"Yes. And not as my little brother but as an unknown person to me."Randhir said.

"Oh. Thats amazing Aryan. By the way how's Sanaya?"I asked

"She is fine Bhabhi. Right now she is in Delhi University. Completing her degree."He said

"Don't tell me you joined RSE because she is here."I said. RSE means, RanSan Enterprises.

"Oh ofcourse not Bhabhi. I wanted to join RSE. That's why I am here."He said

"Oh Cool. Randhir, cook something. Baby is hungry."I said and pouted.

"Even I am also very hungry."Aryan said and relaxed back.

"Stop your drama and come and help me."Randhir said to Aryan and both the Shekhawat Brother went to the kitchen to cook for me.

Aryan had always been like a little brother for me. I still remember when Aryan was born, Randhir and I used to fight as to who will play with him. Renuka Mom and Maa would become the judge and would come with the idea that if you want to play then play together otherwise leave Aryan alone. Aryan was like the mouse for us on whom different experiments were done. I used to make him wear hair clips and Randhir would make his fake moustache with black markers. Mom and Maa gave us a lecture for about 2 and half hours and after that they kept Aryan miles away from us.

I was sitting in the dining room when the aroma of the food hit my nose. I looked at the direction of the kitchen and saw Randhir holding two plates while Aryan holding one plate and one jug in his hand. Randhir kept the plate infront of me and it was paratha. My favorite. And that too with Aam ka achar. My another favorite. I would have kissed Randhir if Aryan was not around us.

"Tumhare favorite, Paneer Paratha. Try it."He said and sat beside me. I took one bite and it was awesome.

"You had learnt how to cook. Not bad Randhir."I said and smiled. We had our breakfast and then he forced me to drink milk. I really dont like this milk. Yuck, so bad taste it has. Can't I drink it with chocolate powder? That's really yummy. Anyway I finished the milk in one go and holding my breath. Both the Shekhawat brother chuckled looking at me.

Hello all..

Not much of my bakwas.

Please do share your views..

For PMs, buddy me

ISHA

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

ramya1995albalushiaDeek28KRISHAJADAVbloomspringSandhirfunharekrishnaharechilukuripuriSamaira81sakura_otakukadia717vinii01-MysticAura-yashika.angelflorine_20ritikaagrawal..Jemimah..shivika838newmoon18freya123romailahowardscarlett

..Jemimah.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Jemimah..
..Jemimah..

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Randhir doting and caring hubbyEmbarrassed
haww i loved his cooking..Day Dreaming y our cv's dont get such ideasLOL
lovely updateEmbarrassed

Edited by yawfeh - 26 May 2016 at 11:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha24_SR

Heavenly_Dreams IF-Stunnerz
Heavenly_Dreams
Heavenly_Dreams

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 2:57am | IP Logged
it was really nice and sweet

Isha24_SR

kadia717 Goldie
kadia717
kadia717

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 3:32am | IP Logged
NiceThumbs Up

Isha24_SR

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 4:14am | IP Logged
nice update loved it rd taking care of sanyu they both r so much in love wtng for nxt

Isha24_SR

vinii01 IF-Dazzler
vinii01
vinii01

Posted: 25 May 2016 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Awesome updates...thanks for pm.Pls cont soon

Isha24_SR

-MysticAura- IF-Dazzler
-MysticAura-
-MysticAura-