||-Our Baby-|| A SanDhir SS (COMPLETED) - Page 22

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by ruchi159

Nice

Thank You
CHAPTER 15     

RANDHIR

"Aaradhya Randhir Singh Shekhawat."Sanyukta said and pecked her forehead.

"No. Its Aaradhya RS Shekhawat."I said and we three laughed. Kritika went from there and I sat beside Sanyukta. I took Aaradhya in my arms and she blinked her eyes twice seeing me.

"Hey Aaru. Its your Dadda. And that's Mumma."I said and Sanyukta rested her head on my chest. Aaradhya looked at us and smiled. A small smile played on our lips seeing her. Sanyukta took her back and hugged her. We were in that position. I looked up as I saw our family entering inside. They had unwillingly went to home after convincing them. They came and stood around us.

"Mom. Aaradhya."Sanyukta said and smiled at my daughter. I stood up from there. Mom smiled and took Aaradhya in her arms. She pecked her forehead. Aaradhya had closed her eyes and she was yawning.

"Sanyu, yeh bilkul teri tarah dikhti hai."Maa said and she smiled.

"Hey Aaru. I am Aryan. Your Chachu. Ham dono mil ke bahut masti karenge. Okay?"Aryan said looking at her and she stared him for some times and then giggled.

"Bhai. She is already in my team."Aryan said and gave a proud smile. Everyone played with her and then suddenly she started crying. We all left from the room as Sanyukta feed her. I walked to Kritika's room for completing the discharge papers.

"Randhir. Take care of them."Kritika said and I nodded my head. I came back to Sanyukta's room. Aaru was sleeping in her cradle and Sanyukta was seeing her.

"Sanyukta. Lets go."I said and she nodded. She had already changed into clothes that Maa had brought. She picked up Aaradhya in her arms and I picked up the bags. And we came out of the room.

"Maa. Bas karo. Kitni aarti utaroge?"Sanyukta asked as Anju Maa did her aarti

"Chup kar. Yeh tere aur Aaru ke bhalai ke liye hai."Maa said and put some tika on my and Sanyukta's head. We came inside and saw the whole house beautifully decorated. I had not left the hospital since the day Sanyukta was admitted. I was really surprised seeing the mansion. It was beautifully decorated with flowers and lights.

"Bhabhi. Aapke liye ek surprise hai aapke room mein."Aryan said and Sanyukta nodded her head. We walked up and entered our room. There was a cradle kept next to our bed. So many toys kept on the bed, on the cradle and on the floor. AARADHYA, was written near our wedding picture. I smiled seeing this.

"This is beautiful."Sanyukta said

"Aaru. Aapko acha laga?"She asked and I looked at her. Aaradhya looked around and smiled. Yes she liked it.

10 months had passed. Aryan had gone to Dehradun for few days. Though he didn't wanted to leave Aaru but he went there unwillingly. Aaradhya is really a sweet child. Neither do she cries at night. Nor do she cry for small things.

I had again joined office. Sometimes Sanyukta bring Aaradhya to office and everyone plays with her. They just forget their works and started playing with her. Aaradhya is everyone's sweetheart. And also my lucky charm. After she came, I had got so much success in my work. My dream car is just ready and I am thinking to launch it on her 1st birthday.

Sanyukta knew about the fact that she can never conceive again. She cried a lot hugging me. Aaradhya was sleeping that time but listening her cries, she woke up and she too cried seeing her mother crying. Sanyukta was so sad about that fact that she can never conceive again. But I said, I have two angels in my life. I don't want any other child as I have Aaradhya with me.

It was another normal sunday. Sanyukta and I were sleeping with a duvet covering our bare body. I had tightly clutched her waist tightly. I opened my eyes and looked around. I saw the beautiful angel sleeping in my embrace. I pecked her forehead and she opened her eyes.

"Good Morning Randhir."She said and hugged me

"Good Morning Sanyukta." I said and kissed her shoulder. She giggled and broke the hug. I forwarded my head towards her for a kiss. But before I could kiss her, we heard Aaradhya's cries. We looked at each other and laughed. I pecked her lips and left her. She wore her shorts and T-shirt and walked to Aaradhya. I wore my Sweatpant and T-shirt and stood beside her.

"Kya hua mere baby ko?"Sanyukta asked and hugged her. And she stopped crying. I took Aaradhya in my arms and walked to the balcony. Sanyukta went for shower.

"Aaru. You are really a sweet child. But please don't cry. Papa don't like it when Aaru cries."I said and she giggled. I looked at her and smiled. She had grown small teeth and looks so cute while smiling.

"Randhir. Give her to me. I will feed her and you go and have a shower."Sanyukta said as she came out from washroom. She was wearing a pink and red combined saree and was looking hot. I made Aaradhya sat inside her cradle and took my towel and went to washroom.

I, Sanyukta and Aaradhya were playing in our room after having our breakfast. I was sleeping and Aaradhya was sitting on her chest.

"Aaru, Mumma bolo."Sanyukta said

"No Aaru Papa bolo. Papa."I said and made her sat on the bed. She was wearing a light pink T-Shirt and white short. And was looking extremely cute.

"Shut Up Randhir. Bachche hamesha Maa pehle bolte hain."She said

"Aisa kis constitution book mein likhe hai?"I asked

"Arre most of the cases mein babies pehle Mumma bolte hain."She protested

"But my daughter is different. She will say Papa first."I said and looked at Aaradhya who was looking at us with confusion. But our fight continued like this.

"Pa-Pa-Pa."I heard someone's feeble voice. We both looked down and saw Aaradhya clapping her hands.

"Papa."She again said and giggled. I felt tears in my eyes. My daughter's first words were Papa. I smiled and picked her up in my hands

"Aaru say again. Say Papa again."I said and she giggled

"Papa."she said and I hugged her tightly. I looked at Sanyukta and she too had tears in her eyes. She too hugged Aaru and smiled. Soon Aaru was in deep slumber. Sanyukta pecked her forehead and laid her down in her cradle.

"Thank You Sanyukta for this wonderful gift."I said and hugged her. "I Love You."

"I Love You Too Randhir."She said and I broke the hug. I placed my lips on her and we both kissed. It was not wild but passionate enough. After few minutes, we broke the kiss and she hugged me and placed her head on my chest. We looked at our little princess who was sleeping peacefully.

"We Love You Aaradhya."We said together and smiled.

THE END

THANK YOU A LOT.

ISHA
beautiful...
Aaru is so sweet..her first words were papa..so lovely...
Thanxs for all the pms..
come up with new story soon..
awww so cute it was a perfect ending loved it really very nice story
Superb update
happy ending for a beautiful story
Such a beautiful story... I really like it... Keep writing and thanks for your pms  
Its so beautiful
U really wrote it so well!!! WIthout rushing it or stretching it...truly wonderful
Please do write more!!
Luv,
-Sanyu
Part 14   Awesome update...loved it.Thanks for pm & sry for late.
Part 15   Superb...loved it.Thanks for pm.