Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

||-Our Baby-|| A SanDhir SS (COMPLETED) (Page 20)

Isha24_SR IF-Rockerz
Isha24_SR
Isha24_SR

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinii01

Awesome update...loved it.Thanks for pm & pls cont soon.

Thank You

Isha24_SR IF-Rockerz
Isha24_SR
Isha24_SR

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 2:41am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 9

We were in that same position till I heard the door clicked open. It was my doctor. She came to me and Randhir stood up next to me.

"Hello Mrs. Shekhawat. How are you feeling now?"She asked me and checked my pulse rate.

"Much better Doctor."I replied and looked at Randhir.

"Its really a miracle that you three are safe after that dangerous accident."The doctor said

"Actually my baby wanted to see the world as soon as possible and he dont want to wait for another chance."I said and the doctor smiled.

"Can we discharge her?"Randhir asked

"Yeah sure. Just take care of her and your baby."She said and Randhir nodded. She left from there. And then I saw Maa and Bhai entering my room. Maa came to me and hugged me tightly.

"Meri bachchi. Kaisi hai tu?"She asked and caressed my head

"Theek hun Maa."I said and smiled.

"Main ja ke discharge ki formalities complete kar ke aata hun."Randhir said and went from there.

"Tune pehle kyun nahi bataya ki tu Maa ban ne wali hai?"Bhai asked and I looked at him.

"Kyunki pehle main khud confirm nahi thi."I mumbled lightly.

"Kya?"Bhai asked with confusion.

"Woh I wanted to give you surprise."

"Acha surprise diya tune."Bhai said and slapped my head.

"Aaa Bhai. Mushkil se uss accident se bachi hun. Kyun mar rahe ho?"I said and rubbed my head.

"Chup."He said and I twisted my lips. Maa chuckled seeing us like this.

"Papa kaise hai?"I asked

"He is fine. He was just taking stress thats why he got faint. Don't worry about him."Maa said and I sighed. Soon Randhir came and we all that means, Maa, Papa, Bhai, me and Randhir came back to our home.

"Maa. Bas kitna khila rahi ho?"I said as Maa poured some more curry in my bowl.

"Chup kar. Now you have to take care of your child also. And kindly stop all this dieting of yours. Randhir, make sure she eats the regular normal food."Maa said and sat infront of me.

"Don't worry Anju Maa. Her doctor Kritika is a very good doctor. She had said that she will prepare a diet chart for her. That she would have to follow strictly."Randhir said and smiled. I pouted seeing them teaming against me.

"Papa say something."I said in a pleading tone.

"They are right Sanyu. Now you have to take care of two life. One is yours and the second is your baby. Don't compromise with its health. And Randhir, agar yeh baat na maane toh mujhe bata dena."Papa said and I cocked my eyebrows. Great now everyone have something to say me. Its like world vs Sanyukta RS Shekhawat. Huh.

Soon we finished our dinner and we walked up to our rooms. Randhir booked our tickets and we were sitting near the window. I was sitting on his lap. The winds were brushing our face.

"Randhir."I said

"Hmm..."He replied

"We have not informed Renuka Mom yet."I said and he looked at me.

"Call her and inform."I said and he nodded. He took his phone and dialed Renuka Mom's number. He put it in speaker.

"Hello Mom."He said

"Randhir. How are you beta? And how is Sanyukta?"She asked

"We both are absolutely fine Mom."He replied.

"Mom. We want to share something with you."I said and looked at Randhir

"Sanyukta. Tell me what is it."She said and I looked at Randhir and asked him to tell her.

"Mom. Soon a new word is going to get add to your name. You got promotion from Mom to Grand Mom."Randhir said and clutched my waist.

"What... Are you serious? Harsh. Aryan. Where are you all? Come down please."We heard her screaming. And I could easily sense that she is excited with this news.

"What happened Mom. Why are you screaming?"We heard Aryan's voice.

"What happened Renuka? Is everything fine?"Harsh Papa asked Mom.

"Harsh, you are going to become Grand Dad."Mom said and I grinned. Randhir too smiled.

