Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

||-Our Baby-|| A SanDhir SS (COMPLETED) (Page 18)

Isha24_SR IF-Rockerz
Isha24_SR
Isha24_SR

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadia717

Nice...

Thank You

Isha24_SR IF-Rockerz
Isha24_SR
Isha24_SR

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yawfeh

superb update,... lovely twistEmbarrassedSmile

Thank You Gayu..
Isha24_SR IF-Rockerz
Isha24_SR
Isha24_SR

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 3:04am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 8   

RANDHIR

I came out of the airport running. I quickly booked a cab and asked him to drove to city hospital where my wife and my baby are admitted.

I was sitting in my room and was making some presentation on the laptop. That time I received a call. It was from Ankit. I picked up the call and he said me that Sanyukta met with an accident. And she is now admitted in the City Hospital. I felt like the world ended for me. The first that came to my mind was about our baby. Hope he is also fine. I asked Becky to arrange ticket soon and now I am in Bhopal.

"Sanyukta Shekhawat. Where is she admitted?"I asked the receptionist. She looked at her computer screen and then back at me.

"Sir, room no 501."She said and I ran to her room. In the mid way I collided with many peoples but I ignored them as for now my mind was full of Sanyukta and our baby. I saw Ankit standing outside the room and Anju Maa was crying sitting on a chair.

"Ankit. Sanyukta?"I asked and he looked at me. He pointed towards the door and I saw Sanyukta lying in the bed. Her eyes were close. Her hands were bruised. Her forehead had a bandage. And her left hand was on her belly. She is still trying to protect our baby. Tears made their way out of my eyes. I fell down on my knees and cried. I just hope both of them to be fine.

"Randhir. Airport se aate waqt truck ne iski taxi ko dhakka de diya. Driver is safe and is in another room. The people brought her here. I was trying to call her. And one of the people picked my call and said us that she met with an accident and they had brought her here."Ankit finished his words and I looked at him. I heard the door clicked open. I saw the docto coming out. I wiped my tears and ran to her.

"Doctor. How is she?"I asked with a hope to listen that both are fine.

"She is fine. Just unconsious due to some sedatives."She replied and passed a assured smile.

"And the baby?"I asked and she smiled again.

"The baby is also fine. Your child is already a fighter."She said and went from there. I finally sighed and smiled as I knew that my baby and my wife are fine. I turned back and saw Ankit and Anju Maa looking at me with a shocked expression.

"Sanyu Maa ban ne wali hai?"Anju Maa asked. I walked to her and nodded my head.

"Issiliye usse woh chakkar and vomit ho rahe the?"She smiled again and joined her hands and closed her eyes. I looked at Sanyukta through the glass and smiled.

SANYUKTA

I opened my eyes with great difficulty. My head was hurting badly. I looked here and there and saw that I am in the hospital. And then I saw my husband sleeping on the couch with a magazine opened and kept on his chest. His mouth a little open.

"Randhir."
I called him lightly. He immediately woke up and looked at me. He rubbed his eyes and came to me. He hugged me tightly and I closed my eyes as I felt peace in his arms.

"How are you feeling now?"He asked.

"Much better."I replied and my hand went to my belly. My baby. Hope he is fine too. I looked at him and he looked at me.

"Baby is fine too."He said and I sighed. Thank God nothing happened to our baby.

"Randhir. I don't want to do the abortion. Please Randhir. I want this baby."I almost pleaded infront of him. He looked away as if hiding his face from me. I tried to sit and rested my back on the wall behind.

"Randhir. Randhir look at me."I said and turned his face towards me. I could notice tears in his eyes. He was crying. But why?

"Why are you crying Babu?"I asked and cupped his cheeks.

"Sanyukta. I also want this baby."He said and hugged me. He started crying hugging me and that made my hospital gown wet.

"Randhir. Please Babu stop crying. Baby don't like it when Dadda cries."I said and broke the hug and wiped his tears. I moved forward and pecked his cheeks.

