India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

my last post

harshi0043 Senior Member
harshi0043
harshi0043

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Now show is all about showing randhir wrong in everything including the love which was more from his side than sanyu side n now too they show   nothing new in it   as they just want to show sanyuktas winning by some illogical stuffs at last , point kuch bhi ho , galti kisi ki bi ho , last m benefit sanyu ko hi milta h   , n the new promo shows how hell they are bended to show her mahaaan by their illological stuffs , n as per randhir his character I m not able to understand wat he actually needs from his life   he may be the real winner if they don't show some illogical stuff bt its ok   its been here from season 1 to show sanyu better they use only randhir as they believe no one is better than randhir except of sanyu (joke of the day )

This shows proof non deserving can get everything n deserving are just their to support them n will get nothing (real concept of shq )

Parth was one who needs to be captain at first (ok I understand its fcp show so ok)

Randhir was equally deserving   for driver position same as sanyu bt for sanyu she thinks his ego may come infront of winning   , I will say sanyu u too are egoistic person (ok fcp show I know that)

Here in this too kritika was moredeserving (ya ya bt its fcp show )

This show is all about fcp sanyu , her haq , her choice n her right on everything don't cry if she choose aryan over randhir as u know na she is correct in everything , as cvs has started showing that randhir never deserves sanyu n I will bewkuffo

Randhir deserves to stay alone   wow   cvs I got ur message t

their is nothing called true love , destiny , its just fcp choice crap n not any women empowerment thing

Saiyonara   this was my final post always will be the parth n sandhir fans bt u destroyed everything cvs to show women empowerment as fcp show

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Supermagical-DragonFire-howardscarlettromaila

raksbasu IF-Dazzler
raksbasu
raksbasu

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Okay u can quit the show but don't leave the forum plzHug
Anyways all the best for ur futureThumbs Up
romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Couldn't agree more...there is one person right and others wrong, one an angel and other devils. Am still looking forward for a change, fair competition and some justice given to the character of Randhir. Am least interested in Sanyukta and her world since, i know in the end she is going to get what she wants what come may.

Okay i understand this show was started as her story, but cant they see her story has reached to a point from where viewers started feeling bored. Concept can be changed as per customers, this was applied by many serials and it was a hit, why cant we have the same change in SH? Cant this Haq become Haq of the most deserving candidate? which can be anyone?

Now i fell bored of watching Mahaan Sanyukta, same dialogues same scene may not harm Sanyukta but..this has limited the talent scope for Hasrhita. Param is lucky enoughSmile...makers partial/biased attitude towards the character of Randhir, has given Param many opportunities for showing his acting talent, we have seen different shades of Randhir and must admit he always comes up with a surprising performanceClap.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SanyomgSupermagical-DragonFire-

Nimiran Senior Member
Nimiran
Nimiran

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#9900CC">Couldn't agree more...there is one person right and others wrong, one an angel and other devils. Am still looking forward for a change, fair competition and some justice given to the character of Randhir. Am least interested in Sanyukta and her world since, i know in the end she is going to get what she wants what come may.

Okay i understand this show was started as her story, but cant they see her story has reached to a point from where viewers started feeling bored. Concept can be changed as per customers, this was applied by many serials and it was a hit, why cant we have the same change in SH? Cant this Haq become Haq of the most deserving candidate? which can be anyone?

Now i fell bored of watching Mahaan Sanyukta, same dialogues same scene may not harm Sanyukta but..this has limited the talent scope for Hasrhita. Param is lucky enoughSmile...makers partial/biased attitude towards the character of Randhir, has given Param many opportunities for showing his acting talent, we have seen different shades of Randhir and must admit he always comes up with a surprising performanceClap.

</font>
</font>

totally agree with u...
n though cvs always proved sanyukta right n randhir wrong then also ppl loved rd...
n yey param is the best actor ever...
n i to already quit the show...
cant bear it now...
enough
muller Senior Member
muller
muller

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Someone made a device that measures love?
Freakin awesome
Before you go, can you please tell me where can i get one too. May come in handy one day if i have to compare love.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top