||-Our Baby-|| A SanDhir SS (COMPLETED) - Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: newmoon18

nice update loved it everything was going okay rd going Bangalore Aryan and sanaya cute fights and now this mishap excited for nextupdate soon

Thank You.. :)
mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: vinii01

Awesome...loved it. Thanks for PM

Thank You :)
mayu.x thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivika838

accident😲

hope everything is going to be fine!
btw I m.totally loving the caring hubby randhir😳
u write so well👏
in love with d story😃
update soon😳

Thank You.. :)
mayu.x thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveparsh

Sona...no miscarriage or else I will beat you up with broom stick😳

And I won't comment until next update comes...
Update soon
Waiting

Thank You..
mayu.x thumbnail
Originally posted by: yashika.angel

Awesome update..

Thank You..
mayu.x thumbnail
Originally posted by: howardscarlett

Nice update

Aryan n Sanaya are taking of Sanyuka in the absence of Randhir
ohh that mishap
hope the baby will be safe
n everything will be alright

Thanks for PM

Thank You..
mayu.x thumbnail
Originally posted by: yawfeh

awww baby😭

baby ko safe rakho bas😳
lovely update
waiting for next update😊

Thank You..
mayu.x thumbnail
Originally posted by: Samaira81

Awesome... Loved it.
Sanyu's accident
I'm loving Arnaya cute fights 😳
Thanks for the pm

Thank You..
mayu.x thumbnail
Originally posted by: kadia717

omg accident?? hope sanyu and her child safe ho..and on this situation, rd's pov is needed...hope i get it...continue soon...

Thank You..
mayu.x thumbnail
CHAPTER 14     

RANDHIR   

I was in my a meeting when my phone buzzed. If it have been any other day, I would have cursed the caller. But this time it was Aryan. And I can't miss it because maybe he wanted to tell something about Sanyukta. I picked it up and Sanaya informed be about the accident. I felt like the earth had slipped below my feet. Tears started flowing from my eyes. I cancelled the meeting and flied back to Delhi.

I reached the hospital and saw Mom, Dad, Aryan, Sanaya, Anju Maa, Papa and Ankit standing near the OT. I walked to them.

"Where is Sanyukta?"I asked and Ankit pointed towards the door. I looked there and saw Sanyukta sleeping. But her baby bump was not seen. I became tensed for my baby.

"Where is my baby?"I asked and looked at them

"Mr. Shekhawat. Dr. Kritika wants to see you."The nurse said to me and I ran to Kritika's room

"Kritika. Where is my baby?"I asked her

"Relax Randhir. Baby is fine."She said and I felt my life coming back inside me. I felt relieved.

"And its a girl. Actually, when she came here, the baby was not in its right position. We couldn't do the normal delivery as it may risk both the baby and mother. Therefore we did the C-Section. As it is a premature baby we had her inside the incubator."She said and I sighed

"But Randhir,"She started and I looked at her

"What but Kritika?"

"Sanyukta can never conceive again. This accident had damaged her womb and it can never carry a baby again."She said and I cried. My Sanyukta. She had always a dream of having so many kids. But her dream broke.

"But is she fine now?"I asked

"Yes yes. She is absolutely fine."She said and I sighed.

"Can I see the baby?"I asked hoping to hear a yes

"No Randhir. As of now she is needed to be protected from outer infections and therefore no one is allowed near her. She will be in the incubator for some more time. And Sanyukta will also be admitted here some more time."She said and I nodded. I came out of her room and walked to Sanyukta's room.

"Randhir. Kya kaha Kritika ne?"Anju Maa asked me

"She said, Sanyukta can never conceive again."I said and they all broke down in tears. I also felt tear in my eyes.

"And my daughter is fine. After few days, we can take her back."I said and looked at them. I felt a little proud and happiness as I said my daughter. My daughter. Randhir and Sanyukta's little baby girl.

I looked at Sanyukta through the glass and I entered inside the room. My white shirt had became all dirty due to running from here and there. I sat beside her and hold her hand and kissed her knuckles. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Randhir."She said lightly

"Hmmm..."I replied and caressed her hairs.

"Our baby?"She asked

"Its a girl."I said and smiled. She too smiled and closed her eyes.

"Where is she?"She asked looking around

"They had kept her in the incubator. But don't worry. She is absolutely fine."I said and she smiled

"I am sorry Randhir. I didn't take care of myself. I am really sorry."She said and cried.

"Sshh Sanyukta. Don't cry. Its not your fault. May be it was written in our destiny. Please don't cry."I said and pecked her forehead. I heard the door clicked open and our family members entered inside. They all cried, hugged each other. Yes they were sad with the news that Sanyukta can never conceive again but they were also happy that both the mother and daughter are fine.

One week passed. Sanyukta's stiches had been taken out and she is now absolutely fine. We all are now waiting for our baby. We all are waiting to take her in our arms.

"Kritika. Atleast allow us to see her. Its been a week but we don't know how she look."I said irritatingly to Kritika who was reading Sanyukta's file

"Okay you can see her."She said and I grinned.

She took me and Sanyukta to the room where our little angel was kept. There was a large glass window. We both were standing outside. Kritika pointed towards a baby who was kept inside glass.

"That's you daughter."She said and walked back.

Sanyukta kept her hand on the glass window and cried. I had wrapped my hand around her right shoulder. And my left hand was on the window. I also cried seeing our daughter. She is really so small. Her lips are similar to Sanyukta. Her little grown hairs were black just like her Mumma. And her mouth was open just like me whenever I sleep.

"She is just like you."She said and rested her head on my chest.

"Also very similar to you."I said and pecked her hairs.

"Sanyu, I think now she is absolutely fine and we can take her out of the incubator."Kritika said and we both smiled amidst our tears.

"Really Kritu?"She asked and Kritika nodded her head. She asked us to wait in the room and she would come with our baby girl. We both came back eagerly waiting for our daughter to come.

SANYUKTA

I and Randhir were waiting for our daughter in the room. She is really too small. I thanks to God to keep my baby fine. Kritika entered the room with my daughter in her arms. I looked at her and smiled. She came to me and kept her in my arms. Randhir was standing right beside me. I pecked her forehead and then her cheeks.

"Her eyes are just like you Sanyu."Kritika said and I smiled. My little angel

"Did you both thought of any name?"She asked and I nodded.

"Aaradhya."We both said together. I looked at Randhir with shock. We had never decided what to keep the name of our baby. But here we are suggesting the same name.

"Aaradhya Randhir Singh Shekhawat."I said and pecked her forehead.

"No. Its Aaradhya RS Shekhawat."Randhir said and we laughed. I looked at my daughter and she yawned. She opened her eyes and looked at me and she smiled. I too smiled looking at my Aaradhya.

PRECAP: Last Chapter

Share ur views.

ISHA
Edited by Twinkle_Isha - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS