Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Laakh Manaa Le duniya,Saath Na Ye Chutega :ViPlav (pics) (Page 2)

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Absolutely...I just love the episode for the hungama it created with bua n Viplav stealing the scenes...Offcourse Dt was also brilliant...I loved how Vipu brushes his mom n rudely mouths it HAME Nahi karni Apse Baath...!!!

This is how a man be standing up for his wife though he is tolerating for his family but the pain,helplessness n anguish was on his face n lovely enactment of hurt n anger in the last scene

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NickelodeonAnnu_2402IlinadhiabhiMeenakshi-rgpearl82premparbatcocoatree

kiranpri IF-Dazzler
kiranpri
kiranpri

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Mishal the master of expressions. Have not seen the episode but the pictures say it all. Thanks...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IlinMeenakshi-rgpremparbatcocoatree

Annu_2402 Senior Member
Annu_2402
Annu_2402

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Wow Meenu Kya super Gaana chuna hai. Mishal rocked today. What a display of different emotions. He is just living his life as Viplav. You can never see a character like Viplav in any of the serials till now. The love he has for his wife and he respect he wants his wife to get is really worth telling. And Mishal nailed it with his emotions today

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IlinMeenakshi-rgpremparbatcocoatree

revathirk Goldie
revathirk
revathirk

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:28am | IP Logged
well said...meenu...Clap
yesterday vipu rocked with his expressions man...!!!!!!! was thinking yaar essa koi acting kar sakta hai...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanvidMeenakshi-rgcocoatree

sanvid Goldie
sanvid
sanvid

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Nice post and thanks for the pics Meenu..Nothing much to say..words fall short in praise of MR. We could feel Viplav's pain...Hats off to this great actor...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IlinMeenakshi-rgcocoatree

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Meenu yet another lovely song . Poetry . These longs had so much depth which you don't see today.

For me Meenu the theme of the show is in the forefront . The widow has got married but now he is fighting to get her accepted. KT and DT continue to label her a vidhwa and nothing has changed for them . What the family is not getting that if their son can stand in front of Dhani yo take on a attack on her and get injured why will he ever give up on her.

Why this relentless need to seperate them . Vip finding a way to get Dhani the respect as his wife in his own household. Personally I think it is time for him to walk out and live in the out house with her or out of An but who knows what's next.

The acting was superb yesterday. Kamini , they've selected a right name for her , I can only think of a gaali is purposely made to look do perfect like Raja but I guess her evil plan with bua will start soon.

I expected such a reaction from the lion yesterday to protect his lamb. So far it's him roaring he needs to bite now. Mishal you were superb yesterday wish more people can see you.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NickelodeonAnnu_2402IlinMeenakshi-rgcocoatree

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 5:00am | IP Logged

hey friends thanks for replying on my post. not able to reply individually for some time. please excuse me.

Go to top