||-Our Baby-|| A SanDhir SS (COMPLETED) - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ritikaagrawal

Amazinggg😊😊
what will be sanyu's decision
she will say no to abort

<div></div>

Thank You
Heavenly_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it's damn freaking awesome
Isha

u write so well
Read All chappys 1Go
All r too good
keep it up.
and do update soon
mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: howardscarlett

Nice update
Sanyukta is so happy after confirmation of her pregnancy
Randhir straightaway suggested for an abortion
he wanted to focus on their careers first n thereafter kids
Sanyukta is devastated

Thanks for PM
continue soon

Thank You
mayu.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivika838

Woah! Read the last three updates in one go and totally loved them.

I love how u write with so much ease😳
Hm...She is so happy while he doesnt wanta baby right now! I know she ll convince him😉
keep going great😃

Thank You
mayu.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MysticAura-

Awesomeee!!!

This one also n ur three shot also
Srry 4 nor commenting properly
Time restraints

Thnx 4 pm!!!
-Sanyu

Thank You
mayu.x thumbnail
mayu.x thumbnail

Thank You
mayu.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Moon_beam-

it's damn freaking awesome
Isha

u write so well
Read All chappys 1Go
All r too good
keep it up.
and do update soon

Thank You
mayu.x thumbnail
CHAPTER 7                     

Randhir was sleeping peacefully caging my waist. But sleep was miles away from my eyes. I was still thinking about whatever Randhir said. Whatever he said is true. But what is my baby's fault in that? Why will I kill him? We both want to settle in our career. Then what was my baby's fault? We didn't decided it earlier whether we want a kid or not. And now when we are going to have it, Randhir is saying no to him. But I had decided what to do. I will tell him my decision tomorrow. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

It was 7 in the morning when I woke up. I sat straight and caressed my baby and smiled. Good Morning Bachcha I mumbled and smiled. I turned my face and looked at my baby's father, sleeping like a kid. I bent down and pecked his forehead and covered him properly with the duvet. I crawled out of the bed and took out my dress and headed towards the washroom.

RANDHIR    

I opened my eyes as I heard Sanyukta closing the washroom door. She may be thinking that I slept peacefully but the fact is sleep was far away from my eyes. She disclosed the most beautiful thing to me, that she is pregnant. My child, my own blood is inside her. And after few months she will give birth to our baby.

But I broke her heart by saying that I don't want the baby. Somewhere in my heart I want the baby. Afterall its my blood. How can I just say that lets abort this baby? But I said exactly the same to her. I know it very well that Sanyukta can easily handle her career as well as our baby. But somewhere I am scared. I don't know whether I will be able to be a good father or not?

My dad was a general manager in a multinational company. He had the responsibility of me, Mom, Aryan and my grandparents. He was always so busy in his work that he never got the time for me and Aryan. We were born without father's scolding. He was not around us when we needed him the most. I don't want to do the same my baby. I want to give him all the happiness it deserve. But what if I too become so busy in my work that I neglect my bachcha? Therefore I said to Sanyukta that we will plan for a baby once my dream projrct gets over. But somewhere I also want this baby to born. I also want someone to call me Dadda. Someone who will call my Sanyukta Mumma. Someone who will us complete. And somewhere I know what Sanyukta may had decided. I am sure she will deny for this abortion.

My chain of thoughts broke as I heard the door clicked open. I looked up and saw Sanyukta coming out in a yellow saree. Normally she wears saree when she is in home. She looked at me and smiled. I too smiled back. She was drying her hairs.

I came out of the bed and stood behind her. I wrapped my arms around her stomach. Aww my baby is inside her. And its so small. I caressed her stomach and rested my chin on her shoulder. I placed a kiss on her shoulder and left her.

"I will talk with Kritika. And we will go for the abortion today itself."I said and she stopped drying her hairs. She kept the drier on the table. And looked at me.

"Randhir. Can we not abort this baby?"She asked looking at me. I could realise the pain in her voice. She loves our baby a lot. And I too love it. But I have to be strong at my decision.

"No."
I said coldly and took out my towel and dashed inside the washroom without waiting for her reaction. But somewhere I know she would be crying on my decision.

SANYUKTA

Don't know when he became so ambitious that he want to kill his own child. I always loved the ambitious Randhir. But this is something I had never imagined in my worst nightmare. How could he just say me that we will abort it and plan for it later?

My phone buzzed that brought me out of my thoughts. I quickly wiped my tears and looked at the phone screen. It flashed Ankit Calling.

"Haan Bhai."I said and sat on the bed.

"Sanyu, jaldi se yahan Bhopal aaja. Papa kis tabiyat achanak se kharab ho gayi."He said and I immediately jumped off the bed.

"What happened to him?"I asked. Tears were continuously flowing from my eyes.

"He got faint twice this morning. We took him to hospital. Reports will come this evening. And he is saying that he wants to meet you. Please Sanyu come fast."He said and I sniffed twice.

"Okay Bhai, I am coming. Don't worry everything will be fine."I said and disconnected the call. By that time I saw Randhir coming out. I just ran to him and wrapped my hand around his bare torso and hugged him.

RANDHIR

I closed the shower knob and wrapped the towel around my waist and came out. As soon as I stepped out, Sanyukta came running to me and hugged him. I was to numb to react. I wrapped my arms around her and then I realised that she was crying. I became panic.

"Randhir. Pa-Papa. Hos-Hospi-Hospital mein hain."She these words to me. I couldn't understand what she was trying to say. I broke the hug and made her sit on the bed. I sat beside her and wiped her tears.

"Ab batao kya hua hai."I said and she sniffed.

"Bhai ka phone aaya tha. And he said Papa is admitted in the hospital."She said and cried again. She again hugged me.

"Don't cry Sanyukta. He will be fine. Ham log aaj hi Bhopal ke liye niklenge."I said and she stopped crying.

"Nahi. You stay here. I will go. Waise bhi tumhe yahan bahut kaam hoga."She said and looked away. I know that was a taunt. I wanted to say something but I stayed quiet. I stood up and wore my pant and T-Shirt. I took my phone and called Becky.

"Becky. Book one ticket to Bhopal for Sanyukta. And do it fast."I said and disconnected the call. I looked at Sanyukta who was sobbing silently.

"We will talk about this baby later."I said and came out of the room.

SANYUKTA

We will talk about this baby later... Randhir's words were still buzzing in my ears. He dropped me at the airport. He gave me instructions to be safe and to protect myself. I didn't talked to him at all. I looked out of the window and saw the clouds. I smiled and closed my eyes and slept.

"Ma'am. We are in Bhopal. Wake up Ma'am."I woke up as the sir hostess poked my arms. I rubbed my eyes and looked here and there.

"Oh sorry."I said and she smiled. I took my handbag and my phone and came out. I took my luggage and waited for a taxi. I got a taxi and I entered in.

"Bhaiya, City Hospital chalo."I said and he drove towards the hospital. Meanwhile, I was thinking about Papa, Randhir and our baby. Noone knows what would happen next. No one knows what would come in Papa's reports. No one knows whether Randhir will change his decision about our baby. I hope I could live happily with my baby, my hubby and my daddy.

The taxi driver was driving at a normal speed. But all of a sudden a truck came from the front. It was in a very high speed. Before I could realise anything, the truck hit the taxi, I was riding in. I caressed my belly and whishpered slowly.

"We are fine baby. Mumma is with you. Dont worry."With these words everything seemed blurred and I closed my eyes, my hands on my belly.

Please share your views..

For PMs, buddy me

ISHA
-PurplePeach- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it 
It's Cliffy n touching update 
Post the next soon 
Ty fr pm <3