"What? Are you serious?"Aayan asked.

"Mom. Put the phone on speaker."Randhir said and Renuka Mom put the phone on speaker.

"Bhabhi. Is it true?"Aryan asked

"Yes."I replied and Randhir pecked my cheeks.

"Bhai. Thats really an awesome news."He said

"Yeah I know."Randhir said.

"Sanyukta beta. Beta take care of yourself. Dont take too much stress. And I think it would be good if you take maternity leave from hospital."Harsh Papa said and I smiled even more.

"Yes Papa. When Randhir is here with me I dont think I need to take any stress. And I will soon apply for the leave."I said and pecked Randhir's lips.

"Okay Sanyukta. Now just go and sleep. Its not good for you to be awake till late."Renuka Mom said

"Yeah Mom."I said

"Bye Mom. Bye Dad. Bye Aru."Randhir said and disconnected the call. I hugged Randhir tightly. He too hugged me back. I am now enjoying this moment. Being pampered by everyone.

He picked me up in his arms and laid me down on the bed. He too lais beside me. He turned to face me and pecked my forehead. He moved down and pecked my belly.

"Good night Bachcha."He said and came up

"Good Night."He said to me and smiled

"Good night."I said and I slept in his embrace. His hands were on my belly as if protecting our baby from all evils. I kept my hand on his and closed my eyes.

"Sanyu, yeh rakh."Maa said and forwarded two steel box to me. I was sitting on the kitchen platform while she was cooking something.

"What is it?"I asked and took a bite of the apple I was holding.

"Laddoo..."She said

"Wow. Laddoo..."I exclaimed. I loved Laddoo a lot. I can eat laddoo whole day without any problem.

"Motichur ke nahi hai.. Methi ke hain."She said and I made a face. Methi Yuck. Its so bitter.

"Roz ek laddoo khana."She said and I made a face. She looked at me and chuckled.

"Maa. Yeh kitna kadwa hai. How can I eat it?"I said and she smiled.

"Randhir. Make sure she eat one laddoo every morning."Maa said to Randhir who had just came down.

"Sure Maa. I will myself make her eat it."He said and grinned. I gritted my teeths and looked at him.

"Aisi shakl mat banao. You have to eat them every morning."He said and walked away. Now I have to start my day eating this kadwa laddoo. Yyyuuuccckkk... I came down from the platform and we walked to the main door. Papa and Bhai were standing there.

"Take Care Sanyu."Papa said and caressed my hairs. I hugged him. Randhir touched his feet and seeks his blessings. And then we came to the Airport for our flight.

PRECAP: Sanyukta and her mood swings

Okay I know that its boring.. But still bare with it. From next chapter, it will be only about SanDhir..

Please share ur views..

For PMs, buddy me..

ISHA

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Deek28KRISHAJADAVSandhirfunchilukuripuriSamaira81sakura_otakukadia717florine_20yashika.angelParsh_shamyaritikaagrawalshivika838freya123newmoon18Heavenly_Dreamsromailahowardscarlett

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 3:33am | IP Logged
nice update loved it everybody so happy and excited with baby news sanyu getting so much love and pampering wtng for nxt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha24_SR

Heavenly_Dreams IF-Stunnerz
Heavenly_Dreams
Heavenly_Dreams

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Loved how everyone is pampering sanyu . nice update soon

Isha24_SR

yashika.angel IF-Dazzler
yashika.angel
yashika.angel

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Nice update...

Isha24_SR

kadia717 Goldie
kadia717
kadia717

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Lovely update..
wow sanyu and her mood swings...very excited...
continue soon..

Isha24_SR

florine_20 IF-Dazzler
florine_20
florine_20

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Awesome 
Sanyu is become a baby herself 

Isha24_SR

Samaira81 Senior Member
Samaira81
Samaira81

Posted: 24 May 2016 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Awesome update Clap
Aww sanyukta is pampered by everyone Embarrassed
Randhir is so protective about the baby and sanyu Day Dreaming lovely update ishu Heart
Thank you for the pm Smile

Isha24_SR

Go to top