"Tell me the truth Randhir."I said and he sighed. He looked here and there and then at me. He hold my hand in his and inhaled deeply.

"Sanyukta. You know na how Aryan and my childhood was. We never got enough time with our Dad. He was very busy with all his works. Sometimes he used to do overtime just to make sure our family is happy."I could see tears forming in his eyes.

"I was so scared Sanyukta. I dont want my Bachcha to grow up without a father's care. I know you can easily handle your work and our baby. But I can't do so. And now when I have got investors for my dream project I am scared whether I can give enough time to my baby or not. I also want to have kids. Who will complete us. I know that we are financially strong and can give them a good childhood. But I dont want them to grow up alone in their childhood. I want to see when they take their first step. I want to hear the first word they say. I want to be there with them in their childhood. "He said and I could feel tears rolling down my eyes. How much he loves our baby.

"I was scared whether I can be a good father or not. And thats the reason I said that I don't want the baby now. But the truth is that I want it with me."He finished and I smiled. I wiped his tears and he looked at my eyes.

"Mujhe toh pata hi nahi tha ki mera pati mujhse bhi jyada kisi ko aur ko itna sara pyaar karta hai. Randhir. I can understand what you want to say. But when we both are together we can tackle any situation. And Randhir, kisne keh diya ki tum ache father nahi sakte. Aaj mujhe yeh pata chala ki tumhare jaisa father shayad hi koo ho iss duniya mein. Randhir, I can see how much you love our baby."I said and pecked his lips.

"Abhi agar hum abortion karwa lete hain. Toh tumhe kya lagta hai tumhare dream project ke baad tum free ho jate? No Randhir, ek ke baad ek hamare upar responsibility badhti jati. Phir tum karte? Dont think that you wont be able to give time to me and our babies. Don't think negative Randhir. Think positive. Think about that moment jab tum office se thak ke wapas aaoge and hamare bachche tumhe unke jhagde ke baare mein bataenge. They would share all the things they did that day. And your tiredness would be vanish in few seconds. Uss time hamare bachcho ko jitni khushi milegi utni shayad ham unke paas rehkar bbi na de sake."I said and he looked at me. I caressed his cheeks and he blinked twice.

"We would not have the abortion. I want this baby."He said and I smiled. I hugged him and he too hugged me back. Finally my hubby wants the baby. He broke the hug and kept his palm on my belly.

"I am sorry Bachcha for thinking about the abortion. I promise, Dadda Mumma ka aur aapka bahut khayal rakhenge. Please come soon."He bent down and pecked my belly. I caressed his hairs. He looked up and kept his lips on mine. He sucked my lower lips. His one hand was on my belly and the other on my waist. My hand was playing with his hairs. We broke the kiss and he pecked my forehead.

"I Love You Randhir."I said

"I Love the baby more."He said and winked.

"I know that."I said and rested my head on his chest.

Okay now share, your lovely lovely views.

Hope I am not disappointing you.

For PMs, buddy me.

ISHA

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sanyukta24albalushiaDeek28harekrishnahareKRISHAJADAVchilukuripurisakura_otakukadia717natureloverrvinii01yashika.angelflorine_20Parsh_shamyaritikaagrawal..Jemimah..shivika838freya123newmoon18romailahowardscarlett

yashika.angel IF-Dazzler
yashika.angel
yashika.angel

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Awesome..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha24_SR

florine_20 IF-Dazzler
florine_20
florine_20

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 4:07am | IP Logged
lovely

Isha24_SR

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 5:36am | IP Logged
nice update loved it rd was so scared for sanyu and baby he loves them a lot thank god both r safe rd shared his insecurities with sanyu sanyu so calmly made rd understand excited for next update soon

Isha24_SR

howardscarlett IF-Addictz
howardscarlett
howardscarlett

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Superb update
Sanyukta n the baby are safe
Randhir confessed to Sanyukta why he wanted abortion
what Sanyukta said is right when they are together they can handle anything

Thanks for PM